Out Of The Depths Of Munich's Beer Hall Basements

Yeah... how about those town hall meetings during the health care debate?

[ame="http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dl5Jo0GnX-k"]http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dl5Jo0GnX-k[/ame]

Guess it was Free Speech back then.

"Its deja vu all over again" as Obama's storm troopers make themselves felt in Iowa when #OWSers rush the podium while Newt is trying to speak. Its going to be a long election season. Keep your bayonets sharpened.

Two substantial errors in the above.

1) Occupy isn't in service to Obama.

2) That was just one guy.

However, your final sentence is accurate.

"Its deja vu all over again" as Obama's storm troopers make themselves felt in Iowa when #OWSers rush the podium while Newt is trying to speak. Its going to be a long election season. Keep your bayonets sharpened.

Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » Crazed Occupier Attempts To Rush Stage During Gingrich Speech…

First off, the storm troopers were in the service of the government. OWS doesn't really answer to anyone other than themselves. How else would you explain the way the movement keeps evolving?

Second, the stormtroopers went out and rounded up people to put in concentration camps. I have yet to see any OWS people round up anyone to put in a government concentration camp.

Third.........you information comes from some right wing blog, and that, combined with the obvious idiocy of your title makes you an idiot.

I just sent you rep. Thanks for catching this. There's an old phrase out there called "aim small, miss small".

It's a hunting term. But it makes complete and utter sense to apply it to this political season. Romney is just throwing out scorched earth.

Wow the Romney camp is just losing it. He was supposed to be the winner. He was supposed to be the groom on the wedding cake.

It was his time to become a President because his daddy told him so much like a guy called Gore.

What we conservatives and trust me at this point I have a dog in this hunt if Obama gets another years or a whining RINO like Mitt who will cave to all the enviro crazies we have to aim small.

I think we have to target Senate races to beat the band and then unleash on Obama in August and be relentless even if Romney takes the top spot because the in the beltway dudes want one last kick at the can.

Dismissive attitudes are not going to win him any new support, acting like the occupy movement has nothing to say means he has no intention of listening to their very real grievances.

First off, the storm troopers were in the service of the government. OWS doesn't really answer to anyone other than themselves. How else would you explain the way the movement keeps evolving?

Actually, the SA were NOT in service to the government. They served Hitler and the Nazi Party only when they were NOT the government. Within a year after Hitler became the government, the SA was disbanded and its leaders were put to death.

Night of the Long Knives - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So in calling Occupy an arm of Obama's government (which of course it isn't), he's really pointing up a difference between them and the brownshirts.

Second, the stormtroopers went out and rounded up people to put in concentration camps. I have yet to see any OWS people round up anyone to put in a government concentration camp.

Third.........you information comes from some right wing blog, and that, combined with the obvious idiocy of your title makes you an idiot.

Well, now there I have to agree. :D

Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » Crazed Occupier Attempts To Rush Stage During Gingrich Speech…

What the hey?

What was OWS? Now the initial nuclear protest group were great and hey even though I'm a conservative canuck I was impressed because I also used to be such a leftie and a protestor over the Vietnam draft. The initial start was good.

But then. Yuck. It went downhill so fast. Let's embrace the save the burr oak people. Lets hug a tuna. I know. Where's a spotted owl so I can hug it kinda people.

So what is OWS now? I actually watched a whole and I'm not kidding it was like doing ludes and listening to politics one freaking hour of OWS on the CBC where even my major left wing tv station walked away going "you've got to be fucking kidding me".

They destroyed their own movement. Pity because they actually had a point.

Dismissive attitudes are not going to win him any new support, acting like the occupy movement has nothing to say means he has no intention of listening to their very real grievances.

But he won't. Don't you understand that everything is a play to win. What you heard on those tapes with Blago is the way it goes. Once a politician sadly those I care about you moments are over.

With an exception of a few, that's the game. And it's horrid. And we better slap them all upside the head going you earn your freaking dime from my day job.

Okay, bare with me while I channel Sophia.

Picture it. :D

A First Nations tribe out here has been caught out in the most horrific scandal.

While the Chief and 18 count them 18 concillors all paid about 50 grand each a year( I'm pretty sure that with expenses that's what the indy auditor came up with) of my freaking taxpayer dollars people are living in tents. We had to fly in the Red Cross to help them.

90 million dollars given to this tribe.In 6 years. We're still trying to get all the truth out on this. Not one new house built. And you bet I'm going to hit the Indian Affairs minister over this shit in the news.

Here's the smacker. Here's the kicker.

There are less than 1,600 residents. Do the math. Where did 90 million go?

They screw their own over.

Now. These are our dollars. Not government dollars. Maybe we really could turn a hand out into a hand up.

I've seen it. I've done it. And it can be done.

1,600 residents. 90 million bucks. Do the math. Half of the people are living in below 3rd world conditions that DeBoers provided for this tribe with the mega trailers.

Where's the rest of the $$$$.

OWS isn't deat TD.

Unless you get some serious leadership, that boat won't float.

OWS and the Tea Party (from me up here so go gentle) don't look all that different. I see people pissed off.

One common denominator that set us clean off in the 60's. Government sucked.

I see people angry like the 60's and for righteous reasons. I don't know where we are going to go from here, but if you don't mind and in a truly analytical sense here I watched OWS.

And damn straight. And a grand point. But then you allowed yourself to get diluted. You became wishywashy peace around the planet and clean drinking water for Tierra Del Fuego.

Sadly because of your good intentions you allowed others to hijack your cause. I'm an old pro at this.

I have a lump on the side of my head, calcified over all these years for getting hit in the head with a baton at UCLA on a protest against the draft. Golf ball size.

Ask Traveller. It's there. The hardest thing is trying to think did he really mean to hit me with his baton as I stood there?

I did run the days of Angie Davis. And we all were wild under Johnson.

They should start again next year, with big rallies- there are getting to be too many radicals and anarchist, etc, joining and screwing up the message (obsessed over by Pubs). Which was successful.

BTW, the brownshirts are still the bouncers at Munich beer halls- seen only at closing I think and NOT to be messed with lol.

Forum List

Back