Our President Has To Invade Iran -And Now!

bush lover

Feb 18, 2005
Thank God for our Vice President Cheney. He wants our President to invade Iran before his term ends. He has to invade Iran now so we can get their weapons of mass destruction. In addition, they hate our freedom and are helping the Bin Laden terrorists. The Iranian people love democracy and need to be liberated from their oppressive government so that our President can show them how a free country really should operate, like we have shown the Iraqis, who greeted us with flowers, you will recall. Next stop: North Korea. And then the Axis of Evil is finished. And our President will have fulfilled his promise to America to finish off the evil-doers. God bless our President and Vice President.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/frontpage/story/0,,2127343,00.html

Thank God for our Vice President Cheney. He wants our President to invade Iran before his term ends. He has to invade Iran now so we can get their weapons of mass destruction. In addition, they hate our freedom and are helping the Bin Laden terrorists. The Iranian people love democracy and need to be liberated from their oppressive government so that our President can show them how a free country really should operate, like we have shown the Iraqis, who greeted us with flowers, you will recall. Next stop: North Korea. And then the Axis of Evil is finished. And our President will have fulfilled his promise to America to finish off the evil-doers. God bless our President and Vice President.

Bully already posted this.

If this is real I have never read a more putrid piece of tripe in my life..Unless it was of course something that I had written. Yes Bush Lover lets just invade every country that does not like us. Lets do Russia and then China next after the Axis of Evil is done. Hell lets just wipe out every damn country that does not agree with our way of thinking. Wow the name Hitler just flashed through my mind.

I think this guygal is more of a screwball than RSR.

If this is real I have never read a more putrid piece of tripe in my life..Unless it was of course something that I had written. Yes Bush Lover lets just invade every country that does not like us. Lets do Russia and then China next after the Axis of Evil is done. Hell lets just wipe out every damn country that does not agree with our way of thinking. Wow the name Hitler just flashed through my mind.

Perhaps he was being sarcastic.

funny, islamic extremists just flashed through mine.

Oh this story was from the guardian? No wonder.

How logical does this quote sound "the president wont leave office with iran in limbo".

Nobody, even from the administration, would say something so stupid.

How about fixing Iraq before thinking about not leaving office with iran in limbo?

Bush lover fancies him/herself a satirist.

For your edification, I'll post what I started the thread <a href=http://www.usmessageboard.com/showthread.php?t=49680>Speaking of bad moves...</a> with.

...Military action against Iran is back in vogue at the White House, as Darth...er...<b>DICK</b> Cheney regains traction on the issue.

<blockquote>The balance in the internal White House debate over Iran has shifted back in favour of military action before President George Bush leaves office in 18 months, the Guardian has learned.

The shift follows an internal review involving the White House, the Pentagon and the state department over the last month. Although the Bush administration is in deep trouble over Iraq, it remains focused on Iran. A well-placed source in Washington said: "Bush is not going to leave office with Iran still in limbo." - <a href=http://www.guardian.co.uk/print/0,,330197756-110878,00.html>The Guardian</a></blockquote>

This despite the fact that Bob Gates and Condi Rice have bluntly insisted that military action is not a viable option. This despite the fact that in February a number of <a href=http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/iraq/article1434540.ece>generals and admirals threatened to resign</a> if the Bush Administration ordered an attack on Iran.

Reality does not support an attack on Iran either, given how overstretched our ground forces are, such action is not sustainable. There are those who argue that such an attack would be in the form of air strikes. The flaw in their argument is that Iran shares a border with Iraq...Any air strikes against Iran will result in Iranian troops coming across the border into Iraq and engaging US ground forces, which would further destabilize the region, prompting other regional powers to send forces into Iraq, with Israel being sucked along in the US wake. If the Bush administration is intent on sparking some sort of apocalyptic "Armageddon"-like conflict, attacking Iran would be the spark that sets the region, and the world ablaze.

And we mustn't forget that any military action against Iran would lead to a bloody uprising of the Shi'ia, which is the majority, in Iraq. And in case you've forgotten, or in your case, never knew, Iran is a Shi'ite theocracy. So our ground forces would be caught between the hammer of of outside forces coming into Iraq, and the anvil of forces already there. It's painfully obvious that the Bush administration has utterly failed to take into account the consequences of military action against Iran. Or perhaps they have and they just...don't...care.

For your edification, I'll post what I started the thread <a href=http://www.usmessageboard.com/showthread.php?t=49680>Speaking of bad moves...</a> with.

...Military action against Iran is back in vogue at the White House, as Darth...er...<b>DICK</b> Cheney regains traction on the issue.

<blockquote>The balance in the internal White House debate over Iran has shifted back in favour of military action before President George Bush leaves office in 18 months, the Guardian has learned.

The shift follows an internal review involving the White House, the Pentagon and the state department over the last month. Although the Bush administration is in deep trouble over Iraq, it remains focused on Iran. A well-placed source in Washington said: "Bush is not going to leave office with Iran still in limbo." - <a href=http://www.guardian.co.uk/print/0,,330197756-110878,00.html>The Guardian</a></blockquote>

This despite the fact that Bob Gates and Condi Rice have bluntly insisted that military action is not a viable option. This despite the fact that in February a number of <a href=http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/iraq/article1434540.ece>generals and admirals threatened to resign</a> if the Bush Administration ordered an attack on Iran.

Reality does not support an attack on Iran either, given how overstretched our ground forces are, such action is not sustainable. There are those who argue that such an attack would be in the form of air strikes. The flaw in their argument is that Iran shares a border with Iraq...Any air strikes against Iran will result in Iranian troops coming across the border into Iraq and engaging US ground forces, which would further destabilize the region, prompting other regional powers to send forces into Iraq, with Israel being sucked along in the US wake. If the Bush administration is intent on sparking some sort of apocalyptic "Armageddon"-like conflict, attacking Iran would be the spark that sets the region, and the world ablaze.

And we mustn't forget that any military action against Iran would lead to a bloody uprising of the Shi'ia, which is the majority, in Iraq. And in case you've forgotten, or in your case, never knew, Iran is a Shi'ite theocracy. So our ground forces would be caught between the hammer of of outside forces coming into Iraq, and the anvil of forces already there. It's painfully obvious that the Bush administration has utterly failed to take into account the consequences of military action against Iran. Or perhaps they have and they just...don't...care.

Military action against Iran hasn't been OUT of "vogue" with me since 1979.

Military action against Iran hasn't been OUT of "vogue" with me since 1979.

I was at FICEURLANT at the time, I saw the raw intel regarding the rescue attempt, before, and after. God that hurt.

Times change, and until Bush started with his "Axis of Evil" bullshit and the invasion of Iraq, Iranian politics was beginning to turn towards a moderate stance. But that's history now. The mullah's have tightened their control, and while the Iranian people still chafe at their influence, as long as Bush keeps rattling sabers, they'll follow the mullahs.

I was at FICEURLANT at the time, I saw the raw intel regarding the rescue attempt, before, and after. God that hurt.

Times change, and until Bush started with his "Axis of Evil" bullshit and the invasion of Iraq, Iranian politics was beginning to turn towards a moderate stance. But that's history now. The mullah's have tightened their control, and while the Iranian people still chafe at their influence, as long as Bush keeps rattling sabers, they'll follow the mullahs.

I think blaming Iran's turn back to fundamentalism on Bush is a bit much. Iran had a moderate President, and the mullah's didn't like it and put one of their puppets in place instead. And all during that so-called time of moderation, they gov't of Iran was funding and supplying Hezbollah. Not too moderate at all.

The fact is, Iran has been and still is THE threat in the region, IMO.

I think blaming Iran's turn back to fundamentalism on Bush is a bit much. Iran had a moderate President, and the mullah's didn't like it and put one of their puppets in place instead. And all during that so-called time of moderation, they gov't of Iran was funding and supplying Hezbollah. Not too moderate at all.

The primary threat to the stability of the region is, George W. Bush, beginning the day he launched the military campaign against Iraq. It's been downhill ever since, IMHO.

Hezbollah, which is indeed an Iranian cat's-paw, is small potatoes in comparison to the destabilizing influence of this Administration in the region.

The primary threat to the stability of the region is, George W. Bush, beginning the day he launched the military campaign against Iraq. It's been downhill ever since, IMHO.

Hezbollah, which is indeed an Iranian cat's-paw, is small potatoes in comparison to the destabilizing influence of this Administration in the region.

The more unstable the region the better if your option is to cut and run. Or do you think that a caliphate is a good thing for America ?

The more unstable the region the better if your option is to cut and run. Or do you think that a caliphate is a good thing for America ?

There is no force in history that could make America a Caliphate. How could anyone or anything turn a country of 300 million people, the most technologically advanced country the world has seen, into a mediaevalist Caliphate. It ain't going to happen :eusa_naughty:

]

Yep! (spits baccy juice all over desk blotter). And its been a threat ever since America's Man in Iran, the laissez-faire freedom-loving Shah, was ousted by his ungrateful Muslo-Communist Christ-hatin' people.

The sooner Murka can crush the evil Eyeranionians and put a stoog, er, strongman ruler back in there, the better it will be for all freedom-loving Merkins!

Besides makin' what we got in super abundance, nooklah barms, those one-eyebrowed camel buggering bastards have been sitting on Amurka's Guard given oil for far too long!! :rolleyes:

Now watch what you say
Or they´ll be calling you a radical
A liberal, oh fanatical, criminal
Oh won´t you sign up your name
We´d like to feel you´re
Acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

I saw Roger Hodgson last month in concert at the Waukesha Fest outside of Milwaukee. My Dad is a Supertramp fanatic. Rock on!

The rpimary threat to the stability of the region has been Iran, and its state-sponsored islamofascist groups long before, during, and will be after GWB.

But this post says it all. You are so blinded by political ideology and hatred for a man because of his political beliefs you are willing to ingore a real threat and attempt to place the blame on Bush.

]

Yep! (spits baccy juice all over desk blotter). And its been a threat ever since America's Man in Iran, the laissez-faire freedom-loving Shah, was ousted by his ungrateful Muslo-Communist Christ-hatin' people.

The sooner Murka can crush the evil Eyeranionians and put a stoog, er, strongman ruler back in there, the better it will be for all freedom-loving Merkins!

Besides makin' what we got in super abundance, nooklah barms, those one-eyebrowed camel buggering bastards have been sitting on Amurka's Guard given oil for far too long!! :rolleyes:

You sure got some screwy ideas. You must have learned your anti-Americanism at the same place you learned your anti-Christianity. Let me guess ... you went to "Anti University."

Forum List

Back