#ourocean2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
The interview comes as Kerry launches a two-day “Our Ocean” conference at the State Department.

"It is a vital national security issue for the United States, what is happening to our oceans," Kerry said. "This is vital to food security, it's vital to stability, it's vital to security, it's vital to livelihoods for people. It's also the lifeline for life itself on Earth."

The conference rests on three pillars: sustainable fishing, battling marine pollution, and reducing ocean acidification.

"This is a very, very important conference," Kerry said.

ourocean2014.state.gov

#justasIthought,noonecaresabouttheplanetthatthey,ironically,dependuponforsurvival :eusa_doh:

Oh I care about the planet.. That's why I'm pissed that Kerry is giving token testimony on Ocean Science when he should be dealing with 100,000 kids arriving from C. America because they are being told Obama will keep them. Or maybe Syrian and Iraq issues. Or maybe containing Putin, or maybe 22 things that he SHOULD be doing. The conference will be fine without him.

The interview comes as Kerry launches a two-day “Our Ocean” conference at the State Department.

"It is a vital national security issue for the United States, what is happening to our oceans," Kerry said. "This is vital to food security, it's vital to stability, it's vital to security, it's vital to livelihoods for people. It's also the lifeline for life itself on Earth."

The conference rests on three pillars: sustainable fishing, battling marine pollution, and reducing ocean acidification.

"This is a very, very important conference," Kerry said.

ourocean2014.state.gov

Is this what you're babbling on about...?

Home

Here is a perfect example of a skeptic:

While I have a skeptical view of certain climate issues, I consider myself “green” in many ways, and I promote the idea of energy savings and alternate energy generation. Unlike many who just talk about it, I’ve put a 10KW solar array on my home, a second one on my new home this past summer of 2012. See photos below.

imag0430-e1355416323541.jpg

imag0431-e1355416491221.jpg

Here is a perfect example of an AGW cult believer:

This e-mail has been circulating since 2007, the year former Vice President Al Gore’s documentary on global warming, "An Inconvenient Truth," won an Oscar. It was basically accurate then. Gore’s Nashville mansion consumed a large amount of energy compared with the national average, and President George W. Bush’s ranch in Crawford, Texas, had several environmentally friendly features. However, both the Gore and Bush residences have since changed.

Al Gore?s Mansion

Who would you believe?

This isn't the politics sub-forum or the Rubber Room ASSCLOWNS so, if you have something of relevance to add, add it. OTHERWISE? :anj_stfu:

This isn't the politics sub-forum or the Rubber Room ASSCLOWNS so, if you have something of relevance to add, add it. OTHERWISE? :anj_stfu:
LOLing at anyone who thinks a stupid "Hashtag Campaign" would help anything. Candle Light Vigils too or Dying their hair a certain color for "awareness".

How did that Michelle Obama hashtag sh*t go for "our girls"?

Notice Kerry never starts a #AuditTheFED or #CutTheBudget campaign. F*ck these clowns.

Remember that "Great Pacific Gyre" the enviro Nazis got their panties all in a bunch over?
Turns out it ain't there. I mean like really not there...like 99% not there......

Ninety-nine percent of the ocean's plastic is missing

"Millions of tons. That’s how much plastic should be floating in the world’s oceans, given our ubiquitous use of the stuff. But a new study finds that 99% of this plastic is missing. One disturbing possibility: Fish are eating it.

If that’s the case, “there is potential for this plastic to enter the global ocean food web,” says Carlos Duarte, an oceanographer at the University of Western Australia, Crawley. “And we are part of this food web.”

Ninety-nine percent of the ocean's plastic is missing | Science/AAAS | News

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back