Our friend Islam

AllieBaba

Rookie
Oct 2, 2007
Strange how this shit never makes it to the evening news in America.

Meanwhile, dumbasses here are saying that Muslims hate us because we interfere in the Middle East.

This is going on in the countries stupid enough to be welcoming to Muslims. The gist is that they will answer to no leader except God, and if they aren't worried about the police of whatever country they're in (outside of the middle east) breaking down their doors, then they aren't "good" Muslims:

"It is our religious obligation to prepare ourselves both physically and mentally and rise up against Muslim oppression and take what is rightfully ours," he said. "Jihad is a duty and a struggle and an obligation that lies upon the shoulders of us all. We will not rest until the flag of Allah and the flag of Islam is raised above 10 Downing Street."

Here's more:
"To loud cheers of "Allah Akbar" [God is great], he railed: "There are three types of Muslims, those in prison, those of us that are on our way [to prison] and non-practising Muslims. Brothers and sisters, if you do not fear your home being raided by the Kufar [non-believer] police, you are not enforcing the Sharia."

"Do not obey the British law," Bakri told them. He praised his hero Osama bin Laden for being a warrior and exclaimed: "We must fight and die for Islam - this is the map and road to Jennah [heaven]." He said that Muslims did not need to obey man-made laws and that if anyone ordered them to, they should say they are Muslims "loud and proud". He branded the new anti-extremist laws "crazy"

" Ed Husain, co-founder of the counter-terrorism think-tank the Quilliam Foundation, says Tower Hamlets has long turned a blind eye to the activities of local extremists."

"Abu Muaz spoke out against UK imams, claiming they are too soft and tolerant. He said that "speech was not enough" and that it was time to "take action". "You must destroy the West," he declared."

Islamic radicals make mockery of hate laws | News

Yep, Islamic radicals - radicals, as in the nutty fringe of Islamists. Try as you might Allie you simply can't get over the fact that it's a nutty fringe. What gets up my nose is that the Saudis who are feeding these lunatic bastards money and resources, aren't getting pinned for it.

we need to look at countries where they have been tolerant to islam...such as england to see the future...i feel sorry for the countries that have a population of muslims...

How about my country?

In my state Bones the first mosque was built in 1861 way up in the outback so that the Afghan cameleers who helped open up the outback had somewhere to worship. Back down in our capital city (we're a big state in terms of size - half a million square km but only 1.5 m people) we have had a mosque since 1888, the oldest in Australia. We've got a couple more mosques now, given our Muslim population has increased slightly.

So far so good though.

There is nothing wrong with Islam. There is everything wrong with Islamicist lunatic radicals.

I know this is an old song but it has to be sung time and time again.

There is nothing wrong with Islam. There is everything wrong with Islamicist lunatic radicals.

I know this is an old song but it has to be sung time and time again.

Exactly. We could just as easily look at the few christian extremists who bomb abortion clinics and murder abortion doctors and conclude that all christians are bad news. There are extremists in every religion and blaming everyone for the actions of a few gets us nowhere.

Exactly. We could just as easily look at the few christian extremists who bomb abortion clinics and murder abortion doctors and conclude that all christians are bad news. There are extremists in every religion and blaming everyone for the actions of a few gets us nowhere.

Ya? remind us how often that happens? Further remind us when that happens what the Christian religion does about it? You know condemn it and condemn anyone that does it. Now remind us how Islam condemns suicide bombers and terrorists?

I love when you dumb shits claim one or 2 idiots that are roundly condemned are the same as THOUSANDS of terrorists that are praised and openly supported.

Ya? remind us how often that happens? Further remind us when that happens what the Christian religion does about it? You know condemn it and condemn anyone that does it. Now remind us how Islam condemns suicide bombers and terrorists?

But they do! You're just not listening because you've decided that they're all terrorists based solely on their religion. There are plenty of law abiding muslims living around the world that vastly outnumber the extremists.

I love when you dumb shits claim one or 2 idiots that are roundly condemned are the same as THOUSANDS of terrorists that are praised and openly supported.

So you have decided that a christian gunning down an abortion doctor in cold blood in front of his family is less hideous because it doesn't happen as often as muslim terrorist attacks? Your logic module needs servicing, Bub.

Forum List

Back