Out for a drive..

dmp

May 12, 2004
Enterprise, Alabama
yeah - actually, these weren't when I was driving, but when I 'stopped' driving. :)

A couple of these I 'Like'...I don't 'love' any...but some are okay..a couple are 'eh? :shrug:' but, here ya go.

is.php

is.php

is.php

is.php

is.php

is.php

is.php

is.php

I just got mine washed today :)

AND i got 23 mpg driving to and from Cleveland. It's sad that that makes me happy.

The ClayTaurus said:
I just got mine washed today :)

AND i got 23 mpg driving to and from Cleveland. It's sad that that makes me happy.

my car has never bettered 22mpg :(

but silver is faster :)

dmp said:
yeah - actually, these weren't when I was driving, but when I 'stopped' driving. :)

A couple of these I 'Like'...I don't 'love' any...but some are okay..a couple are 'eh? :shrug:' but, here ya go.

is.php

Lower angle, or fixed in PS? If the latter, it, along with the original, belong in my "...fixing problem photos" thread. :thup:

dmp said:

My favorite of the bunch. Did you purposely stop down the aperture for this one to get the 'star' effect? If so, bonus points to you. :D

dmp said:

:D

Oh, and the letterbox thing isn't workin' for me. :D

Great camera you have there. :thup:

Lower angle, or fixed in PS? If the latter, it, along with the original, belong in my "...fixing problem photos" thread.

To which? I didn't really have to 'fix' any of them w/ PS...I 'did somethings' with PS, however. :)

Star-light thingy effect or whatever

I did purposely stop-down, but didn't know what effect it would cause. :)

I thought you guys said red was faster...

....I'm sooooooooo confused! :dunno:

dmp said:
To which? I didn't really have to 'fix' any of them w/ PS...I 'did somethings' with PS, however. :)

I did purposely stop-down, but didn't know what effect it would cause. :)

To the photo directly above the comment? The one that doesn't show a sign growing out of the roof of the '8?

IOW, if there was a sign in the original, and you removed it, then I would consider it a 'fix'.

:alco:

misterblu said:
To the photo directly above the comment? The one that doesn't show a sign growing out of the roof of the '8?

IOW, if there was a sign in the original, and you removed it, then I would consider it a 'fix'.

:alco:

Oh. :) That's not a fix...that's an 'adjustment'..

:p:

The ClayTaurus said:
So they f1x0r3d it?

No - another dealership - Check forum #95 of RX8club.
:)

Runs faster and stronger than ever. I <3 it now. :)

The new starter is cool too! Makes a very cool 'whirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr' and then instant "VAROOM!"

dmp said:
No - another dealership - Check forum #95 of RX8club.
:)

Runs faster and stronger than ever. I <3 it now. :)

The new starter is cool too! Makes a very cool 'whirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr' and then instant "VAROOM!"

That cat looked nasty.

The ClayTaurus said:
That cat looked nasty.

Indeedy...of course "There was NO way it could [have been] the cat, because there [was] no CEL!" - Brian, Service Tech, Milam Mazda

(sigh)

he thought it was MORE likely OIL from my K&N (in the RB intake) caused the rough-running.

dmp said:
Indeedy...of course "There was NO way it could [have been] the cat, because there [was] no CEL!" - Brian, Service Tech, Milam Mazda

(sigh)

he thought it was MORE likely OIL from my K&N (in the RB intake) caused the rough-running.
Hooray for textbook repairmanship.

But! But! There's no CEL! It needs to have a CEL to be the cat! BAHHH!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
The ClayTaurus said:
Hooray for textbook repairmanship.

But! But! There's no CEL! It needs to have a CEL to be the cat! BAHHH!!!

...and HOORAY! for violations of the Magnusen-Moss Warranty Act on the part of the first dealership! :)

Federal-Law, Schmederal-Law....

dmp said:
...and HOORAY! for violations of the Magnusen-Moss Warranty Act on the part of the first dealership! :)

Federal-Law, Schmederal-Law....
I'll let you know how good my dealership is when that happens to my car :happy2:

Forum List

Back