our priorities are wrong...

That isn't the issue. The issue as she stated it was that people are more outraged over the fact that a dance was cancelled than they were over bullying which precipitated suicide.

They covered on CBS tonight, by the way. I also saw the story on MSNBC twice today.
And how does she know what is important to people?

That isn't the issue. The issue as she stated it was that people are more outraged over the fact that a dance was cancelled than they were over bullying which precipitated suicide.

bullshit. the issue is that againsheila has a real problem with the lesbian standing up for herself. this has gotten far more attention here in boston, where it happened, than the mississippi lesbian. the only reason the mississippi lesbian got any attention at all is because bible thumping asshats who can't live and let live wouldn't stop whining about it.

the tragedy in s hadley is just that- a tragedy. maybe you think it's a good idea to use phoebe price's death to spin out something about how the mean old lesbians are getting all the attention, but i think it's fucking despicable.

let me know if any clarification is required. i'll be happy to provide it.

bullshit. the issue is that againsheila has a real problem with the lesbian standing up for herself. this has gotten far more attention here in boston, where it happened, than the mississippi lesbian. the only reason the mississippi lesbian got any attention at all is because bible thumping asshats who can't live and let live wouldn't stop whining about it.

the tragedy in s hadley is just that- a tragedy. maybe you think it's a good idea to use phoebe price's death to spin out something about how the mean old lesbians are getting all the attention, but i think it's fucking despicable.

let me know if any clarification is required. i'll be happy to provide it.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

not surprisingly, I come back the next day and this thread is basically dead...

How many days of outrage was there about the girl denied her right to go to the prom wearing a tux and bringing her girlfriend?

Not even one day of outrage for the Irish girl that was bullied so bad she committed suicide.

Like I said, our priorities are all screwed up.

I don't understand this world, I doubt I ever will.

Student suicides are relatively common in most top-ranked Universities, but it doesn't make headlines. They actually closed down a bridge at Cornell this year, because too many students were jumping off it during finals week.

Someone threw themselves off my current apartment complex a little over a year ago....made quite a splash, at 14 stories.

Forum List

Back