Our President Knows What He's Doing

bush lover said:
Holy Toledo, now our congressional leaders, such as Frist and Haster are questioning our President about the Ports and United Arab Ermirates taking them over. I really am offended by their "I know better" attitude towards our President. I really do hope our President Bush uses his first veto to put these creeps back in their place. They are only little woosy politicians. Our President is the Commander in Chief. He decides this stuff, not two-bit politicians. They are playing to the voters, seeking re-election. That's all they care about. They'll say or do whatever they have to so the voters will re-elect them. They care only about their stinking jobs. The hell with our President's judgment, right Dr. Frist? You're just a frigging political hack, not a real backer of our Great President. I hope a Democrat liberal beats you! You have it coming!

Your post is so over-the-top that it can only be parody. And BTW, how long have you had this un-natural fascination with shrubbery, referrencing your handle 'bush-lover'.

Kathianne said:
Yeah, whatever. I know that no one is doing so intentionally, if they actually are. You would insinuate they are, then call being called on that a 'personal attack.' So whatever.

What exactly is your damage, Kathianne. Bow to male power.

Bullypulpit said:
Your post is so over-the-top that it can only be parody. And BTW, how long have you had this un-natural fascination with shrubbery, referrencing your handle 'bush-lover'.

Ever since he met those tall guys in the forest who demanded one from him and threatened to say "Nee!"?

Forum List

Back