Our Soldiers Being investigated for burning Damaged Korans

I replaced the roll in the outhouse with a nice koran. I plan on desecrating it one fine page at a time.

I'm not a religious person by any stretch but I do respect any religious icon that someone holds dear.

So the Muslims are touchy about their Koran. Is it really so hard to respect that? If you go to their homes, they don't really have much else. Literally.

I replaced the roll in the outhouse with a nice koran. I plan on desecrating it one fine page at a time.

I'm not a religious person by any stretch but I do respect any religious icon that someone holds dear.

So the Muslims are touchy about their Koran. Is it really so hard to respect that? If you go to their homes, they don't really have much else. Literally.

I have great respect for books of all sorts. And I generally respect other peoples' religions. But no sheaf of paper and ink is worth the wholesale murder of people. These animals and their shithole religion deserve no respect at all.

I have great respect for books of all sorts. And I generally respect other peoples' religions. But no sheaf of paper and ink is worth the wholesale murder of people. These animals and their shithole religion deserve no respect at all.

I wholeheartedly agree that no sheaf of paper and ink is worth the wholesale murder of people. But if you think about it, haven't people been murdering people on the wholesale level over sheafs of paper and ink for millenia already?

These people don't have much to live for except for their Koran. I don't condone the killing of course but when it's perceived that their one and only thing they have in this world to get them through the day is disrespected, especially by the big, mighty US of A, it's kind of understandable that they would go ballistic.

We're at war with the Taliban over there, not Muslims. The Taliban have even pissed on their own people. Don't let the actions of extremists define the people as a whole. The Muslims deserve as much respect as any other religion.

I wholeheartedly agree that no sheaf of paper and ink is worth the wholesale murder of people. But if you think about it, haven't people been murdering people on the wholesale level over sheafs of paper and ink for millenia already?

These people don't have much to live for except for their Koran. I don't condone the killing of course but when it's perceived that their one and only thing they have in this world to get them through the day is disrespected, especially by the big, mighty US of A, it's kind of understandable that they would go ballistic.

We're at war with the Taliban over there, not Muslims. The Taliban have even pissed on their own people. Don't let the actions of extremists define the people as a whole. The Muslims deserve as much respect as any other religion.

Understandable? You must be freaking kidding that you think it's understandable to kill people who had absolutely NOTHING to do with a situation because you feel offended. Try understanding that those 6 Americans who died had nothing to do with the burning of the book. They were murdered because of the color of their skin and the nationality on their passports. Understand indeed. :evil: When you spend your time trying to understand monstrosity, you end up seeming to condone it,

Last edited:
There is no way these men could be prosecuted unless obama tries them under sharia law.

obama has thrashed the military so much, that it wouldn't come as a surprise if there was a military coup.

So how do we stop these protests? A little show of force such as a bomb dropped right in middle of the crowd would defiantly discourage future violence and protests….. Just saying
That would be a great object lesson about how Democracy works and the right to protest. :cool:

Actually I think we should get our ground troops out, and if there are any more problems, terrorist training camps, people planning attacks from that area we should obliterate the area. How’s that?

Understandable? You must be freaking kidding that you think it's understandable to kill people who had absolutely NOTHING to do with a situation because you feel offended. Try understanding that those 6 Americans who died had nothing to do with the burning of the book. They were murdered because of the color of their skin and the nationality on their passports. Understand indeed. :evil: When you spend your time trying to understand monstrosity, you end up seeming to condone it,

No, Mr. Reading Comprehension Problem, I did not say it was understandable to kill innocent people, I said it was understandable that they would go ballistic.

It is possible to go ballistic and not kill people. They can jump up and down and burn flags and march through city streets and chant things. They don't need to go around and kill innocent people.

But before we condemn an entire religion because of the actions of a few, let's remember that there are lots of religions who have killed innocent people because of their ideology.

" But before we condemn an entire religion because of the actions of a few, let's remember that there are lots of religions who have killed innocent people because of their ideology. "

I suspect most people killed in past wars was for other reasons than religion or ideology; that was just the excuse that was used.

" But before we condemn an entire religion because of the actions of a few, let's remember that there are lots of religions who have killed innocent people because of their ideology. "

I suspect most people killed in past wars was for other reasons than religion or ideology; that was just the excuse that was used.

I don't have time to find the website that lists the reasons why each person was killed in each war but surely you're not denying that people have been killed over the millenia for religious reasons. Regardless of comparing numbers, it has happened.

Regardless of how long people have been murdering one another, it still does not make it right or excuse it.
Sorry, I'm not buying the "some muslims are good muslims" gig. If it is only a few extremists, and considering the damage those extremists do to the public image and perception of muslims as group, why don't all those peaceful folk make a needed correction? If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, hangs out with other ducks...it's a duck. And you are correct, different subdivisions of muslims kill each other as readily as they kill the heathen infidels.
If I were to act on your thoughts about taking umbrage at having something you value highly, are willing to defend with your own life, I'd be looking for a good, high lookout point in order to dislodge someone who has repeatedly proven his lack of respect for me, what I stand for, and yes, a piece of paper that contains words, conveys ideas, that I hold most dear.
Respect is a two-way alley. Muslims not only openly disrespect every other religion, they go as far as to burn entire churches full of christians, rape women and young girls in order to shame them before their god and in their community.

So how do we stop these protests? A little show of force such as a bomb dropped right in middle of the crowd would defiantly discourage future violence and protests….. Just saying

Riiight....just drop a bomb on a crowd of Afghan civilians. I'm sure that will fix the situation :thup:

Yeah, I mean your Zionist pals have been trying that strategy for what, 65 years now.

We need to get the fuck out of Afghanistan. Now. Immediately. We're done. Hand the keys over to Pakistan and let them deal with the bullshit.

Yeah, I mean your Zionist pals have been trying that strategy for what, 65 years now.

We need to get the fuck out of Afghanistan. Now. Immediately. We're done. Hand the keys over to Pakistan and let them deal with the bullshit.

:doubt:Hardly...There would be none left in the territories if that were the case

I agree 100%. We need to pack up what we can move quickly and easily, torch the rest (leaving only slag), and get the hell out of this cesspit. They have been killing each other since before written history. If we leave, they will only have each other to kill and many of our young people will be spared. Oh, and we withdraw all financial support, too.

These soldiers are going to be scapegoats so obana can show the taliban how sensitive he is. The military should know by now that they have a commander in chief who would sell them out for a tickle.

He has chosen to use sharia standards against our military.

These soldiers are going to be scapegoats so obana can show the taliban how sensitive he is. The military should know by now that they have a commander in chief who would sell them out for a tickle.

He needs to be indicted for abandonment of his post during combat. This man is guilty of treason in the least, and so much more. BUT, he's bleeck, so it's all OK.

:doubt:Hardly...There would be none left in the territories if that were the case

Well, they do keep a few alive for cheap labor...

I agree 100%. We need to pack up what we can move quickly and easily, torch the rest (leaving only slag), and get the hell out of this cesspit. They have been killing each other since before written history. If we leave, they will only have each other to kill and many of our young people will be spared. Oh, and we withdraw all financial support, too.

Other than the genocide, which I think is kind of harsh, I agree.

The problem isn't why these tribes were killing each other, it's why we decided that which tribe wins became a matter of our national interest.

I mean, in Vietnam, there was the larger issue of Democracy vs. Communism. Not sure what the point here was. Al Qaeda fled for warmer climes a long time ago.

And here's where I will be very critical of Obama. Obama took a tough line on Afghanistan, calling it the "war of necessity" as opposed to Iraq, which was the "war of Choice". But really, we have a much bigger stake in how Iraq turns out than Afghanistan.

Let's get real. A letter of reprimand is hardly a Sharia stoning.

If there were officers who made this awful decision, their careers need to come to an end.

Forum List

Back