"OUR DEMOCRACY UNDER ATTACK" The culprits have been discovered, and of course they're liberals

A Division Pimp like Carlson complaining about anyone promoting "mindless tribalism" shows how blind partisans can be.

He spends all of his professional time pushing his tribe's agenda and criticizing that of the other tribe.

And, of course, this happens on both ends.

Myopia - One of the primary symptoms of the affliction.
state something he has been wrong about.
Couldn't tell you, although someone may be able to.

Of course, that isn't my point.

Slanting information to push an agenda is not the same as making up information.

Do you understand that?
sure it's your point, you just stated 'slanting information'. Like what? name something he slanted.
Good gawd. Both ends trying this in the same thread.

I realize you guys don't see how they do this. I gave three examples in post 36, and I know you'll say you have no idea what I'm talking about.

But you DO see the OTHER guy do it.

39_zpshgkmpxdg.gif

A Division Pimp like Carlson complaining about anyone promoting "mindless tribalism" shows how blind partisans can be.

He spends all of his professional time pushing his tribe's agenda and criticizing that of the other tribe.

Slanting information to push an agenda is not the same as making up information.

Do you understand that?
sure it's your point, you just stated 'slanting information'. Like what? name something he slanted.

I realize you guys don't see how they do this. I gave three examples in post 36, and I know you'll say you have no idea what I'm talking about.

39_zpshgkmpxdg.gif
so you can't provide a story that Carlson slanted. it's ok, I get it to be off the wall bat shit crazy tends to affect the mind that way. But, don't worry, your lazy ass try to slander someone failed.

BTW, I'd ask you the same about Maddow, name something she slanted.

When a progressive speaks be sure they're projecting into the wrong direction. Oh sure, "THE RUSSIANS ATTACKED OUR DEMOCRACY, THEY'RE THE ENEMY, THUS TRUMP MUST BE AS WELL, THE TRAITOR"..... blah, blah, blah, yadda, yadda, yack, yack, yack, yack, yack..

But of course they're wrong, it was actually Google. Sure progressives are perfectly content with this FACT. They're intellectually dishonest, as their brains are twisted under the stronghold of the liberal elite. Even if they were right about Russia, any impact would be putrid in comparison with Google.

Our Democracy is under attack alright. Look no further than the internet and liberal media.

Sounds like you are atypical uneducated white trumpie.
Doesn't know the def of liberal
Latin free, for the individual and small gov.
Be careful what you spout.
It can make you look stupid and uneducated

When a progressive speaks be sure they're projecting into the wrong direction. Oh sure, "THE RUSSIANS ATTACKED OUR DEMOCRACY, THEY'RE THE ENEMY, THUS TRUMP MUST BE AS WELL, THE TRAITOR"..... blah, blah, blah, yadda, yadda, yack, yack, yack, yack, yack..

But of course they're wrong, it was actually Google. Sure progressives are perfectly content with this FACT. They're intellectually dishonest, as their brains are twisted under the stronghold of the liberal elite. Even if they were right about Russia, any impact would be putrid in comparison with Google.

Our Democracy is under attack alright. Look no further than the internet and liberal media.

yep he should have said fking leftists.

Do you understand that?

39_zpshgkmpxdg.gif
so you can't provide a story that Carlson slanted. it's ok, I get it to be off the wall bat shit crazy tends to affect the mind that way. But, don't worry, your lazy ass try to slander someone failed.

Division Pimps on both ends slant everything they can.

Then their flocks lap it up like thirsty little kittens.

Do you understand that?

39_zpshgkmpxdg.gif

and yet you can't provide a sample of that slant, seems you have no fking idea of what you're discussing.

Do you understand that?

39_zpshgkmpxdg.gif

and yet you can't provide a sample of that slant, seems you have no fking idea of what you're discussing.
Gosh, I hope I can somehow find a way to carry on without your approval.

39_zpshgkmpxdg.gif

Gosh, I hope I can somehow find a way to carry on without your approval.
approval of what. dude I give two shits you wish to lie. honestly I don't. But I'm not going to let you post them as fact.

Don't kid yourself. The Deep State has to disarm the American public because the threat of a Armed Revolution is always a final and the ending act. Our government was formed to over throw the control by the Elite. We still have the Consitution, and voting as protections again being taken over by (fill in blank). We the People are the final solution to them. Just who are the Elites they are many but not over a thousand people who want complete control. They are the one s who want Open Boarders, Drug on the street, welfare for anyone who does not want to work, and any thing that will dull thinking, blind ours senses, and make us unable to think and communicate between each other. So if they get just above they have started the control. This is being done by control of Schools, K1 C4.(Higher education) drugs across the boarder, Brain washing via TV and news media, illegals running the boarder (Open Boarders) Progressive Media. Control of the Internet. Law passed restrictions So it as History has shown, it is up to the WE THE PEOPLE.

Wrong, you're out of context and projecting. Besides, Tucker won't even defend Trump. He has something you and other progressives don't.

Anyone else notice that so far, the progressive response to the OP is refusal to embrace intellectual honesty?

Just imagine people. Progressives cheated using our primary source of information, and Clinton still lost.
Progressives have the way of ,being right, they just rewrite history in their image and move one to the next goal.

Ha ha ha, you're a talking head. NOWHERE did I even mention liberal outside the "liberal elite & liberal media". You having a difficult time determining who I mean? Google is an example, on topic too, and that's called CONTEXT.

Who looks uneducated now you "black-Mexican, bathroom challenged, turn-gender, midget of homo-sex, feminist & butt-hurt"?

Forum List

Back