Our New Openly Racist World

There's only a handful of them...William Joyce (who wears his racism on his sleeve), Pale Rider (who denies he is one), and Shadow (who's just plain stoopid!). There are a couple of others on the periphery, but those are the three main ones....

I've been listening to your gas for YEARS now.... and in all that time, I've never seen you post something "real."

Have you anything, something, a SMITTEN of something that may contain a particle of anything, anybody would want hear to say other than your gas? For Christ sake, if all you have left to puke out here is your tired old name calling trick, give it up! You're done here boy. I've outgrown you..... the BOARD has outgrown you. You need to be kicked to the curb like common trash.

Get with program, debate the topic at hand, give your opinion, but take your sophomoric, tepid, insults on down the road son.... us adults don't need it.

Last edited:
hey pal, did I not ask you nicely to stay the fuk away from me?

What's a matter little boy? Did you go and fuck with the wrong person now? Well... maybe you just went and messed with almost everybody here, and now they're sick of your jacked up, smart ass shit. Did that ever occur to you? Probably not. Your type is too fucking thick to know. Or maybe you do, and that's what you get off on. Either way, it's an UNPLEASANT experience for the rest of us here on this board.

Last edited:
Where are the posts you refer to? Who is racist? What do you consider a racist point of view? What is an openly racist statement? Can you point one out to me?

Are you saying all liberals and Democrats are racist?

How does it sit with you when the President refers to a close acquaintance as a “typical black”? Or the inauguration audience forced to hear a blessing with a request to G-d that someday black people will finally learn to do what’s right? How about the financial adviser, selected for his knowledge and experience in the body politic stating that we don’t want government fund going to black blue collar workers? How often does a popular black entertainer boast that his children wish they were white?

Those of us who believe in justice and equality must stand up for our black brethren! Don’t sit by and allow black people to be humiliated in this manner in America: stand and be counted!
We have moved past partisanship. The new era of brotherhood has arrived. Does somebody have a tin ear?

How does it sit with you when the President refers to a close acquaintance as a “typical black”? Or the inauguration audience forced to hear a blessing with a request to G-d that someday black people will finally learn to do what’s right? How about the financial adviser, selected for his knowledge and experience in the body politic stating that we don’t want government fund going to black blue collar workers? How often does a popular black entertainer boast that his children wish they were white?

Those of us who believe in justice and equality must stand up for our black brethren! Don’t sit by and allow black people to be humiliated in this manner in America: stand and be counted!
We have moved past partisanship. The new era of brotherhood has arrived. Does somebody have a tin ear?

I'm not quite sure I can decipher your satire... :eusa_eh:

Oh, what cry babies, when you white boys get a taste of Discrimination, you all cry and
scream.Well you white men have been discriminating for the last 500 years.Please
don't start to complaine now when you are getting a taste of your own medicine

Oh, what cry babies, when you white boys get a taste of Discrimination, you all cry and
scream.Well you white men have been discriminating for the last 500 years.Please
don't start to complaine now when you are getting a taste of your own medicine

So that makes you a racist?:cool:

Last edited:

We aspire and long to move past partisanship, racism and bigotry. You'd never know it from reading and posting on political forums.

We have to let some things settle out. Some people's over reactions to the Obama Presidency are downright hysterical.

Did Obama say that 'typical black'? Maybe he acknowledges that some blacks are still held back by their own internalized oppression and racism. I'd have to see the actual statement within the context of the conversation.

Why shouldn't blacks be able to have their eyes open when they consider how to further lift themselves up?

Some people on this forum think blacks are inherently more likely to committ crime. That's a racist attitude. An attitude that is reactionary and doesn't examine context.

Actually we white boys have lived for years being the most qualified, But the employer is forced to hire the less qualified black person or get fined by the now racist government.
It happened to me more than once.

Actually we white boys have lived for years being the most qualified, But the employer is forced to hire the less qualified black person or get fined by the now racist government.
It happened to me more than once.

Then you've personally done your bit for equal rights. If you had done so without resentment that would have truly been extraordinary and I would pin a medal on you myself!

These things are cyclical and prior to affirmative action it wouldn't have mattered how qualified a black candidate may have been. He wouldn't have been hired, and if he was, he would have been paid less.

How quickly we forget. You have no idea of what it was like for blacks in the fifties.

"Some of the most infamous crimes of the civil rights movement—the killing of four young girls in the Birmingham church bombing, the KKK mob murder of three civil rights workers in Mississippi during Freedom Summer, the gunning down of civil rights leader Medgar Evers in front of his small children, and the torture and murder of 14-year-old Emmett Till—helped galvanize public opinion in support of the civil rights movement by making it impossible to ignore the brutality and virulence of southern racism.

Yet these very crimes that graphically exposed the moral bankruptcy of white supremacy remained largely unpunished for decades, languishing as a result of racism, fear, apathy, and lack of political will. Tepid investigations and cursory trials did take place, and some light prison sentences were meted out, but a number of the perpetrators continued to enjoy impunity for the next several decades. Several of these killers finished out their days as unrepentant racists.

Despite the passing of years—in which evidence grew cold, witnesses vanished, died, or no longer were capable of reliable testimony—a number of these festering crimes have been resurrected with renewed vigor and prosecuted with impressive results. It took 30 years, but the murderer of Medgar Evers was finally brought to justice. And a full four decades passed before the courts were able to convict all living perpetrators of the Birmingham bombing. According the Southern Poverty Law Center, about 22 murder cases have been reopened in the South since 1989, resulting in 25 arrests and 16 convictions.

But in two particularly brutal and high-profile cases, the Emmett Till murder case and that of the three Mississippi civil rights workers—James E. Chaney, Andrew Goodman, and Michael Schwerner—justice may never be fully served."

http://www.infoplease.com/spot/bhmjustice1.html

Last edited:
pityVideoImg.jpg

We aspire and long to move past partisanship, racism and bigotry. You'd never know it from reading and posting on political forums.

We have to let some things settle out. Some people's over reactions to the Obama Presidency are downright hysterical.

Did Obama say that 'typical black'? Maybe he acknowledges that some blacks are still held back by their own internalized oppression and racism. I'd have to see the actual statement within the context of the conversation.

Why shouldn't blacks be able to have their eyes open when they consider how to further lift themselves up?

Some people on this forum think blacks are inherently more likely to committ crime. That's a racist attitude. An attitude that is reactionary and doesn't examine context.

My friend, I am truly sorry if you missed the point of my post. It is satire, it is tongue in cheek. Let me explain:
Candidate Obama referred to his white grandmother, the person who raised him as a "typical white person."

, Rev. Joseph Lowery was asked to bless the inauguration and gave this benediction: 'Lord, in the memory of all the saints who from their labors rest, and in the joy of a new beginning, we ask you to help us work for that day when black will not be asked to get in back, when brown can stick around, when yellow will be mellow,when the red man can get ahead, man; and when white will embrace what is right. That all those who do justice and love mercy say Amen. Say Amen'...

Robert Reich, Obama financial advisor, in discussing how stimulus funds should be spent, suggested that funds should not go to employ white construction workers
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5KI61z5Dyo]YouTube - Explosive Video Reich, Obamas economic advisor no "White Male Construction Workers"[/ame]

Larry King says his son wishes he was black.
Larry King: My Son Wishes He Was Black, "Black Is In"

I believe that you saw the racism when I changed the races in the original quotes. I hope you see it equally from the other side.

That's hysterical. Larry King wishes his son were black? He's been married so many times I would have thought he'd have had a wife of every color by now.

I'd say we all better get used to increased race consciousness in this administration. No more resting on our laurels. The 'good 'l boy' days are a thing of the past. The country elected a former civil rights lawyer.

Last edited:
That's hysterical. Larry King wishes his son were black? He's been married so many times I would have thought he'd have had a wife of every color by now.

Hysteria aside, could you address the point as to which side is actually racist. The media and the left has been flogging the dead horse about America being a racist country, but the Presidential election has disabused this notion. The examples in my post clearly indicate that "whites need not apply."
How about a few protests against these anti-white comments.

So I and all other white males pay endlessly for some murders and rednecks in Alabama and Mississippi back in the late 50's and early 60's?
At this point, they should be going before congress and saying they want to make sure some of the funds go to white males for the racist affirmative action they have unjustly endured.

Study history. This was written in 1963. See how far we've come and how far we still have to go to heal the wounds of the past and get beyond racism.

"We have waited for more than 340 years for our constitutional and God given rights. The nations of Asia and Africa are moving with jetlike speed toward gaining political independence, but we still creep at horse and buggy pace toward gaining a cup of coffee at a lunch counter. Perhaps it is easy for those who have never felt the stinging darts of segregation to say, "Wait." But when you have seen vicious mobs lynch your mothers and fathers at will and drown your sisters and brothers at whim; when you have seen hate filled policemen curse, kick and even kill your black brothers and sisters; when you see the vast majority of your twenty million Negro brothers smothering in an airtight cage of poverty in the midst of an affluent society; when you suddenly find your tongue twisted and your speech stammering as you seek to explain to your six year old daughter why she can't go to the public amusement park that has just been advertised on television, and see tears welling up in her eyes when she is told that Funtown is closed to colored children, and see ominous clouds of inferiority beginning to form in her little mental sky, and see her beginning to distort her personality by developing an unconscious bitterness toward white people; when you have to concoct an answer for a five year old son who is asking: "Daddy, why do white people treat colored people so mean?"; when you take a cross county drive and find it necessary to sleep night after night in the uncomfortable corners of your automobile because no motel will accept you; when you are humiliated day in and day out by nagging signs reading "white" and "colored"; when your first name becomes "******," your middle name becomes "boy" (however old you are) and your last name becomes "John," and your wife and mother are never given the respected title "Mrs."; when you are harried by day and haunted by night by the fact that you are a Negro, living constantly at tiptoe stance, never quite knowing what to expect next, and are plagued with inner fears and outer resentments; when you are forever fighting a degenerating sense of "nobodiness"--then you will understand why we find it difficult to wait. There comes a time when the cup of endurance runs over, and men are no longer willing to be plunged into the abyss of despair. I hope, sirs, you can understand our legitimate and unavoidable impatience. You express a great deal of anxiety over our willingness to break laws. This is certainly a legitimate concern. Since we so diligently urge people to obey the Supreme Court's decision of 1954 outlawing segregation in the public schools, at first glance it may seem rather paradoxical for us consciously to break laws. One may well ask: "How can you advocate breaking some laws and obeying others?" The answer lies in the fact that there are two types of laws: just and unjust. I would be the first to advocate obeying just laws. One has not only a legal but a moral responsibility to obey just laws. Conversely, one has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws. I would agree with St. Augustine that "an unjust law is no law at all."Dr Martin Luther King, Letter from a Birmingham Jail, April 16, 1963
Letter from a Birmingham Jail [King, Jr.]

Last edited:
MLK's letter is still inspiring today:

"Oppressed people cannot remain oppressed forever. The yearning for freedom eventually manifests itself, and that is what has happened to the American Negro. Something within has reminded him of his birthright of freedom, and something without has reminded him that it can be gained. Consciously or unconsciously, he has been caught up by the Zeitgeist, and with his black brothers of Africa and his brown and yellow brothers of Asia, South America and the Caribbean, the United States Negro is moving with a sense of great urgency toward the promised land of racial justice. If one recognizes this vital urge that has engulfed the Negro community, one should readily understand why public demonstrations are taking place. The Negro has many pent up resentments and latent frustrations, and he must release them. So let him march; let him make prayer pilgrimages to the city hall; let him go on freedom rides -and try to understand why he must do so. If his repressed emotions are not released in nonviolent ways, they will seek expression through violence; this is not a threat but a fact of history. So I have not said to my people: "Get rid of your discontent." Rather, I have tried to say that this normal and healthy discontent can be channeled into the creative outlet of nonviolent direct action. And now this approach is being termed extremist. But though I was initially disappointed at being categorized as an extremist, as I continued to think about the matter I gradually gained a measure of satisfaction from the label. Was not Jesus an extremist for love: "Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you." Was not Amos an extremist for justice: "Let justice roll down like waters and righteousness like an ever flowing stream." Was not Paul an extremist for the Christian gospel: "I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus." Was not Martin Luther an extremist: "Here I stand; I cannot do otherwise, so help me God." And John Bunyan: "I will stay in jail to the end of my days before I make a butchery of my conscience." And Abraham Lincoln: "This nation cannot survive half slave and half free." And Thomas Jefferson: "We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal . . ." So the question is not whether we will be extremists, but what kind of extremists we will be. Will we be extremists for hate or for love? Will we be extremists for the preservation of injustice or for the extension of justice? In that dramatic scene on Calvary's hill three men were crucified. We must never forget that all three were crucified for the same crime--the crime of extremism. Two were extremists for immorality, and thus fell below their environment. The other, Jesus Christ, was an extremist for love, truth and goodness, and thereby rose above his environment. Perhaps the South, the nation and the world are in dire need of creative extremists."Letter from a Birmingham Jail [King, Jr.]

You must be very pleased that Ann Coulter, in her latest book, documents the fact that if you remove all those children born of single mothers, black and white crime stats are essentially the same. Disproves the "inherently more likely to commit crime."

Study history. This was written in 1963. See how far we've come and how far we still have to go to heal the wounds of the past and get beyond racism.

"We have waited for more than 340 years for our constitutional and God given rights. The nations of Asia and Africa are moving with jetlike speed toward gaining political independence, but we still creep at horse and buggy pace toward gaining a cup of coffee at a lunch counter. Perhaps it is easy for those who have never felt the stinging darts of segregation to say, "Wait." But when you have seen vicious mobs lynch your mothers and fathers at will and drown your sisters and brothers at whim; when you have seen hate filled policemen curse, kick and even kill your black brothers and sisters; when you see the vast majority of your twenty million Negro brothers smothering in an airtight cage of poverty in the midst of an affluent society; when you suddenly find your tongue twisted and your speech stammering as you seek to explain to your six year old daughter why she can't go to the public amusement park that has just been advertised on television, and see tears welling up in her eyes when she is told that Funtown is closed to colored children, and see ominous clouds of inferiority beginning to form in her little mental sky, and see her beginning to distort her personality by developing an unconscious bitterness toward white people; when you have to concoct an answer for a five year old son who is asking: "Daddy, why do white people treat colored people so mean?"; when you take a cross county drive and find it necessary to sleep night after night in the uncomfortable corners of your automobile because no motel will accept you; when you are humiliated day in and day out by nagging signs reading "white" and "colored"; when your first name becomes "******," your middle name becomes "boy" (however old you are) and your last name becomes "John," and your wife and mother are never given the respected title "Mrs."; when you are harried by day and haunted by night by the fact that you are a Negro, living constantly at tiptoe stance, never quite knowing what to expect next, and are plagued with inner fears and outer resentments; when you are forever fighting a degenerating sense of "nobodiness"--then you will understand why we find it difficult to wait. There comes a time when the cup of endurance runs over, and men are no longer willing to be plunged into the abyss of despair. I hope, sirs, you can understand our legitimate and unavoidable impatience. You express a great deal of anxiety over our willingness to break laws. This is certainly a legitimate concern. Since we so diligently urge people to obey the Supreme Court's decision of 1954 outlawing segregation in the public schools, at first glance it may seem rather paradoxical for us consciously to break laws. One may well ask: "How can you advocate breaking some laws and obeying others?" The answer lies in the fact that there are two types of laws: just and unjust. I would be the first to advocate obeying just laws. One has not only a legal but a moral responsibility to obey just laws. Conversely, one has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws. I would agree with St. Augustine that "an unjust law is no law at all."Dr Martin Luther King, Letter from a Birmingham Jail, April 16, 1963
Letter from a Birmingham Jail [King, Jr.]

So racism against whites is how we "get beyond racism"? I knew this would happen once they stopped teaching logic.

You must be very pleased that Ann Coulter, in her latest book, documents the fact that if you remove all those children born of single mothers, black and white crime stats are essentially the same. Disproves the "inherently more likely to commit crime."

Good for Ann. It's nice to see white embrace what is right---even a divisive writer and caustic personality like Coulter can tell the truth once and awhile. Kudos Ann--there's hope for you yet.

Forum List

Back