our wonderful president

infman4x

Apr 3, 2011
he tells the public what they want to hear, isnt he great! great for what? he is steadily trying to mold the country the way he would like it. we do not want your way obama!

there are so many naive people out there that believe his bs that it is sickening. all you slackers think your going to get something from this adminstration, oh yes !youre going to get the shaft and you may see some riots before the worst elected president leaves office.

all you obama lovers ,mon. will be your day to get that thrill running up your leg like that ignorant clueless chris matthews.

to all the sane americans that love their freedom and america, who did not vote for obama, i salute you and for the ignorant ones who did. i salute you all in a different way. how stupid and naive can one be?

I get the feeling infman4x is still searching for those mobile chemical weapons labs.

OP-Brainwashed tinfoil RW (75% chance racist) Pubcrappe. Get some fresh air.

You're for the freedom to get absolutely screwed by greedy idiot mega rich swine and bottom line only corporations...

Last edited:
29545_579610688719587_1003660265_n.jpg

OP-Brainwashed tinfoil RW (75% chance racist) Pubcrappe. Get some fresh air.

You're for the freedom to get absolutely screwed by greedy idiot mega rich swine and bottom line only corporations...

Like GE? Microsoft? Apple? Google? The Green Scam Industries? The Government Contractors? The Unions? I feel your pain. There are so many Politically connected Sharks out there, robing us blind, and we are almost powerless to take them on. How much did the DNC rake in this cycle? How about the RNC? It's all for the People's huh.

Should we call a Plumber? :eek: ;) :)

Seriously, I think I will be in Mourning for the rest of his Term. I am making peace with it. We do get the Government we deserve. It's just that some of have yet to figure out the shit storm that lies ahead.

Should we call a Plumber? :eek: ;) :)

Seriously, I think I will be in Mourning for the rest of his Term. I am making peace with it. We do get the Government we deserve. It's just that some of have yet to figure out the shit storm that lies ahead.

Yeah, like more jobs and economic recovery.

Tell me -WHY can't even one right winger answer me when I ask what the Rs have done?

Can YOU tell me how many jobs bills the Rs have even considered? The answer is zero. They're way too busy filibustering and obstructing and golfing to bother with actually working FOR us.

New Topics

Forum List

Back