Our political and corporate leaders all satanist

I find it flattering that I'm so much in your space that you gave me a nickname .

Twiple debwunked! :bow2:

Is there any need to go for the quadwuple debwunking, Dwas? :dunno:

I've clearly been thoroughly debwunked. It's all just overkill from this point on. :eusa_hand:

For those who may have missed the deeper significance of the last few posts, the spirit behind Dwas's responses is endemic to one of the viral tactics unleashed from the top of the pyramid to trickle down and spread like an infection among those it was intended to control: dissuasion. Those who fall for it themselves almost invariably perpetuate the disease within their respective spheres of influence. It's one of the means by which the herd has been unwittingly prompted to lead itself to the slaughterhouse.

It requires no critical thought to denounce and deride on the basis of nothing more than the perceived absurdity that owes its existence to the cartoonish portrayal of occultism by historically mainstream sources - an image that's actually been encouraged by the dark occultists among the 'power elite' who've collectively benefited from the imbalances of power that have resulted from keeping 'the unbegun' masses largely ignorant of the philosphies and means by which the few have so thoroughly controlled the many for untold millennia.

What is 'the occult', really though?

It is privileged knowledge (nothing more; nothing less), some of which has been misused by a relatively small group of individuals as a means of leverage over the wills of others.

For those who may have missed the deeper significance of the last few posts, the spirit behind Dwas's responses is endemic to one of the viral tactics unleashed from the top of the pyramid to trickle down and spread like an infection among those it was intended to control: dissuasion. Those who fall for it themselves almost invariably perpetuate the disease within their respective spheres of influence. It's one of the means by which the herd has been unwittingly prompted to lead itself to the slaughterhouse.

It requires no critical thought to denounce and deride on the basis of nothing more than the perceived absurdity that owes its existence to the cartoonish portrayal of occultism by historically mainstream sources - an image that's actually been encouraged by the dark occultists among the 'power elite' who've collectively benefited from the imbalances of power that have resulted from keeping 'the unbegun' masses largely ignorant of the philosphies and means by which the few have so thoroughly controlled the many for untold millennia.

What is 'the occult', really though?

It is privileged knowledge (nothing more; nothing less), some of which has been misused by a relatively small group of individuals as a means of leverage over the wills of others.
bahahahahahahahahahahahahahah! the deeper the bullshit the more pretentious the explanation!

Satanist .

I am at the Central headquarters of the Metropolitan EMS station I used to work for .

I am in a hallway leaning against the wall facing south. I am about to take a test a testing station for Paramedic.

One of my Paramedic instructors ( guy with glasses - had to have a shot once a day as I recall. ) passes me up and goes in the testing room and closed the door. I believe he tells the tester to flunk me at the testing station. If I recall right it was IV therapy.

I tested, and I believed I passed. But the tester flunked me...... As I believe the Paramedic instructor previously told him to do so.

Shadow 355

Forum List

Back