Our Goal Is

Our goal is to make obama a one termer.

• Total voters
Personally... my goal is what it has been.. no matter the President...

Equal treatment by government under law
Reducing the size, spending, and scope of the federal government...
Getting government out of areas it never had any business being in
Keep living my life, bettering it and the situation for those in my family
Live by my standards whether others do or not

My goal is to restore the Republic.

But ousting Obama from office is probably a minor step in that goal.

My goal is to see Reps and Dems work together in a spirit of reconciliation to both of their centers.

So has the present administration helped in reaching those goals?

Minor?

Hardly

Yes. Minor. Changing Presidents is not going to restore the Republic in and of itself. It's obviously necessary, but much of the work to restore the Republic is going to be in restoring the people to righteousness from the corruption and idleness we've allowed ourselves to descend into.

My goal is to see Reps and Dems work together in a spirit of reconciliation to both of their centers.

For that to work, we need to get rid of some of the Congressional leaders. You can guess who, and the prersent administration is aiding in the dissention.

Merely kicking Obama out doesn't guarantee his replacement (republican OR democrat) would be any better.

Minor?

Hardly

Yes. Minor. Changing Presidents is not going to restore the Republic in and of itself. It's obviously necessary, but much of the work to restore the Republic is going to be in restoring the people to righteousness from the corruption and idleness we've allowed ourselves to descend into.

You could change everything but with Obama having access to a veto pen and the bully pulpit nothing of substance will change. Not to mention he is destroying our credibility around the globe.

Yes, it is vital to seeing change that he is a one term'er. Obama is no Clinton.

Frankly my goal, politically speaking, is to get more members in Congress that support the Constitution and have at least a modicum of fiscal sanity. I really don't care what party they're in but let's be honest, there are no Democrats today that aren't addicted to growing government through deficit spending...and there's still a hell of a lot of Republicans in the same boat. The ultimate goal would be to replace establishment big government types from both parties to the point where we have a supermajority in both houses. That's what it will take to actually stop adding to our debt.

That's not to say I don't want Obama out. I do, for all the reasons described above. The MAIN reason I want Obama out is because I don't want him appointing any new judges. The infestation of progressives in the courts is a major obstacle to restoring liberty and avoiding bankruptcy in America.

So has the present administration helped in reaching those goals?

Nope... never said it did either

YES!!!! DD for president!

:razz:

For that to work, we need to get rid of some of the Congressional leaders. You can guess who, and the present administration is aiding in the dissension.

This is merely another reason why both sides need to work at this goal. :)

when lefties are on the down escalator you can always count on them to burp up "spiritual" and "cooperative" crap like this.....

Our ultimate goal as a country must be to save America and its original Constitution....something lefties don't care one frikkin' bit about....thus we need to replace as many of these anti-Americans as we can in Congress....including some who call themselves Repubs......elect enough real pro-Americans to create a roaring majority....

Last edited:

when lefties are on the down escalator you can always count on them to burp up "spiritual" and "cooperative" crap like this.....

Our ultimate goal as a country must be to save America and its original Constitution....something lefties don't care one frikkin' bit about....thus we need to replace as many of these anti-Americans as we can in Congress....including some who call themselves Repubs......elect enough real pro-Americans to create a roaring majority....

Yes, you are so quick to assign any blame or anything you don't like to 'lefties'. I stick with discussion of actual happenings than simply personal like or dislike of party line, but that's likely because I'm a Canadian and our parliament works together.

Well, that and I'm old enough to remember the US doing the same.

Forum List

Back