Our President Knows What He's Doing

bush lover said:
Holy Toledo, now our congressional leaders, such as Frist and Haster are questioning our President about the Ports and United Arab Ermirates taking them over. I really am offended by their "I know better" attitude towards our President. I really do hope our President Bush uses his first veto to put these creeps back in their place. They are only little woosy politicians. Our President is the Commander in Chief. He decides this stuff, not two-bit politicians. They are playing to the voters, seeking re-election. That's all they care about. They'll say or do whatever they have to so the voters will re-elect them. They care only about their stinking jobs. The hell with our President's judgment, right Dr. Frist? You're just a frigging political hack, not a real backer of our Great President. I hope a Democrat liberal beats you! You have it coming!
I agree with some of what you say, on the other hand it seems you are in favorer of tossing out the system in favor of a dictator.

Mr. P said:
I agree with some of what you say, on the other hand it seems you are in favorer of tossing out the system in favor of a dictator.

The decision was made according to laws made in congress. NOT soley by the president.

Mr. P said:
We'll see.

My guess is that the congress will get a 45 day extension approved with enough votes to override a veto. In that 45 days maybe the truth will come out and people can make decisions on facts instead of media and politically inflamed speculation and paranoia. Checks and balances work sometimes.

bush lover said:
Holy Toledo, now our congressional leaders, such as Frist and Haster are questioning our President about the Ports and United Arab Ermirates taking them over. I really am offended by their "I know better" attitude towards our President. I really do hope our President Bush uses his first veto to put these creeps back in their place. They are only little woosy politicians. Our President is the Commander in Chief. He decides this stuff, not two-bit politicians. They are playing to the voters, seeking re-election. That's all they care about. They'll say or do whatever they have to so the voters will re-elect them. They care only about their stinking jobs. The hell with our President's judgment, right Dr. Frist? You're just a frigging political hack, not a real backer of our Great President. I hope a Democrat liberal beats you! You have it coming!

So in your opinion Senators are two bit political hacks...just seeking re-election! Well in the last two weeks I have received two questionaires from the honorable Senator Frist..Since I do not live in his district...far from it...I find this comment silly to say the least...also I am not even a Republican....being that I am a American Independent(conservative) and all, I find your comments to be weak to say the least! :bye1:

bush lover said:

What's bad about the UAE taking over the ports? I know what the knee jerk reaction to it is, but the more i look into it the more i realize you know its not really going to matter. the port authority and coast guard are still in charge of security. The people working there are likely to just be union workers anyway. So whats it matter?

I do think that there needs to be some sort of better regulation of the ports to ensure safety, but terrorists could get things into port as it is. Why would they purchase the ports just to blow them up? They wouldnt have to. It's a waste of money.

On top of that its obvious that the only reason Democrats are so opposed to this is because of the Unions which are fighting this. If they are so concerned about national security how about authorizing the drilling of anwar so we don't have to trust the arabs for such an important aspect of national security? Democrats are totally inconsistant, so the question is why? Thats easy its because of the unions.

I dont think things are so clear as some people seem to think.

What's bad about the UAE taking over the ports? I know what the knee jerk reaction to it is, but the more i look into it the more i realize you know its not really going to matter. the port authority and coast guard are still in charge of security. The people working there are likely to just be union workers anyway. So whats it matter?

I do think that there needs to be some sort of better regulation of the ports to ensure safety, but terrorists could get things into port as it is. Why would they purchase the ports just to blow them up? They wouldnt have to. It's a waste of money.

On top of that its obvious that the only reason Democrats are so opposed to this is because of the Unions which are fighting this. If they are so concerned about national security how about authorizing the drilling of anwar so we don't have to trust the arabs for such an important aspect of national security? Democrats are totally inconsistant, so the question is why? Thats easy its because of the unions.

I dont think things are so clear as some people seem to think.

they would blow up thier ports...they are entry points for inland shipments...
arguments in here are just more posturing to toe the party line...without due consideration of facts! and all of you actually worked the ports of entry...gimmee a break! ;)

archangel said:
they would blow up thier ports...they are entry points for inland shipments...
arguments in here are just more posturing to toe the party line...without due consideration of facts! and all of you actually worked the ports of entry...gimmee a break! ;)
How long ago did you work the ports, Arch?

The ClayTaurus said:
How long ago did you work the ports, Arch?

1986 early retirement as Regional Intel Officer US Department of Treasury/USCS...and talking to friends still employeed nothing has changed...answer your question?

archangel said:
1986 early retirement as Regional Intel Officer US Department of Treasury/USCS...and talking to friends still employeed nothing has changed...answer your question?
Yup. Thanks for making it easy ;)

archangel said:

cool--then explain the datails of the port agreement to us.

dilloduck said:
cool--then explain the datails of the port agreement to us.

sorry no longer in the 'loop' maybe you can explain...my old buddies differ with you and Rush..et al! :nine:

archangel said:
sorry no longer in the 'loop' maybe you can explain...my old buddies differ with you and Rush..et al! :nine:

Thats just it. No one is in the loop yet. But I sure as hell can recognize an outright lie when hear one. I'm content to wait since everyone is now demanding to know all the nitty gritty detail of this deal. I'm not quite ready to jump off cliff because Hillary and Chuck are telling me to panic. How much of our national security will have to be outed to make everyone feel safe?

dilloduck said:
Thats just it. No one is in the loop yet. But I sure as hell can recognize an outright lie when hear one. I'm content to wait since everyone is now demanding to know all the nitty gritty detail of this deal. I'm not quite ready to jump off cliff because Hillary and Chuck are telling me to panic. How much of our national security will have to be outed to make everyone feel safe?

Hillary and Chuck...just common sense...based on prior examples of Muslim BS!
Frist got it right...gotta problem with honesty?

archangel said:
Hillary and Chuck...just common sense...based on prior examples of Muslim BS!
Frist got it right...gotta problem with honesty?

oh ya--I trust hillary and chucks common sense :laugh:

no--I gotta problem with the lack of it.

dilloduck said:
oh ya--I trust hillary and chucks common sense :laugh:

no--I gotta problem with the lack of it.

Hillary and Chuck are the hacks here...Frist got it right! Are you okay dillo?

archangel said:
Hillary and Chuck are the hacks here...Frist got it right! Are you okay dillo?

Doing fine----just heard that not a single American company even BID on control of the ports. Maybe our goverment should FORCE some company to blow some bucks on it ! :laugh:

dilloduck said:
Doing fine----just heard that not a single American company even BID on control of the ports. Maybe our goverment should FORCE some company to blow some bucks on it ! :laugh:

and why should they...after all the name of the game today...is outsource! Cheap labor at the cost of middle Americans wages ring a bell...the COO of the number one bidder is American...in name only...gimmee a break...get your facts correct...I prefer to support American employees...what say you Mr.Toe the Party line? :rolleyes:

archangel said:
and why should they...after all the name of the game today...is outsource! Cheap labor at the cost of middle Americans wages ring a bell...the COO of the number one bidder is American...in name only...gimmee a break...get your facts correct...I prefer to support American employees...what say you Mr.Toe the Party line? :rolleyes:

Follow closely---some people think this job should be done by as American---no American company wants to or can afford to do it. You want the government to subsidize an American company to do the job? If so--which one and how are you going to prove that said company can do any better than one with world wide experience?

Forum List

Back