Out of the mouths of Babes........

9 yr old boy preaches to the church against false Christianity and the worship of money - he urges them towards holiness, humility. He is as bold as a lion! He is Jamaican.

Jesus waited until he was 30 before he began his ministry.

I do not believe it is wise or just to force children to preach to grownups.

At that age, they should still be learning things in school, and playing with their friends during recess.

And really, we all know that these kids are just repeating what grownups told them to say.

I think the Mormons are wrong sending 18-year-old men to convert people.

If an 18-year-old showed up at my home, I would twist him around so he doubted everything in his religion. Just by telling him the truth.

Children should be allowed to be children. At that age they should be listening, not preaching.

Jesus waited until he was 30 before he began his ministry.

I do not believe it is wise or just to force children to preach to grownups.

At that age, they should still be learning things in school, and playing with their friends during recess.

And really, we all know that these kids are just repeating what grownups told them to say.

If you listen to this Jamaican boy, 9 yrs of age you will see he is under the anointing. He is preaching under the anointing. He knows the Word of God and has hidden it in his heart. Josiah was a King at the age of 8 years old. I know that Catholics are not used to seeing children full of the Holy Ghost preaching and praying but this is the normal Christian life. These children are not "forced" to preach. If you tried to stop this boy from preaching? He would not. He is on fire for God. God bless him for it. Listen to him preach and you tell me that he is not sincere. He is on fire for God. God bless him.

Make sure to listen to the little tiny girl in the OP crying out to God for help for her nation, Romania, which was suffering Communist oppression at the time. She was persecuted by the Communist police and the LORD told her he was going to send her and her family to America and he did! She has a beautiful prayer life and you can hear her prayers are truly from the heart.

We are to raise our children in the LORD and teach them to pray. I wish my family had taught me to pray but they didn't know God.

Last edited:

If an 18-year-old showed up at my home, I would twist him around so he doubted everything in his religion. Just by telling him the truth.

Children should be allowed to be children. At that age they should be listening, not preaching.

I do not think you could challenge anyone on their beliefs until you knew the Bible for yourself. Roman Catholics do not know the Scriptures. I saw a Catholic on here yesterday who told us she was taught in her church study that sexual sin outside of marriage was not a sin. She was taught by her Catholic bible study that there was no scriptures against sexual sin. Maybe not in the Catholic books but in the King James Bible there are many Scriptures. I gave them to her but she did not thank me and did not say anything to me. But NYcarbineer thanked me and he told her too that fornication outside of marriage is a sin before God. But she did not believe him either and I saw that he gave her a scripture too but she would rather believe her Roman Catholic church that is teaching her wrong things than to read the Holy Bible and believe the Scriptures. You need to buy a King James Bible and read it and learn the truth. She needs to buy a King James Bible and believe the Bible and stop believing the Pope and the false teachers of Catholicism who are leading her to hell.

God have mercy. Holy Spirit please tell Black Rook this is the truth. Open his eyes, Lord and save his soul, I ask it in Jesus Name. Amen.

I do not think you could challenge anyone on their beliefs until you knew the Bible for yourself. Roman Catholics do not know the Scriptures. I saw a Catholic on here yesterday who told us she was taught in her church study that sexual sin outside of marriage was not a sin. She was taught by her Catholic bible study that there was no scriptures against sexual sin. Maybe not in the Catholic books but in the King James Bible there are many Scriptures. I gave them to her but she did not thank me and did not say anything to me. But NYcarbineer thanked me and he told her too that fornication outside of marriage is a sin before God. But she did not believe him either and I saw that he gave her a scripture too but she would rather believe her Roman Catholic church that is teaching her wrong things than to read the Holy Bible and believe the Scriptures. You need to buy a King James Bible and read it and learn the truth. She needs to buy a King James Bible and believe the Bible and stop believing the Pope and the false teachers of Catholicism who are leading her to hell.

God have mercy. Holy Spirit please tell Black Rook this is the truth. Open his eyes, Lord and save his soul, I ask it in Jesus Name. Amen.
From where did King James get the authority to translate the Bible? Perhaps he got it from Parliament? They decided he was the leader of the Church of England. Was that decision also divinely inspired?

If the KJB is the only valid Bible, then what happens to people who don't know English and can't read it. Are they automatically doomed to hell?

I appeciate your prayers for me, and maybe I'll pray for you in return.

But if you really want to help me, pray that I get a better job and make more money. What I really need right now is money.

Oh, and by the way you should know that Catholic girls are taught that pre-marital sex is a sin. If you're going to base your entire case against the Catholic Church based on the misunderstanding of one girl, then you're really not going to convince me of anything.

From where did King James get the authority to translate the Bible? Perhaps he got it from Parliament? They decided he was the leader of the Church of England. Was that decision also divinely inspired?

If the KJB is the only valid Bible, then what happens to people who don't know English and can't read it. Are they automatically doomed to hell?

I appeciate your prayers for me, and maybe I'll pray for you in return.

But if you really want to help me, pray that I get a better job and make more money. What I really need right now is money.

I will do that. I came back to tell you I am sorry. I should not have said that about my family. I should not be telling their sins so I repent. I will tell you my grandmother was a Catholic woman and she prayed on her knees every night and when I was able to stay with her I kneeled next to her and prayed and wanted to know God but no one told me how to know Him. But I thank God I know Him now and I love Him and I am grateful for the opportunity to pray for you so that you will be blessed by God and he will meet your every need.

I know you are a person who loves God and I know he sees how you defend the unborn and care about the things that matter to Him. I will pray that he gives you the better job with better pay and that He will give you a peace in your heart it is the right job and you should take it.

Goodnight.

Forum List

Back