Our stimulous money (that tax money that did not come out of our checks)

Smartt33

Apr 7, 2009
USA
That money will all go back when we do our tax returns by next April. The few dollars that were not taken from my check, the one Obama called a stimulous rebate, was all just a con job. That is what Obama does best. Ask any tax preparer, they will tell you. All who I asked told me we might find ourselves in a little more hot water this time around because not enough taxes were taked.

Obama is a con, and now all those people who believed in him will find out the truth. We have a sick government.

Our un-American, terrorist President needs to be removed! Impeach!

Last edited:
I'ts called bribing us with our own money.
Obama isn't the first one to do it.
But he has perfected the technique of bribing other people with our money. To wit, those who pay no taxes are getting tax refunds and other benefits.

That money will all go back when we do our tax returns by next April. The few dollars that were not taken from my check, the one Obama called a stimulous rebate, was all just a con job. That is what Obama does best. Ask any tax preparer, they will tell you. All who I asked told me we might find ourselves in a little more hot water this time around because not enough taxes were taked.

Obama is a con, and now all those people who believed in him will find out the truth. We have a sick government.

Our un-American, terrorist President needs to be removed! Impeach!

I saw this coming a while ago....I'm glad the rest of America is seeing this clown for what he is.....more of the same old shit.

You can bet your last dollar, a democrat ain't gonna pay taxes but they are all glad to tax and spend yours!

To me, it's almost like the Democrats want to keep this health care debate up in the air and boiling until something good happen. Stimulus is not working as they promissed, so all this talk about healthcare, while blaming Republicans of stalling is like a smoke screen or diversion from the stimulus. Bottom line, stimulus did not stimulate anything except national debt.

cartoon-stepped-in-500.jpg

Forum List

Back