Our own poll......Bush, Walker, Paul???

No apology.............None needed.............irregardless of who violates the laws of this Constitution.........Our executive office has more authority than is allowed by the Constitution..............and no one should be immune from the laws of this land no matter the position.

Didn't really expect an apology from you.....you lack the ethics....But you want to IMPEACH Obama for doing what FIVE republican presidents also did?.....We'll have to dig up some bodies, though.....

Go for it..............
Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The Immigration Reform and Control Act (IRCA), Pub.L. 99–603, 100 Stat. 3445, enacted November 6, 1986, also known as the Simpson-Mazzoli Act, signed into law by Ronald Reagan on November 6, 1986, is an Act of Congress which reformed United States immigration law. The Act[1]

• required employers to attest to their employees' immigration status;
  • made it illegal to hire or recruit illegal immigrantsknowingly;
  • legalized certain seasonal agricultural illegal immigrants, and;
  • legalized illegal immigrants who entered the United States before January 1, 1982 and had resided there continuously with the penalty of a fine, back taxes due, and admission of guilt; candidates were required to prove that they were not guilty of crimes, that they were in the country before January 1, 1982, and that they possessed minimal knowledge about U.S. history, government, and the English language
Reagan reformed the United States immigration Law....................

THROUGH CONGRESS...........Who's lying now.

Chinese Student Protection Act of 1992 - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Prior to the Chinese Student Protection Act of 1992 (CSPA), President George H.W Bush issued Executive Order 12711 in 1990. This policy implementation was solidified by the actual Act in 1992. The Act’s main sponsors were Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) for the House of Representatives and Senator Slade Gorton (R-WA) for the Senate. The Chinese Student Protection Act of 1992 was passed on May 21, 1992 by the Senate, and passed by the House of Representatives on August 10, 1992. President Bush signed it into law on October 9, 1992. The Chinese Student Protection Act became Public Law 102-404, 106 Stat. 1969.

Political asylum in USA

Asylum was temporarily granted via executive order for Chinese Students here during the uprising in China.......Only those here for the period of 1 year.....................

Under the law............these Chinese students could apply for asylum due to political or ethnic persecution already........as the Chinese government was oppressing their people.

That was under Bush 1.

The press has never elected a president...those who vote elect 100% of the office holders in the federal government barring special circumstances of untimely deaths or other reasons those elected by the people cannot complete their terms.

It's sad that some here think their vote does not matter.

Hell, we haven't even had our primary yet. We still have people getting into the race. See, we don't just pick a loser...

President McCain and President Romney would disagree..
Gee, you sound intelligent so read the entire post. They at least had challengers during the primary.

You might also like to further your education by reading the forum rules, particularly the one about altering posts in quotes. Unlike the Democrats, we do actually have rules here, ya know.

Hell, we haven't even had our primary yet. We still have people getting into the race. See, we don't just pick a loser...

President McCain and President Romney would disagree..
Gee, you sound intelligent so read the entire post. They at least had challengers during the primary.

You might also like to further your education by reading the forum rules, particularly the one about altering posts in quotes. Unlike the Democrats, we do actually have rules here, ya know.

Your post wasn't changed.

And yes, you've picked 2 losers in a row...

Candycorn

My post wasn't changed? What do you call deleting some of it?

Or do you think we go by "Hillary's Rules" here?

I'd go with Walker

he had to deal with some hardcore leftist hate

remember how they acted like spoiled children and left the state so no voting could take place?

even with the party of "I'm taking my ball and going no" he improved the economy of the state so much that even when those whinny bitches tried a recall he crushed them b/c the people knew they are better off with him.

he won't win, b/c the medias ability to lie and make useless topics seem important can't be overcome

Candycorn

My post wasn't changed? What do you call deleting some of it?

Or do you think we go by "Hillary's Rules" here?

The (...) indicates that there is further drivel in your post that wasn't worth responding to. Feel free to ask any English professor what they mean.

And yes, both of your guys still lost. You're making a habit of it.

Candycorn

And I'll bet your sole candidate loses this time. Just can't seem to stay out of trouble, can she? And it keeps getting worse.

BTW, is it even possible to run from prison?

Candycorn

And I'll bet your sole candidate loses this time. Just can't seem to stay out of trouble, can she? And it keeps getting worse.

I learned my lesson on betting on election returns...we bet about 12 conservatives that Obama would win and Romney would lose. Some of the bets were as simple as changing your sig line or avatar for a few days, some were bets where you agreed not to post here any longer.

Something like 99% of the losers welched or never showed up again to take their medicine.

I would think you'd react the same way should your opponent win.

Candycorn

I learned my lesson on betting on election returns...we bet about 12 conservatives that Obama would win and Romney would lose. Some of the bets were as simple as changing your sig line or avatar for a few days, some were bets where you agreed not to post here any longer.

Something like 99% of the losers welched or never showed up again to take their medicine.

I would think you'd react the same way should your opponent win.
None of them will beat Hillary--she needs to win Florida or Ohio and its all hers. Badda Bing!

Forum List

Back