Our Military Is No. 1....We Used To Be No. 1 in Everything

Take a look at the world's fastest trains and the countries which improved their infrastructure to accomodate them.

News Headlines
C'mon Dummmmmbell. Your military cant even whip a bunch of camel jockey's with mailbox bombs.

Well....let's see. The old Soviet Union was over there from 1979 to 1988....they got their asses kicked and their purses emptied. Does that mean we are not as smart as they are because we're still there after 10 years

Take a look at the world's fastest trains and the countries which improved their infrastructure to accomodate them.

News Headlines
C'mon Dummmmmbell. Your military cant even whip a bunch of camel jockey's with mailbox bombs.

Well....let's see. The old Soviet Union was over there from 1979 to 1988....they got their asses kicked and their purses emptied. Does that mean we are not as smart as they are because we're still there after 10 years

We're still here, but much more broke ourselves as a result.

[But this was from the period shortly after new Americans immigrated here in droves to answer Liberty's siren call or "Give me your tired, your poor, yearning to breathe free". Today's Americans just yearn for a benevolent master. You can take your choice, free birth control or the Constitution. Which will it be?]

"Now let me make it clear that I believe there can only be one defense policy for the United States and that is summed up in the word 'first.' I do not mean first, but. I do not mean first, when. I do not mean first, if. I mean first --period." JFK 8/26/60

News Headlines

Und der Katze sagt:

The Soviet Army got its ass kicked in Afghanistan. We're getting our asses kicked in the same place. And we outlasted the Soviets because our credit was better than theirs. Yeah, we're probably no smarter than they were.

Dollar in benefit for dollar invested , I'm not even sure our military is number 1.

a miniscule portion of the population used trains as their main means of transport so spending billions on them is a waste.

Wow.

Fast trains.

Yeah, that's a sharp focus for you

My choo-choo go faster than yours!

Forum List

Back