Out of the mouth of babes.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
OUT OF THE MOUTH OF BABES.

A 14 year old boy who was 4 years old when his father died in the world trade center said he missed his father but did not want Osama bin Laden to die. He did not understand why he had to be killed. My sentiments also.

How much did it cost to finally get OBL? And what difference did killing him make?

I have to agree with Bush who said it was not important anymore to find OBL. That terrorism was bigger then OBL. He don’t think much about him anymore.

Obama; “It is a better place because of the death of Osama bin Laden.” “World Safter After Death of Osama bin Laden” Nothing has changed since yesterday. Terrorist are killing Americans and planning attacks. Illegal aliens are still killing Americans.

OBL praised 9-11 but never admitted he planned it.

Many countries believe we were responsible for 9-11 because of our foreign policies.

out of the mouth of babes.

A 14 year old boy who was 4 years old when his father died in the world trade center said he missed his father but did not want osama bin laden to die. He did not understand why he had to be killed. My sentiments also.

how much did it cost to finally get obl? And what difference did killing him make?

I have to agree with bush who said it was not important anymore to find obl. That terrorism was bigger then obl. He don’t think much about him anymore.

Obama; “it is a better place because of the death of osama bin laden.” “world safter after death of osama bin laden” nothing has changed since yesterday. terrorist are killing americans and planning attacks. illegal aliens are still killing americans.

obl praised 9-11 but never admitted he planned it.

Many countries believe we were responsible for 9-11 because of our foreign policies.

yawn....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited:
All of this is happening anyway. If you have a kill shot take it.

I wanted him dead. And not by natural causes either. I wanted him killed like the rabid dog he was.

Last edited:

A 14 year old boy who was 4 years old when his father died in the world trade center said he missed his father but did not want Osama bin Laden to die. He did not understand why he had to be killed. My sentiments also.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxDgRr_Ynvc]YouTube - Right America Feeling Wronged pt1[/ame]

:lol:

How much did it cost to finally get OBL? And what difference did killing him make?

I have to agree with Bush who said it was not important anymore to find OBL. That terrorism was bigger then OBL. He don’t think much about him anymore.

Obama; “It is a better place because of the death of Osama bin Laden.” “World Safter After Death of Osama bin Laden” Nothing has changed since yesterday. Terrorist are killing Americans and planning attacks. Illegal aliens are still killing Americans.

OBL praised 9-11 but never admitted he planned it.

In this instance I'm surprised you didn't use the Race Card

Forum List

Back