Our New Openly Racist World

Isn't it hilarious that the Obama supporters in this thread have changed "racism" and "discrimination" to something more palatable like "fairness" and "equitable?" What is truly sad is that they'll probably never see the error of their ways.

jalu, have you ever noticed how they have to view everything in the world in terms of absolutes, and they have to phrase most everything as an either/or? How weird it must be to live in a world where everything has to be black and white [pun], or else the constructed fallacy just falls apart?

I almost cry for them. almost.
:confused:

so fairness is more important than getting the job done quickly and correctly ?

:lol:

Last edited:
Isn't it hilarious that the Obama supporters in this thread have changed "racism" and "discrimination" to something more palatable like "fairness" and "equitable?" What is truly sad is that they'll probably never see the error of their ways.

um, many of us were Hillary supporters, not Obama supporters.

and I was for McCain before I was against him. :eusa_whistle:

cool---positioned yourself to not have to defend anyone. :lol:

Actually, against nuts like you I've defended Palin, Biden, Hillary, Bush, Obama, McCain...but never Cheney, except when some asshole like doeton would make a credible threat upon the man who was heart beat away from the Oval Office.

simple: principles over personalities.

try it some time. it may not only improve your outlook, it may help you sleep better in the cave.

Obama has been president for two days, and as a white male I'm sick and tired of being hassled by THE MAN!!!

Last edited:
Obama has been president for two days, and as a white male I'm sick and tired of being hassled by THE MAN!!!

all my half white/half black friends are fighting with themselves. It's hill-arious.

---

resentments: the best thing that came out of Obama's initial candidacy in the primaries was it got some people thinking and talking about race.

many want it buried...move on...and I used to lean that way for a variety of reasons, but people here have convinced me we need anything but---to move on. we're stuck until we get honest about ourselves.

nothing wrong with biases, prejudices and ignorance as long as it is dealt with openly and with good intentions. humans are not perfect beings and we are never going to be color blind.

Living in the south reverse racism is alive and well... It's not nearly as bad in the Nashville area as it was in the Memphis area though. A couple of my friends in Memphis were beat up/held up by black people but there was not one mention of it in the news. Like it or not, if it were the other way around Jesse would be there in a heartbeat and the whole nation would know about it...Sad.

Is it too much to ask for fairness?

Living in the south reverse racism is alive and well... It's not nearly as bad in the Nashville area as it was in the Memphis area though. A couple of my friends in Memphis were beat up/held up by black people but there was not one mention of it in the news. Like it or not, if it were the other way around Jesse would be there in a heartbeat and the whole nation would know about it...Sad.

Is it too much to ask for fairness?
so start your own whine group and show up protesting. why would the news be interested in a fight? every time a black man is beat up it does not make the news. I've beaten up a few black guys in my time. never made the news and if it did I'd have beaten their asses again.

when a fight isn't raced based it shouldn't make the news.

if your friends were targeted for their race (believing if you do in hate crimes) they should have filed civil rights charges. if true...shame on them and you for walking a way with your tales between your legs. .

whining is NO excuse for action.

Last edited:
so start your own whine group and show up protesting. why would the news be interested in a fight? every time a black man is beat up it does not make the news. I've beaten up a few black guys in my time. never made the news and if it did I'd have beaten their asses again.

when a fight isn't raced based it shouldn't make the news.

if your friends were targeted for their race (believing if you do in hate crimes) they should have filed civil rights charges. if true...shame on them and you for walking a way with your tales between your legs. .

whining is NO excuse for action.

Do you even have a clue what you are talking about... :cuckoo:

Honkys need not apply.
Wouldn't surprise me if I get called the racist just for posting this.
More commentary at link below.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/opxuUj6vFa4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/opxuUj6vFa4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Hot Air » Blog Archive » Video: No stimulus money for white males

Honkys need not apply.
Wouldn't surprise me if I get called the racist just for posting this.
More commentary at link below.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/opxuUj6vFa4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/opxuUj6vFa4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Hot Air » Blog Archive » Video: No stimulus money for white males

did this one over here Otter
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1005161-post1.html

Forum List

Back