Our four-legged family member

Abbey Normal

Jul 9, 2005
Mid-Atlantic region
Monitoring the opening of birthday presents.

Amanda-SchoolSooz-Burka014.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
Said1 said:
:laugh:

You eat, you pay, you go. Nooooooo, hoakay-poakay.

when I come to your house I don't stay four hour, why you stay here four hour?? :D

What ever happened to that comedian? I never see him anymore.

Only took me a few minutes to find him...didn't know his name...John Pinette btw.

Attachments

• $jpinette.jpeg
    $jpinette.jpeg
    4.3 KB · Views: 100
the OTHER OTHER white meat....

:D

:D OH!!!! I can see that you like kitties too!!! I have an 8 year old grey and white cat named ScooterBug. His mother was a Russian Blue, and his father was half silvertabby and Bob Cat.He is my Human-Cat,:lol: He is nearly 18 pounds and big as a lump!!!! He use to be a feral cat. He seems to understand everything you say, and when it is bad, he lets you know it, on no uncertain terms.He is an Indoors Cat, and loves it.He eats human food and his food,and knows just what time to send everybody to bed, so he can have the run of the house.When he runs across the floor, it sounds like a herd of buffalo coming through.He is a serious lover and loves to be kissed on the forehead and have his but scratched.He sleeps with everybody in the family.Iam a member and guardian of the ASPCA,and work as a Vet, here in Seattle,Washington.Ilove the color of your kitty, infact it is my favorite color.A Toy!!! Panther:lol:.Iam a serious animal lover, from A TO Z....In Louisiana, where i was raised i have a 25 foot GreenBack Gator, called"Gumbo.

:D OH!!!! I can see that you like kitties too!!! I have an 8 year old grey and white cat named ScooterBug. His mother was a Russian Blue, and his father was half silvertabby and Bob Cat.He is my Human-Cat,:lol: He is nearly 18 pounds and big as a lump!!!! He use to be a feral cat. He seems to understand everything you say, and when it is bad, he lets you know it, on no uncertain terms.He is an Indoors Cat, and loves it.He eats human food and his food,and knows just what time to send everybody to bed, so he can have the run of the house.When he runs across the floor, it sounds like a herd of buffalo coming through.He is a serious lover and loves to be kissed on the forehead and have his but scratched.He sleeps with everybody in the family.Iam a member and guardian of the ASPCA,and work as a Vet, here in Seattle,Washington.Ilove the color of your kitty, infact it is my favorite color.A Toy!!! Panther:lol:.Iam a serious animal lover, from A TO Z....In Louisiana, where i was raised i have a 25 foot GreenBack Gator, called"Gumbo.

Err..The person you're replying to hasn't been an active member here for probably close to 3 years..

But, since you like cats, this is Skittles. She's famous around these parts. :D

skittles.jpg

skittles2.gif

skits.jpg

heh.jpg

duck3.jpg

duck2.jpg

duck.jpg

Forum List

Back