Oustanding News: Palin leads in Texas, Wisconsin, Maine, W. Virginia. Ties in Minneso

Ya' can't say that with a straight face. After all, we are looking at the most polarizing figure in presidential history now occupying the white house. So anything is possible.

But that being said, she's just not ready.

I can say that about his record as president...NOW. He however did not run a polarizing campaign, which is why so many independents that voted for him in 08 flocked to the GOP in '10.

I don't see those same independents running to Palin in '12. Bloomberg, Romney, or Chris Christie? Definitely.
That's why I said she's not ready.

Christie?......I like him. Like him a lot.

Romney?.....I like him, Like him a lot.

Bloomberg?.....No. I don't trust him. He's too entrenched in Wall Street for my tastes.

I also like Rubio, But I think he needs more time and experience.

Who cares. You're boring, talking point Jester.

Is she planning any interviews outside of Fox 'n Friends? I love those interviews she gives. :lol:

Her contract with Fox doesn't permit interviews with other network or cable channels. Seriously. So of course when anything goes up on YouTube, it will be heavily edited if necessary.

I can say that about his record as president...NOW. He however did not run a polarizing campaign, which is why so many independents that voted for him in 08 flocked to the GOP in '10.

I don't see those same independents running to Palin in '12. Bloomberg, Romney, or Chris Christie? Definitely.

Bloomberg?.....No. I don't trust him. He's too entrenched in Wall Street for my tastes.

Who cares. You're boring, talking point Jester.
Yeah, says the official USMB box o' rocks.

Dem's again in 2010?

Yeah!.......Bwaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!:lol:

Step off child, the adults are havin' a conversation here. Spongebobs on. Have mommy make ya' that PB&J sammich, get in your room, and shut the fuck up!

At least now we know HOW the world will end in 2012.

I thought I heard that the Nostradamus prediction of the 2012 apocalypse had been pushed forward to 2016, but I can't find any reference to that at all. Maybe I dreamed it.

However, in searching for it, I ran across this website which is fascinating. This guy predicted coming political events, including the outcome of the November 2, 2010 elections, a year ago. He was absolutely right on, with the exception of predicting Sharron Angel winning. Take a break and enjoy some mind-bending stuff.

Midterm Election Predictions: by John Hogue

This is promising news for her if she wants to become President. This shows that she has a connection with America and the ideology that puts this nation back together again to save it from the nightmare of Obama and his marxist agenda. Palin has the patriotism to do this and she has the will and stamina to put America back as a dominate superpower that nations should fear. Palin will only get stronger and her appeal with American voters will increase as Obama continues to make America weaker.

Public Policy Polling: Some good signs for Palin

How can you possibly listen to that woman and hear anything except a dumb blond, but without the blond?

Is there some other voice you hear?

At least now we know HOW the world will end in 2012.

I thought I heard that the Nostradamus prediction of the 2012 apocalypse had been pushed forward to 2016, but I can't find any reference to that at all. Maybe I dreamed it.

However, in searching for it, I ran across this website which is fascinating. This guy predicted coming political events, including the outcome of the November 2, 2010 elections, a year ago. He was absolutely right on, with the exception of predicting Sharron Angel winning. Take a break and enjoy some mind-bending stuff.

Midterm Election Predictions: by John Hogue

That's some funny shit Magg. I actually read the whole thing. Best quote:

This configuration of planets in magnified combination and retrograde can give an a more conscious individual the capacity to feel compassion and deep feeling for others, but in politics, the lowest potentials of a mob-ocracy mindset can make the voting public undisciplined, impatient, irascible, expecting too much change to come too soon. They brusquely seek to burn the bridges over from where change might finally arrive.

Cons should check it out. Read slowly and have an adult help.

I love it. USA Retired is her unofficial campaign manager and Wicked Jester her unofficial mentor and advisor.

The Dems are wetting their pants hoping the Pubs are silly enough to nominate her.

I love it. USA Retired is her unofficial campaign manager and Wicked Jester her unofficial mentor and advisor.

The Dems are wetting their pants hoping the Pubs are silly enough to nominate her.
Hey Jane!....Glad to see ya' girl!

Hell, I thought you'd be one of the ones suckin' on a tailpipe after last weeks thorough ass whoopin'!

Glad ya' didn't take it that far sweetie!

:razz:

What? Go back and read my predictions, WJ. I changed my original thoughts when I realized in late July the economy slumped again, and then called the House and the Senate not only accurately but fairly close. Here is one for you to copy (also make sure Zander gets it, too). If Sarah runs, she will win Iowa hands down. If the party is stupid enough to nominate her, the Dems keep the presidency and ensure health care reform forever. By 2016, the programs will be in effect, and don't even talk about defunding, because you know what BHO will do. And your calls, TwistedJoker? Go talk to Sharron and Joe and Christine.

Ya' can't say that with a straight face. After all, we are looking at the most polarizing figure in presidential history now occupying the white house. So anything is possible.

But that being said, she's just not ready.

I would vote Bloomberg over Palin. Personal thing, I don't like Bloomberg either, but he's not an ideologue. Palin comes off to me as one.

This is promising news for her if she wants to become President. This shows that she has a connection with America and the ideology that puts this nation back together again to save it from the nightmare of Obama and his marxist agenda. Palin has the patriotism to do this and she has the will and stamina to put America back as a dominate superpower that nations should fear. Palin will only get stronger and her appeal with American voters will increase as Obama continues to make America weaker.

While I like Sarah Palin and what she stands for--PALIN is NOT electable in this country. So many republicans forget that it is not just THEY that are voting. We have an enormous population of INDEPENDENTS in this country--that are really the ones who determine who wins and who loses elections. We saw them elect BO in 2008 and then vote against him in 2010.

Independents will not vote for Sarah Palin--and if she happens to be the Republican nominee--they will deliver Sarah Palin a humiliating defeat--and will insure that BO gets a second term.

Mitt Romney and several others are ELECTABLE. Palin needs to keep doing what she is doing. Driving liberals beserk. She's good at it--she supports candidates and they have been winning--but NO she is not Presidential material. Palin is happy where she is at-making a lot of money -and I don't really believe she wants to run for elected office--and I hope that she doesn't.

Last edited:

While I like Sarah Palin and what she stands for--PALIN is NOT electable in this country. So many republicans forget that it is not just THEY that are voting. We have an enormous population of INDEPENDENTS in this country--that are really the ones who determine who wins and who loses elections. We saw them elect BO in 2008 and then vote against him in 2010.

Independents will not vote for Sarah Palin--and if she happens to be the Republican nominee--they will deliver Sarah Palin a humiliating defeat--and will insure that BO gets a second term.

Mitt Romney and several others are ELECTABLE. Palin needs to keep doing what she is doing. Driving liberals beserk. She's good at it--she supports candidates and they have been winning--but NO she is not Presidential material. Palin is happy where she is at-making a lot of money -and I don't really believe she wants to run for elected office--and I hope that she doesn't.
Romney is not electable just like last time. His Romneycare and religion will do him in again. Tell me, why do you think independents will not vote for her? Give me some specifics please.

Forum List

Back