Our President Is No Patriot

No, obamaturd is no patriot.
neither are you.
Wrong as a libtard usually is. I am a bigger patriot than obamaturd. Commie.

Ooooooh ...the "commie" insult. How original....."libtard" too? I must have struck a nerve.

The truth is you hate this country because YOU don't get to decide how the rest of us live. The people decide...as a whole..extremism hold no place in this country. We work together...we compromise and come up with policies that everyone can live with. Just because your right wing extremist pundits tell you that the country is being taken over by "Commies" doesn't mean it's true.

That's what cracks me up about you gullible fucks. You let your boys like Breitbart stir you up into a lather and never even question it...not once. You drool, shout and jack off to it. Then you sit at your computer desks and brag about your superior "critical thinking"skills. You are nothing but a spoon fed ideological goon. You are a carbon copy of those black panthers that you guys are always harping about.

Good luck in your hatred, asshole.

My gawd, you are one. stupid. motherfucker.

well too bad for you a lot of people feel that way about Obama and the Progressives that have taken over the Democrat party

Shut up, skank. You'll speak when you're told to speak.

Bye golly. What are you saying? Are you practicing and hopeing to get a job under Ubama. Really sounds like something that nitwit would start one of his speeches out with.

well too bad for you a lot of people feel that way about Obama and the Progressives that have taken over the Democrat party

Bye golly. What are you saying? Are you practicing and hopeing to get a job under Ubama. Really sounds like something that nitwit would start one of his speeches out with.

You're not the sharpest tool in the shed, are you?

Boo- f'in - Hoo from the craybabies at breitfart, move to Iran or Saudi Arabia if you want your right wing utopia. The rest of us want freedom and liberty here in america :up:

Well dude. We already have freedom and liberty here in America. Its just that for the past 3 1/2 years our freedom and liberty has been deminishing. And why is that? Its because of the ones we have in gov't. now. Take 10 minutes and stand up and look at the truth. You seem bent over like your avatar 24/7.

what freedoms have been curbed or taken away?

Start out with shoveing HC down the peoples throat. And how about the coward Ubama hiding behind EP. And there will be plenty more comeing out in the near future. So when you watch TV make sure you turn the volume up this time.

You're not the sharpest tool in the shed, are you?

Well lets just say I do have a brain left....More that I can say for the braindead lefties.

Forum List

Back