Our Own Government now Our New ENEMY?

If you think this government is your enemy then you dont like the system our founders gave us and you hate most Americans anyway.

Why dont you just go find a country with a government you do like and leave OUR America to the Americans who do still like the government our founders left us.
Good plan ! :cool:
BTW The piece of shit you have now in no way resembles what the fathers had envisioned.
You've been living under Nazi's since the early sixties.

Arizona Sheriff: ‘Our Own Government Has Become Our Enemy’

CNSNews.com - Arizona Sheriff: ?Our Own Government Has Become Our Enemy?

Waddayaknow ???

The Arizona Sheriff (and other rational people) agree with the conclusions of my thread: "America's Enemies: Without and Within."
Ah, yes.....how badly "conservatives" need their special, little enemies, 'cause.....fighting their (imaginary) epic-battles....day-after-day....allows very-little time for that, there thinkin'-stuff.

:rolleyes:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FGPMqVCNjc]YouTube - Survivalist Mentality[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuigcXvcy1A[/ame]

544.gif

Last edited:
Surprise!

A few weeks ago, in fact, Babeu appeared on a radio show called Political Cesspool to talk about immigration.
This caused some trouble for McCain, as Political Cesspool is a radio show for white supremacists.
Babeu and the McCain campaign both said Babeu didn't know about Cesspool's pro-white agenda. The show's hosts, however, said they spoke personally to Babeu and that he knew about, as they describe it, their pro-white, "paleoconservative radio program."
McCain's 'Danged Fence' Sheriff: The Government Is Our Enemy | TPMMuckraker

I wonder if he belongs to the teaparty.

Suing your own fellow Americans and calling them Racists is the wrong way to go. The Democrats have f*cked up big time on this one. They have no idea how angry most Americans are at them turning on their own fellow Citizens. Taking the sides of the Mexican Government and Illegals over your own fellow Americans is unforgivable. Hopefully the People will make them pay in coming elections. Get out and vote people.

People are frustrated because the federal government is doing absolutely nothing to effectively control our southern border.

Where was all this outrage all the years under R leadership? You claim D's want illegals for voting purposes, but it's much harder to get illegals to effectively vote than it is to get them for cheap labor, which is the R's reason for not effectively fighting this battle.

Just don't sue our own fellow Americans on behalf of the Mexican Government and Illegals. That's all i ask out of my President. This stuff is going to backfire on the Democrats for sure. The People really are very angry over this. The Democrats are only deluding themselves if they think most Americans support them suing and calling their own people Racists. This will not be forgotten or forgiven by most Americans.

Forum List

Back