Out of the mouths of Babes

Really? Are you calling your prophet a liar? He said that Jesus Christ was sinless. If Jesus said he was the Son of God and He wasn't the Son of God that would mean he had lied and according to the Ten Commandments - telling a lie is a sin.

So is your prophet a liar or was he telling the truth when he said that Jesus was sinless? If he was telling the truth that Jesus was sinless and we know that Mohammad did sin - even calling for his followers to worship his daughters at one point ( idolatry is another sin! ) then who is greater? The One who is sinless and came to take away the sins of the world or the one who has sinned and had no power to take anyone's sin away?
Yes, Jesus was sinless but he wasn't God.

Jesus never claimed to be God. ...... :cool:

And no,...... Muhammad never ordered people to worship his daughters. .... :lol:

Yes, Muhammad did order the people to worship his daughters as gods. It was one of his many "sins." Look it up.

As for Jesus never claiming to be God?

It is written:
And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God. Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.
John 20:28,29

Note how Jesus answered Thomas when he said, My Lord and My God! He confirmed that yes, he is indeed His Lord and His God. He is my Lord and my God! Who are you serving? Do you know? I'll tell you now. Baal Allah. It's idolatry and there is no salvation in Islam. You must be born again. Repent, Sunni Man.

Really? Are you calling your prophet a liar? He said that Jesus Christ was sinless. If Jesus said he was the Son of God and He wasn't the Son of God that would mean he had lied and according to the Ten Commandments - telling a lie is a sin.

So is your prophet a liar or was he telling the truth when he said that Jesus was sinless? If he was telling the truth that Jesus was sinless and we know that Mohammad did sin - even calling for his followers to worship his daughters at one point ( idolatry is another sin! ) then who is greater? The One who is sinless and came to take away the sins of the world or the one who has sinned and had no power to take anyone's sin away?
Yes, Jesus was sinless but he wasn't God.

Jesus never claimed to be God. ...... :cool:

And no,...... Muhammad never ordered people to worship his daughters. .... :lol:

Jesus Christ revealing who He is in the last book of the Bible called, "The Revelation of Jesus Christ".....

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
Revelation 1:8

Yes, Muhammad did order the people to worship his daughters as gods. It was one of his many "sins." Look it up.
As for Jesus never claiming to be God?
It is written:
And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.
John 20:28
No, Jeremiah.......Muhammad never ever ordered anyone to worship his daughters. It's just more of your idiotic nonsense you constantly make up. ...... :cuckoo:

And just because some guy named Thomas claimed that Jesus was God doesn't make it a fact.

Again, Jesus never claimed to be God. ...... :cool:

Yes, he did. You can read the actual account of what happened in a book called, Answering Islam by Abdul Saleeb and Norman L. Geisler. I'd strongly suggest you read it.

As for some guy named Thomas? Didn't you claim that you were once a Christian and taught Bible Study, Sunni Man? How is it that you don't know who the Disciples of Christ were? Can you explain that?

Answer the question, Sunni. Did you or did you not tell this board that you used to be a Christian and that you taught Bible study. Yes or no.

If the answer is yes? Please explain to me how you do not know who the disciples were (at least one of them!).

Answer the question, Sunni. Did you or did you not tell this board that you used to be a Christian and that you taught Bible study. Yes or no.
If the answer is yes? Please explain to me how you do not know who the disciples were (at least one of them!).
Yes, I taught Bible study and also Sunday school.

And yes there is some guy named Thomas listed in the Bible.

But he has no last name. And outside of the christian version of the bible.

No one knows who this guy is or if he even really existed. ....... :dunno:

Yes, I taught Bible study and also Sunday school.

And yes there is some guy named Thomas listed in the Bible.

But he has no last name. And outside of the christian version of the bible.

No one knows who this guy is or if he even really existed. ....... :dunno:

thank you for answering my question.

Forum List

Back