Out Of The Closet Schiff

Why didnt that faggot argue with obama when he said elections cant be hacked? Lol
He is one of the more disingenuous in washington

from the Wa Examiner:

“Adam Schiff might be the most underestimated politician California has produced,” gushed Washington Post national security reporter Greg Miller. “Many in GOP dismiss him as bland/partisan. But the way he has handled impeachment will leave a mark on history, exceeding nearly all contemporaries.”

Miller’s Washington Post colleague Jennifer Rubin, one of the loudest proliferators of the Russian collusion dud, said of Schiff’s performance this week: “This is the most brilliant legal presentation I have heard. None comes close. The tone, the facts, the anticipated defenses. I am in awe.”

At CNN, contributor and USA Today board of contributors member Raul Reyes said: “On a strategic level, Schiff's presentation was masterful: It was eloquent, thoughtful and, most importantly, restrained.”

“While [Schiff] invoked everyone from Alexander Hamilton to John F. Kennedy, he never slipped into histrionics or hyperbole, which any trial lawyer knows can backfire,” Reyes continued, contradicting reality. “Instead, he methodically went through a timeline of the president's alleged improper conduct.”

MSNBC political analyst Richard Stengel said, “When we get back to teaching civics in this country — as we must do — Adam Schiff's sweeping, beautifully-wrought opening argument, should be on the syllabus.”

And this article is why Patriots call Adam, Adolph Schiffler!

upload_2020-1-23_12-10-48.jpeg

from the Wa Examiner:

“Adam Schiff might be the most underestimated politician California has produced,” gushed Washington Post national security reporter Greg Miller. “Many in GOP dismiss him as bland/partisan. But the way he has handled impeachment will leave a mark on history, exceeding nearly all contemporaries.”

Miller’s Washington Post colleague Jennifer Rubin, one of the loudest proliferators of the Russian collusion dud, said of Schiff’s performance this week: “This is the most brilliant legal presentation I have heard. None comes close. The tone, the facts, the anticipated defenses. I am in awe.”

At CNN, contributor and USA Today board of contributors member Raul Reyes said: “On a strategic level, Schiff's presentation was masterful: It was eloquent, thoughtful and, most importantly, restrained.”

“While [Schiff] invoked everyone from Alexander Hamilton to John F. Kennedy, he never slipped into histrionics or hyperbole, which any trial lawyer knows can backfire,” Reyes continued, contradicting reality. “Instead, he methodically went through a timeline of the president's alleged improper conduct.”

MSNBC political analyst Richard Stengel said, “When we get back to teaching civics in this country — as we must do — Adam Schiff's sweeping, beautifully-wrought opening argument, should be on the syllabus.”

Wow!

I, too, abhor the Honorable Adam Schiff, but for some reason I never, ever thought that he was gay.

So I went on the Web and discovered that even the super liberal Los Angeles Times has published articles about the Congressman (sadly, the people of my Congressional district have elected him) being accused of alleged sexual abuse of his male "friends."

President Trump has an unkind comment about the Congressman's neck, but -- to the best of my knowledge -- he has never ridiculed his sexual orientation. And some Dems have the nerve to say that President Trump is a mean man! (I bet there are a lot of snickers among Dem politicians about the Congressman's love interests.)

QUOTE="The Original Tree, post: 23919399, member: 60550"]And this article is why Patriots call Adam, Adolph Schiffler!

View attachment 302078

from the Wa Examiner:

[/QUOTE]
dude, well said.

Wow!

I, too, abhor the Honorable Adam Schiff, but for some reason I never, ever thought that he was gay.

So I went on the Web and discovered that even the super liberal Los Angeles Times has published articles about the Congressman (sadly, the people of my Congressional district have elected him) being accused of alleged sexual abuse of his male "friends."

President Trump has an unkind comment about the Congressman's neck, but -- to the best of my knowledge -- he has never ridiculed his sexual orientation. And some Dems have the nerve to say that President Trump is a mean man! (I bet there are a lot of snickers among Dem politicians about the Congressman's love interests.)
I give two shits, the man is a fking leach and devil. I spit at him

Americans are too stupid to vote, says Comrade Pop-Eye.
"The president's misconduct cannot be decided at the ballot box, for we cannot be assured that the vote will be fairly won," Schiff claimed.
Adam Schiff: Americans are too stupid to decide elections - WND

No doubt that Schifforbrains is saying that because he feels that given the ballot box, the American People still want Donald Trump.

I know I do.

If the Democraps want to win, they should focus on offering us a alternative to Trump that is better.

from the Wa Examiner:

:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back