Our idiot democratic VP.

You guys forget when Bush lied people died.

When Biden fucks up its little things like this that harm no one.

His mother died and he accidentally said Mother in a fruedian slip. The guy whos father died very likely understood because hes human and has a heart. Unlike the assholes on here making hey out of a mans recent family death.
What a pussy you are. The same old lame libtard BS "Bush lied soldiers die" commie shit the far left American haters chant. So moron, no one has died while Obama and Biden has been in office? I thought they were going to withdraw the troops? But no we have seen another surge. So we can use your immature anti American chant right back at you " When Obama and Biden lie, troops die!"

What a sorry piece of foreskin you are.

Last edited:
You guys forget when Bush lied people died.

When Biden fucks up its little things like this that harm no one.

His mother died and he accidentally said Mother in a fruedian slip. The guy whos father died very likely understood because hes human and has a heart. Unlike the assholes on here making hey out of a mans recent family death.
What a pussy you are. The same old lame libtard BS "Bush lied soldiers die" commie shit the far left American haters chant. So moron, no one has died while Obama and Biden has been in office? I thought they were going to withdraw the troops? But no we have seen another surge. So we can use your immature anti American chant right back at you " When Obama and Biden lie, troops die!"

What a sorry piece of foreskin you are.

I don't think think TM is actually human. All I get from TM's posts are that every single person on the right is a liar or they are people that want to be lied to. I think it helps her foundation of cherry picked facts seem more palatable to her or something. She's far too partisan for me to even take seriously because I think a suicide bomber probably has more reasoning and openmindedness.

Forum List

Back