"our half white, racist president"

Interesting how things change when you put them in context....

...."civil rights while asshole southern sheriffs were swinging nail studded baseball bats at black's heads, and stood between black kids and even more fucked up northern assholes were throwing rocks and gas bombs at school buses in my hometown during forced busing for deseg.

Two things you can always count on: I will defend my record on race to no one (sic), under any circumstances and, I will call out any racist, any time without regard to who they are ... and that includes our half white, racist president."

I see no problem with what he said. Obama is half white - as he himself has pointed out when it suits his political agenda. And, when you consider some of his actions and words.... one could legitimately view him as a racist.

Seriously. As much as the guy claims to know about race relations in America... did the guy condemn Tom Tancredo for promoting southern literacy tests?

Like really. I'd like to see a racist quote from President Obama. I'd like to know why you people think he hates his white grandmother.

It's a really LOW blow these people throw out. The man has white family members and your questioning whether or not he hates them because they're white? LOW BLOW.

I am not 'you people', I am me, an individual, capable of individual thought. Much like you. I think the statement that Obama hates his white grandma is ridiculous. Racism is not just about 'hate' and anyone who thinks it is is a fool. It is about making assumptions about people based on race. For example, if a white police officer arrests a black professor and someone else, say for instance, the POTUS, goes on national tv and tells us all that 'while he does not know all the facts, this was clearly racism' and criticizes a decorated police officer and defends the black guy.

Referring to someone as having 'typical white attitiudes', that could be seen as racist.

Playing a black audience by saying something like 'Selma got me born', when in fact, you were already born when those brave civil rights people marched, that's racism.... it is using your race to seek sympathy.

I could go on but I really can't be bothered. Obama is a racist.

Obama jumped the gun with the Harvard Professor, I think anyone can agree on that. Mr. Obama spent alot of his life in inner city Chicago, ever been to inner city Chicago ma'am? MOST inner city police departments in this nation are known for widespread corruption. Now there's issues that have attributed to this problem that go far deeper then just race, however if you take cases like the murder of 92 year old grandmother Kathryn Johnson in her home in Atlanta by narcotics officers, the shooting of Sean Bell, the killing of the two brothers in Atlanta, the murder of 14 year old DeAudre Williams in West Memphis, and the countless other high profile and low profile cases of "shoot first ask questions later" policing there is a serious disconnect between African American, Hispanic, and poor communities.

Personally, being someone who's had experience in activism in this area, I would not have automatically accused the police officers of racism, simply because I've heard some pretty bad things about the professor and the guy seemed like an asshole. You can't assume because the cop is white and the victim is black that it was racism or even a case of brutality, however that does not prove that such cases do not exist and I'd submit that both black cops and white cops have been involved in cases of brutality against both blacks and whites. From my experience corruption in the police force as an issue is far less racial.
However as for those who are at the recieving end of police corruption though, blacks, hispanics, and poor people are more likely to be at the recieving end.

As for Obama's Selma speech, had it not been for Selma, there's no possible way Obama would have been as successful as he is today, immigrant or not. Selma and the Civil Rights Movement benefited people of various races, ethnicities and backgrounds. To limit the civil rights movement's impact simply to American born blacks is rediculous and frivolous and you know it. He wasn't using his race to seek sympathy, he was championing the movement that he knows he could not have been in the position he was in today without.

He's Half White and Half Black... He has said Bigoted things about Whites, Speaking, one would Assume, as a "Black Man"...

The Statement is Accurate.

In Light of his Generalizations about Typical White People, Specifically about his own White Grandparents who Sacrificed to Raise him in a Life of Privilege, I would say that he's also an Ungrateful Bastard, along with being a Narcissist.

:)

peace...

Trouble is......you can't have kids. Nobody wants to fuck you.

You realize that you're making yourself look like a total ass, right?

Your obsessive interest in my personal life is fascinating.

Not obsessive. Just a response you dumb bitch. You stated that you didn't want whiny children following you, because if you did, you would have had kids.

I told you that you can't, because nobody wants to fuck you.

Keep up with the conversation twit.

He wasn't his parent. You can't choose who your parents are. You CAN choose who your pastor is. Once an adult, you can decide who will mentor you.

Except someone being your mentor means nothing.

Martin Luther King Jr. and Wright were both mentored by the same man. Would you call MLK Jr. a racist?

1. I said Obama MAY be racist.
2. I don't know anything about Wright's mentor.

Goddamnit. I'll have to come back to this. the beatles are being bastardized on american idol. I don't want my mood to skew my view on here.

I usually do not agree with you but this is one time I have too! I saw your girl sing "I Want To Hold Your Hand" and I said WTH?? Of all the songs to sing, that is the one she picked? Do you know that she did not get kicked off...I thought she would!!

I just peeped a KKK site and it said that there are Blacks who are members.:eusa_pray: Now if that's so, could there be some in the White House also?

If I wanted to have a whining brat following me around, I'd have a child. Stop whining.

It's funny how often the self-hating whites are childless. "I can't have a child, it's just bringing another white racist into the world, wah wah."

Well, good. We need your anti-white genes to die off.

If I wanted to have a whining brat following me around, I'd have a child. Stop whining.

It's funny how often the self-hating whites are childless. "I can't have a child, it's just bringing another white racist into the world, wah wah."

Well, good. We need your anti-white genes to die off.

Do you hate White people who do not think as you do...or that they should HATE all other people who are not White like you? How old are you by the way? Do you have those brown spots on you yet? You know that when White people get older those brown spots,the BROWN pigment in your skin starts to show.

Anyone who calls Obama a racist is either mentally feelbe, ignorant, or motivated by malice. Anyone who plays race as a political card (e.g., Tom Tancredo) is engaged in political thuggery. That goes for any politician of any party.

Forum List

Back