Our New Secretary Of Defense?

i didn't hear any defense. i heard an explanation. apparently, that offends your delicate sensibilities.

you people are pretty funny.

not particularly bright, but funny.

Sympathies.."Explanation"...whatever

Hey fuck face he is a war hero defending America and Americans..
You?

Hagel was born in North Platte, Nebraska, the son of Betty (née Dunn) and Charles Dean Hagel. His father was of German heritage, while his mother was of Polish and Irish descent.[4][5] He graduated from St. Bonaventure High School (now Scotus Central Catholic High School) in Columbus, Nebraska, in 1964, the Brown Institute for Radio and Television in 1966, and he earned a BA degree in History from the University of Nebraska at Omaha in 1971.[3][6]

Hagel is a Vietnam War veteran, having served in the United States Army infantry from 1967 to 1968. Holding the rank of Sergeant (E-5), he served as an infantry squad leader in the 9th Infantry Division.[7] Hagel served in the same infantry squad as his younger brother Tom, and they are believed to be the only American siblings to have done so during the Vietnam War.[8] They also ended up saving each other's lives on separate occasions.[8] While serving during the war, he received the Vietnamese Cross of Gallantry, two Purple Hearts, Army Commendation Medal, and the Combat Infantryman Badge.[9]

After returning from Vietnam, he worked as a radio newscaster and talk show host in Omaha from 1969 to 1971[10] while finishing college on VA assistance under the GI Bill.[11]

In 1971, Hagel was hired as a staffer for Congressman John Y. McCollister (R-NE), serving until 1977. For the next four years, he worked as a lobbyist for Firestone Tire and Rubber Company,[12] and, in 1980, he served as an organizer for the successful presidential campaign of former California Governor Ronald Reagan.[12]

After Reagan's inauguration as President, Hagel was named deputy administrator of the Veterans Administration. In 1982, however, he resigned his post over a disagreement with VA Administrator Robert P. Nimmo, who was intent on cutting funding for VA programs. Nimmo had referred to veterans groups as "greedy", and to Agent Orange as not much worse than a "little teenage acne".[13]
General Benedict Arnold was an American war hero as well.

You'll have to do better than that.

So Hagel defends terrorists..He's not fit to be secretary of defense of the United States of America

i didn't hear any defense. i heard an explanation. apparently, that offends your delicate sensibilities.

you people are pretty funny.

not particularly bright, but funny.

I hardly think that Hagel has a deep enough understanding of radical Muslims that he can stand there and offer up excuses for why they murdered so many people. I'm surprised the left isn't blaming the availability of bombs and other weapons. Perhaps they should put more restrictions on that stuff and that should curb terrorism. Never blame the people behind it, just blame inanimate objects for enticing people to commit henious acts.

If he does have such intimate knowledge of how they think, I would ask why.

Funny that Osama used to talk about how all infidels need to die when making threats or taking credit for attacks. Interesting that some don't accept that and offer up more pro-Muslim reasons.

your honesty is refreshing

Forum List

Back