Our New Openly Racist World

"I am concerned that these jobs NOT SIMPLY GO to..."

hmmmm, I smell a poor white victim mentality thread coming.

Cue Twilight Zone music...

"I am concerned that the financial positions not just go to a bunch of Jews."

"I am concerned that the landscape work not just go to a bunch of Mexicans."

"I am concerned that the welfare not just go to a bunch of blacks."

And watch "DevNell" wet his pants.

I'm concerned that the KKK not take over USMB.

There's only a handful of them...William Joyce (who wears his racism on his sleeve), Pale Rider (who denies he is one), and Shadow (who's just plain stoopid!). There are a couple of others on the periphery, but those are the three main ones....

There's only a handful of them...William Joyce (who wears his racism on his sleeve), Pale Rider (who denies he is one), and Shadow (who's just plain stoopid!). There are a couple of others on the periphery, but those are the three main ones....

shit--if we let Kiwi's in, anyone should be welcome.

You could encourage the admins to take away their rights or something.

Why would I do that? It's best to see the truth, even when it's ugly. You gotta give those guys credit for honesty. Plenty of others hide behind the more outrageous in every group.

Last edited:
Why would I do that? It's best to see the truth, even when it's ugly. You gotta give those guys credit for honesty. Plenty of others hide behind the more outrageous in every group.

oh good--- I was worried there for a sec.

The Democratic Party stereotypes all white males as the same. That's why we need diversity... Hmm. I thought that's what racists used to say about black people -- that they're all the same. I think diversity is a hate crime. Why aren't Democrats holding a hearing on why their own party promotes legislated stereotyping of race and gender? The Democrats are proving that Orwell was right about the coming doublespeak. I think we need more diversity by having more women with a D cup in my office. How is that any different than how Democrats stereotype white males?

It is blatantly evident that the Democrat party is the party of racism. After all they elected a racist president that went to a church full of cheering racists and America bashers for twenty years. He even exposed his children to these racists. I don't recall one Democrat withdrawing from the party because the party put a racist in charge.

So are Democrats racists? Yes. Anyone uncomfortable with racism would not be comfortable in a party with a racist leader.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Cue Twilight Zone music...

"I am concerned that the financial positions not just go to a bunch of Jews."

"I am concerned that the landscape work not just go to a bunch of Mexicans."

"I am concerned that the welfare not just go to a bunch of blacks."

And watch "DevNell" wet his pants.

hey pal, did I not ask you nicely to stay the fuk away from me?

Forum List

Back