Our goal is to ‘overthrow the capitalist system and build communism’

Bahhahahahahahah, wasn't it the Occupiers that chanted back everything their group leader said. Wasn't it the Occupy movement that crapped on cars, destroyed property and wanted to destroy the people who made their laptops and Iphones??

Those chants were eerie and I believe the lock step award goes to the Occupiers that refused homeless folks food and shelter even when they weren't really using some of those tents, they went home to sleep in their warm beds but gave the illusion they were out there protesting.

Yea, the Occupiers had no clue what they want or what they were doing and Nancy Pelosi wanted God to bless those occupiers while falsely accusing Tea Party members of spitting on someone.

So no, one guy doesn't speak for all of them.............just the ones that want him to so they can repeat it back to him.

Last edited:
*******************************************************************************************************
Republican Congressman Scolded After Drinking and Nudity in Israel

A group of House Republicans visiting Israel as part of an official Congressional delegation last summer enjoyed a late night of drinking at the Sea of Galilee that included swimming and, in the case of one member, a little skinny dipping in the place where the Bible says Jesus walked on water.

..... The skinny dipper, according to the sources, was Rep. Kevin Yoder, R-Kansas.

Republican Congressman Scolded After Drinking and Nudity in Israel - Yahoo! News
According to the OP's logic, if ONE "former union boss at Occupy event" advocates communism then he/she represents the intensions of the whole movement.

Using the same line of reasoning, if ONE Republican congressman gets drunk and goes "skinny dipping" in the Sea of Galilee, then he represents the aspirations of all Republican congressman.

It's and obvious fact that those involved with Occubagging are much further to the left than most ordinary folks.
Therfore it's hardly a stretch to assume that this guys opinions are shared by many in the movement.

Let me guess, as most who TRY to bad mouth Ford's, you have either never owned one, or only owned one. Regardless, Ford does build quality and I know of it first hand vs GM's POS.

The rest of your post is also a joke.

Next

Take a look at the quality reports from owners. One, and rarely two models ever make the top 10. The real joke is that you can't muster a rebutal to half the things that you were challenged on and I am not talking about by me.

Believe what you will, matters not to me as I know different - on a first hand basis.

Looks to me like others agree as well, and this ranking is just 2012.
http://usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/cars-trucks/rankings/

Next!

Last edited:
Let me guess, as most who TRY to bad mouth Ford's, you have either never owned one, or only owned one. Regardless, Ford does build quality and I know of it first hand vs GM's POS.

Next

Finally Ford and GM build better products now. During the '80's and 90's they both built crap, and chased consumers away.

Next

Finally Ford and GM build better products now. During the '80's and 90's they both built crap, and chased consumers away.

Ford does for sure. GM/shivy is still pouring money into gmna$car like they did prior to their bailout, and they're still pumping out pos to the fools who care not. That's a good thing for those who repair the pos though, keeps my brother at his job = job security.

For almost 100 years now Republicans have been threatening America with a communist takeover by the Democrats. It began in a period of fright and fear, the Great Depression. If America was ever in a mind to become communist or make a dramatic change it was during that period. It was a scary period, in that, other nations were changing their political and economic systems, but the biggest change America made during the Great Depression was to make people more important and corporations less important.
But the Republicians did have some success frightening Americans by labeling Social Security as the beginning of a communist takever in the United States, and they are still using that tactic.

Forum List

Back