Out The Door Arlen Specter Out The Door..

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWFXw4oRAE0]YouTube - Specter to Bachmann: 'Act Like a Lady'[/ame]

Arrogance pretty much sums it up..:eusa_whistle:

Well--there's only one more thing that Arlen Spector can do to save his arse. He's been a republican now a democrat--so I wonder if he plans on changing his status to independant before Nov.--LOL

if he was still a Republican, Rachel Maddow would devote an entire show to this, and Dems would be pressuring the GOP leadership to get an apology out of him

Well--there's only one more thing that Arlen Spector can do to save his arse. He's been a republican now a democrat--so I wonder if he plans on changing his status to independant before Nov.--LOL

"Arlen Specter", like Rahm Emmanuel, David Axelrod, Jon Podhoretz, Michael Bloomberg or Ed Rendell, isn't a Democrat or a Republican.

HE IS A JEW.

YOU MUST UNDERSTAND THIS.

Jews are willing to switch parties, adopt labels, poses, etc. They're "communist", "liberal", "neocon", whatever... NAH... THEY ARE JEWS. They seek the good of the Jews first, middle and last. The rest of you all can fuck off. Leopards don't change their spots.

The Jew is not your friend, white man.

Arlen's yes vote on the stimuless bill lined up the nails on his coffin; his flip-flop from R to D hammered them in. Come November he will be sent to the farm.

Hes acted like an asshole.

She is a nutball but that doesnt excuse his stupid behavior.

But he cares so much for the down trodden.

Because he is better and smarter than they are so he must help them, the poor dumb bastards need him. Or so all these politicians think.

When actually we don't need them at all. They just screw things up worse.

Darlin' Arlen's been in DC too long, no question. Unfortunately, it looks like the people running against him are just as distateful if not worse. It's a sad, sorry state of affairs when Darlin' Arlen could possibly still end up being the best choice on the ballot. Just have to see how the primaries turn out and try to figure out who the lesser evil is, what else is new?

As long as he has been there, it is time to retire.

If he had the grace to do that, it would solve a lot of problems. An up and comer, moderate to conservative Dem could take the nomination and have a chance at the seat. If we end up with a ballot of Darlin' Arlen Specter vs. Santorum Lite Toomey we could very well end up saddled with the bastard again. And I might not even bother voting, since I couldn't in good conscience cast a ballot for either of those jokers.

Hopefully this Rino, or I mean new Democrat is shown the door by the voters he screwed in the last election, Said he was a republican and got republican help to get elected then changes, what a bunch of bullshit, if he ran as a democrat he would not of won. Hopefully no one from ether parties votes for this twofaced a-hole. Nothing I hate more than a two faced person. this rat deserves the unemployment line!!!

Forum List

Back