Our leaders are treating us like kids

Sadly a majority of the people, including our leaders, are acting like children.

Does that mean all of us? No some of us are aware of what's going on and why we need to fix our lives and influence are community for good and not let these childish and sometimes evil people get their way.

I know Obama was mocked for being a community organizer in the 2008 election. But maybe we need to actually start organizing our communities. We Conservatives are very individualistic. But that doesnt mean we don't need to organize ourselves.

Glenn Beck has the cure...but to date...he's laughed at for what you describe...

*SAD*

No, he's laughed at for being a nut. I like listening to the Beck radio show. I the callers who call in saying the Beck's statement changed their life. Beck never remembers saying the statement. It's priceless.

Yeah, clearly Studying History, Developing personal character, Reaching out in the community, Having civil discussions with people, having respect for each other as human beings, encouraging non-violence in politics and the other things Glenn recommends is completely nutty.

Your country has chosen to follow in the exact footsteps of its closest ally: Israel.

Both the USA & Israel are in a permanent war against International Radicalized Islam; a war with no forseeable end.

You might want ask yourself how this particular war got started and why your country has so vehemently taken up this particular cause.

In the meantime, realize this: As long as your country is in "a state of war", your President has unlimited power; most of your democratic traditions have been shoved aside. Your President/Commander has a right to plan, carry out and hide any action he likes, as long as it is all done in the name of "National Security" and, in addition, every American Citizen now has a legal obligation to support the country's newest war against it's latest "immoral foe".

Read the new Homeland Security Laws: Get in the way of your government and its military and see how fast they arrest you and charge you with treason or related crimes, or simply hold you somewhere in secret . . . . .

then the only thing left to do is kill all muslim every one .

What possible use are the photos to you?

That's not the point Rightwinger. The man has no right to keep these photos from us. Why do you fold so easy? do you work for NBC or something?

He doesn't have the RIGHT to classify these photos? What would make you think he doesn't have the right?

What is your need to see them?

ya our tax money paid for them , we should see then , lol wow .

That's not the point Rightwinger. The man has no right to keep these photos from us. Why do you fold so easy? do you work for NBC or something?

He doesn't have the RIGHT to classify these photos? What would make you think he doesn't have the right?

What is your need to see them?

ya our tax money paid for them , we should see then , lol wow .

Have a problem with this?

WE pay for studies through Gubmint...they still don't TELL us the truth...

So...??

Your country has chosen to follow in the exact footsteps of its closest ally: Israel.

Both the USA & Israel are in a permanent war against International Radicalized Islam; a war with no forseeable end.

You might want ask yourself how this particular war got started and why your country has so vehemently taken up this particular cause.

In the meantime, realize this: As long as your country is in "a state of war", your President has unlimited power; most of your democratic traditions have been shoved aside. Your President/Commander has a right to plan, carry out and hide any action he likes, as long as it is all done in the name of "National Security" and, in addition, every American Citizen now has a legal obligation to support the country's newest war against it's latest "immoral foe".

Read the new Homeland Security Laws: Get in the way of your government and its military and see how fast they arrest you and charge you with treason or related crimes, or simply hold you somewhere in secret . . . . .

then the only thing left to do is kill all muslim every one .

Isn't what the poster suggests. Grow up *BOY*

Has anyone of you RWers stopped to CONSIDER the ramifications of posting Osama's death-photos?

Have you?

If so, what are they, and is it worth satisfying your "need?"

The LW's did not have a problem releasing the Abu Ghraib photos. Did they not think that may "inflame" the Muslim nut jobs? It is the selective outrage the left has that does not sit well with most people.

Has anyone of you RWers stopped to CONSIDER the ramifications of posting Osama's death-photos?

Have you?

The LW's did not have a problem releasing the Abu Ghraib photos. Did they not think that may "inflame" the Muslim nut jobs? It is the selective outrage the left has that does not sit well with most people.

We're not outraged.

Notice how many PROMINENT lefties are mad at Obama for the SAME thing that RWers are...not releasing the death pics.

You see, here on the left we're not in lock-step command mode from Kontrol Centre. We tend to think, and therefore argue, amongst ourselves.

Not under Bush though...ooh no. It was Heil Kommanda!!! Even now, the RW ushers their commands from the top and the minions spread it and disseminates it amongst the sheeple...and the lemmings follow all the way through. Quite a racket they got going on there.

Why is there no outrage regarding the non release of the Osama death photos? How can the President deny the American people the death photos of the man who ordered 3000 of us killed? I don't trust this President and I want to see the proof. I've been to Iraq and seen body parts thrown all over the Town square.
I know there are republicans viewing the photos as I type but they are not photo experts and would not know what they are looking at. I'm not a nut and I believe Osama was most likely KIA by SEAL team 6 in Pakistan. However I do not appreciate being treated like a baby by my President.
God please bring back curiosity to the American Press.

If you feel like you're being treated like kids, its most likely because you are kids.

It's not ALL about the American Population...there's OTHER factors to take into consideration.

But considering you've never had the responsibility of leading, let's say...the greatest nation in history, you probably wouldn't understand...now would you?

:cool:

Just shut up.

When the same man who says we need to be careful not to offend Muslims goes out of his way to offend Americans, that man can fuck off. I have moved SOLIDLY from the camp of those whjo merely thought Obama wasn't a good President to the camp of one who believes he's a narcissistic piece of shit who doesn't give a damn about anyone not named Obama.

ANd it has nothing to do with anything other than his fucking attitude so shove your charges of racism or whatever up your ass.

Have you?

We're not outraged.

Notice how many PROMINENT lefties are mad at Obama for the SAME thing that RWers are...not releasing the death pics.

You see, here on the left we're not in lock-step command mode from Kontrol Centre. We tend to think, and therefore argue, amongst ourselves.

Not under Bush though...ooh no. It was Heil Kommanda!!! Even now, the RW ushers their commands from the top and the minions spread it and disseminates it amongst the sheeple...and the lemmings follow all the way through. Quite a racket they got going on there.

How on earth can you see what's accurately happening among the left and be blind to the same thing when it goes on on the right. No one is marching lock and step screaming for these photos. Most of us don't care about the photos because Bin Laden is dead.

The photos should still be released. It's ridiculous not to.

Obama doesn't want to risk the lives of Americans over appeasing the radical wingers of any party over the silly non-necessary pictures.

It's stupid to release them...utterly dangerous as a matter of fact.

Stop following them and you'll find that suddenly, they are no longer your leaders

It is only that you follow them that makes them your leaders in the first place

I think it is childish to throw tantrums and demand to see pictures of a guy with his face blown off

Our leaders are treating us like kids
Gee.....imagine that......

teabaggers-sodomy-1.jpg

:rolleyes:

New Topics

Forum List

Back