Out of Africa: Prehistoric Humans Left Africa 60,000 Years Earlier Than We Thought

“THE person who invented that language...”

:lmao:
Persons. If you can’t answer my questions I understand
Language never was invented, it evolved.

The over-riding debate, is "how?"

And THAT, is not a settled question.

How Could Language Have Evolved? | Noam Chomsky
this might be for another thread--sorry if off topic
...it is interesting to note that babies cannot make ''human'' sounds because of the location of the larynx--just like in monkey's/etc
..the larynx descends after about 4 - 6 months
..so just by a tiny ''difference'' in DNA, monkeys can't ''make human'' sounds
Descended larynx in human beings
Anatomy and development and physiology of the larynx : GI Motility online
the other aspect:
--so we have the tiny difference of DNA preventing monkeys/etc from making human sounds--and language is a critical aspect of evolution/social advancement/technology-advances/brain advancement
..so you can easily see how ''easy''/small/etc the advance from pre-humans/monkey/etc is ...how small the difference is from pre-humans/monkeys to humans

Now it makes sense. Unkotare teaches retards.

If this is your way of begging for lessons, the answer is no.
So you can’t add any knowledge you have about the history of languages? Does anyone know who or when Chinese language was first formalized and who started Latin? If we don’t know just say we don’t know. And what do we know? Anyone?

I really can't tell if you are trolling or really this ignorant?

If you really think that the "Chinese went from no language to Chinese"- you are indeed ignorant.
If you really believe that apes in England evolved to humans- you are ignorant of current science.
If you really believe that humans in England developed Latin.....well you are really ignorant of history.
Explain how it all happened

I not not sure I can explain your ignorance.

There is no 'Chinese' language. The official language of China is Mandarin until recently most Chinese spoke a variety of languages- Mandarin, Cantonese and others. China calls them dialects but someone who only speaks Cantonese can't talk with someone who only speaks Mandarin.

You want to know where languages come from- read about linguistics. Heck read about the origins of the English language- that is fascinating

At least 3 or 4 species of humans settled in England- none evolved there at least according to any scientific information we have- all descended from species that came to England from mainland Europe.

And humans in England learned Latin from the Romans- when Rome conquered England
I knew all that. Assumed everyone did. You missed the point.

I’m just fascinated that we all didn’t start off with one language. At lest two completely different humans came up with languages. One example is the Chinese language. I’m not interested in spinoffs. I’m talking about the person who invented that language.

That person is not the same person who invented Latin, for example. So at some point in history Asian humanoids created Chinese. Nothing like Latin.

There is no 'Chinese language'

No one invented it.

No person ever invents a language- languages evolve from other languages.

What was the first language ever used by mankind? Who knows- but probably evolved from other vocalizations and evolved multiple times.
So I’m not ignorant for not knowing and wondering? Thank you. No one knows

As I said in the beginning- i don't know whether you are ignorant or trolling.

But I will go with ignorant since you still don't comprehend that there is no Chinese language

Forum List

Back