Our 'Friends' The Saudis

dilloduck said:
Israel is protecting the United States ???:poop:
no. You misunderstood. Canary time. RWA will be happy.

dilloduck said:
What does Israel need to "redeem" itself for and how is the Lebanese skirmish helping the United States?
nothing. the lebanese winning is Iran winning, US losing.

Kathianne said:
nothing. the lebanese winning is Iran winning, US losing.

YOU are losing it !! The Lebanese are FAR from winning--It's being decimated at we speak.

Step back--chill out. Things aren't all as they appear to be and change rapidly.

dilloduck said:
YOU are losing it !! The Lebanese are FAR from winning--It's being decimated at we speak.

Step back--chill out. Things aren't all as they appear to be and change rapidly.
remember that you said that. You are aiding and abetting.

Kathianne said:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

If I have ever aided or abetted anyone in this conflict it has been Israel through my tax dollar.

dilloduck said:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

If I have ever aided or abetted anyone in this conflict it has been Israel through my tax dollar.
:laugh: Not voluntarily, but that is understood.

Kathianne said:

So now anyone not irrationally committed to Israel is aiding and abetting terrorists? Is that in the patriot act? You are tripping hard.

rtwngAvngr said:
So now anyone not irrationally committed to Israel is aiding and abetting terrorists? Is that in the patriot act? You are tripping hard.
My dear sir, it's you tripping and being unworthy of response to this.

Kathianne said:
no. You misunderstood. Canary time. RWA will be happy.

No. You misunderstand. You are a religious zealot for someone else's religion. Do you think you're gonna get made an honorary jew?

Kathianne said:
:laugh: Not voluntarily, but that is understood.

And RWA gets accused of being looney----:teeth: Seriously--your attempts to defend Jews and Israel have been honorable but now you're nut's.

dilloduck said:
And RWA gets accused of being looney----:teeth: Seriously--your attempts to defend Jews and Israel have been honorable but now you're nut's.
I back off.
For reasons religious and political

Forum List

Back