Our Iowa Class Embarrassment of a "Smartass" VP

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Obama is kicking himself for letting Joe Biden out in public again. Soon after a store manager at a photo op asks for "lower taxes" (See? Biden is not being held in a basement for fear of embarrassing the Administration) Biden tells the questioner to stop being a "Smartass"

Remember how Biden became the pick in the first place: Obama asks him team for "list of politicians who make me look smart" and the only name on the list was Jolting Joe Biden

In the Obama Reich citizens are "Smartass" for asking for tax relief

RealClearPolitics - Video - Biden Calls Manager Who Told Him To Lower Taxes A "Smartass"

Obama is kicking himself for letting Joe Biden out in public again. Soon after a store manager at a photo op asks for "lower taxes" (See? Biden is not being held in a basement for fear of embarrassing the Administration) Biden tells the questioner to stop being a "Smartass"

Remember how Biden became the pick in the first place: Obama asks him team for "list of politicians who make me look smart" and the only name on the list was Jolting Joe Biden

In the Obama Reich citizens are "Smartass" for asking for tax relief

RealClearPolitics - Video - Biden Calls Manager Who Told Him To Lower Taxes A "Smartass"

Biden is nothing but a white version of BO, without a TelePrompter :lol:

Looks like Biden was just joking around with the guy

Hence the "just kidding" line

As usual, Frankie is just being a Smart Ass

Joe Biden is proud of his so called "working class" lifestyle and humble roots. Good for you Joe, you rose high in spite of your stunning ability to put your foot in your mouth. But there is a big difference between being a working class person and being a jackass with a foul mouth.

Ah well, if Biden gets under your ignorant teabagger hides, hoorah for Biden.

Bidens view of American citizens is as alien and foreign as his Presidents and remember, They call me TeaBagger because they want to be my TeaBag-ee

Joe Biden is proud of his so called "working class" lifestyle and humble roots. Good for you Joe, you rose high in spite of your stunning ability to put your foot in your mouth. But there is a big difference between being a working class person and being a jackass with a foul mouth.

Just another example that defines the term 'disengagement'.

Is anyone suprised by this?

"Share the wealth"?

It's the left wing mentality. For the good of society, they think we need a massive government to seize large % of our assets to be handed out according to the needs of the people. It's who they are. It's what they believe. It's why elections matter.

Ah well, if Biden gets under your ignorant teabagger hides, hoorah for Biden.

Well, let me ask you a very simple question: If given the chance, would you like less tax money taken from your paycheck?

You do work right? Not a welfare queen?

So would you like less taken from you? Simple question really.

At least Joe is telling us the truth. Better than what you can say about the Chief Imbecile in Charge.

You can tell that poofs here like Frank have never been around real men engaging in real man banter.

I used to think American politicians were classy, elegant men, always trying to present themselves and the people and nation they represent in the best possible light.

Then I learned about Democrats.

You can tell that poofs here like Frank have never been around real men engaging in real man banter.

I used to think American politicians were classy, elegant men, always trying to present themselves and the people and nation they represent in the best possible light.

Then I learned about Democrats.

Are you saying that regular American guys being guys are what's wrong with America?

New Topics

Forum List

Back