Out migration

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
I've been gone for a while, prescription drug sideeffects. A doctor young enough to be my daughter, put me on a variety of drugs to lower my cholesterol and I am still cranky from the after effects. She didn't realize that in a choice between possible heart attack and type II diabetes like everyone with sense I would take heart attack for 1,000. but on to my question.

Since the collapse of the EU is and will send lots of young educated people to latin America and the Anglosphere which will be good for us and collapse China. China is basically paying us to buy their stuff and is therefore good for us as long as it lasts. Anyone got a clue what the net effect will be of one thing causing the other? (vice versa works too.)

In addition to the US playing last man standing vs. the rest of the world Red states are playing the same game vs. Blue states within the US. That is shifting younger and better educated workers to the Red states. That is cool with me but what happens when Blue states start defaulting and taking clause lawsuits start hitting?

Glad to see you're still around. I can't answer your question, but look forward to your future posts, as long as my liver holds out.

Oh man don't go statins about a week after I came off my groin was 17 again for about 24 hours.

Forum List

Back