Our population disgusts me; We deserve a dictatorship.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Just reflecting on the past few decades and what has become of the American people. We disgust me. Yes, "we". We're all Americans. Even the ones who constantly remind you that they aren't fully Americans with a hyphenated "__(fill in ethnicity)_-American" title.

Wonder why politicians and governments are nudging into everything in our lives? Well, it's simple. Our disgusting population whines about every inconvenience or annoyance, then demand "SOMEBODY needs to do something about this". So, a politicians tries to become that "somebody" so you'll vote for him. And the more and more we bitch that "someone has to do something about...." the more somebodies will try to step in to do it. We are no longer a population of independent citizens.

And we're a bunch of fat-asses. If you are a man reading this, and you are 15% of higher body fat percentage, then you are a disgusting human being. Put down the twinkies, hit the treadmill. Same for women who haven't had a baby in the past 1 year. For those women who haven't been pregnant in over a year, and are over 20% body fat, drop the milkshake and hit the gym. Our nation of fat asses are the physical embarrassment of Earth.

We are so easily offended. An alien species could invade us and win with simple words. They could offend us to death. WORDS ARE SOUND WAVES YOU MORONS. A sound wave cannot hurt you. A sound wave can't tax you. You can call me any single word in the dictionary or out of it, even the ebonics dictionary. Sound waves don't hurt me or offend me, and it shouldn't you either. But God-forbid our population is subject to hearing sound waves they don't like. How can a society that is so easily offended ever be mentally strong enough to survive? It can't. We're fu**ed.

I hate lawyers too. They've ruined our nation more than any GOP or Democrat or Jihadi ever could dream of. Thats one reason I love working out and love fitness. It's one of the final pure endeavors that lawyers can't touch. I can't sue someone to get a 400 lb bench. I can't file a lawsuit to get abs. Who is the biggest threat to a mom and pop store: A Democrat, a Republican, an Al Qaida member, or a scumbag ambulance chasing trial lawyer? Enough said.

We watch and listen to filth. We're a bunch of drunks. We're fat. We're lazy. We're hypocrites. We're soft, physically and mentally.

Today, I'm disgusted by each and every aspect of our fat, whining, soft, lazy ignorant population. Where is Godzilla when you need him?

actually, i think we probably do deserve a dictator as a whole. Thankfully there are enough of us to prevent that right now. But the more of us demand someone else do things for us, the more likely it's going to be. We need to start pushing the opposite direction. Encourage people to be independent and self sufficient.

actually, i think we probably do deserve a dictator as a whole. Thankfully there are enough of us to prevent that right now. But the more of us demand someone else do things for us, the more likely it's going to be. We need to start pushing the opposite direction. Encourage people to be independent and self sufficient.

What sparked my rant was a clip in the local newspaper. A guy is filing a lawsuit against his neighbor. Why? Because the neighbor's dog barks and it bothers him. The plaintiff's picture is in the paper. The guy is probably 350 pounds of pure fat. And get this: He says "I don't work because I'm disabled, so if I'm sleeping during the day that dog keeps me awake".

Fire up the Sun Cannon!

What sparked my rant was a clip in the local newspaper. A guy is filing a lawsuit against his neighbor. Why? Because the neighbor's dog barks and it bothers him. The plaintiff's picture is in the paper. The guy is probably 350 pounds of pure fat. And get this: He says "I don't work because I'm disabled, so if I'm sleeping during the day that dog keeps me awake".

Fire up the Sun Cannon!

Did he look like this guy?

homer-simpson-20081017022136082-000.jpg

We watch and listen to filth. We're a bunch of drunks. We're fat. We're lazy. We're hypocrites. We're soft, physically and mentally.

Speak for yourself, chimpy.

And step back from the news if you can't handle it. This society has its faults, but that's the way humanity works. We're all making this up as we go. It's pathetic you think that the things you don't like in our society somehow means we deserve a dictator. It shows how little and fragile of a person you really are, actually. :thup:

And step back from the news if you can't handle it. This society has its faults, but that's the way humanity works. We're all making this up as we go. It's pathetic you think that the things you don't like in our society somehow means we deserve a dictator. It shows how little and fragile of a person you really are, actually. :thup:

OH yeah?

Well check this out: The Raiders suck ass. You'll never win the AFC again.

Just reflecting on the past few decades and what has become of the American people. We disgust me. Yes, "we". We're all Americans. Even the ones who constantly remind you that they aren't fully Americans with a hyphenated "__(fill in ethnicity)_-American" title.

Wonder why politicians and governments are nudging into everything in our lives? Well, it's simple. Our disgusting population whines about every inconvenience or annoyance, then demand "SOMEBODY needs to do something about this". So, a politicians tries to become that "somebody" so you'll vote for him. And the more and more we bitch that "someone has to do something about...." the more somebodies will try to step in to do it. We are no longer a population of independent citizens.

And we're a bunch of fat-asses. If you are a man reading this, and you are 15% of higher body fat percentage, then you are a disgusting human being. Put down the twinkies, hit the treadmill. Same for women who haven't had a baby in the past 1 year. For those women who haven't been pregnant in over a year, and are over 20% body fat, drop the milkshake and hit the gym. Our nation of fat asses are the physical embarrassment of Earth.

We are so easily offended. An alien species could invade us and win with simple words. They could offend us to death. WORDS ARE SOUND WAVES YOU MORONS. A sound wave cannot hurt you. A sound wave can't tax you. You can call me any single word in the dictionary or out of it, even the ebonics dictionary. Sound waves don't hurt me or offend me, and it shouldn't you either. But God-forbid our population is subject to hearing sound waves they don't like. How can a society that is so easily offended ever be mentally strong enough to survive? It can't. We're fu**ed.

I hate lawyers too. They've ruined our nation more than any GOP or Democrat or Jihadi ever could dream of. Thats one reason I love working out and love fitness. It's one of the final pure endeavors that lawyers can't touch. I can't sue someone to get a 400 lb bench. I can't file a lawsuit to get abs. Who is the biggest threat to a mom and pop store: A Democrat, a Republican, an Al Qaida member, or a scumbag ambulance chasing trial lawyer? Enough said.

Today, I'm disgusted by each and every aspect of our fat, whining, soft, lazy ignorant population. Where is Godzilla when you need him?
Reading your post, I'm not sure if your disgust is limited to just Americans. It sounds like your rant is directed at whole human race.

OH yeah?

I actually found that picture doing a google search for Nnamdi Asomugha, one of the best corners in the game and imo one of the best persons in the league considering his extensive philanthropy. I thought that picture--which Nnamdi is not in, it's one of their LBs--would make for an awesome avatar, even though I'm not a close fan of the Raiders.

But thanks for demonstrating again your littleness and fragility.

John Dean, in Conservatives Without Conscience, describes the Republicans as desiring an authoritarian leader.

Last edited by a moderator:

OH yeah?

:rofl:
hahahahahahahaha! thanks for the good chuckle!

there is not one republican on this board that watched that interview from start to finish, I will almost guarantee it.

But it sums up exactly what is now happening to large extent with the right, and yes they will follow their leadership right over the cliff to a dictatorship. I mean this was written many years ago, and this interview was back in the middle of bush Jr time in office.

John Dean, a republican with a mind of his own. A reagen Republican.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back