Our Country Music Chat

JOSweetHeart

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2012
East Tennessee
I thought that I already had a chat going here by this name. Since I didn't, unfortunately it has to begin with some sad and unexpected news concerning one of my other favorite male singers. Go here for the latest about Trace Adkins, may the Lord help him off of this Devil hijacked ride. (bowing my head)

God bless you and Trace always!!!

Holly (a day one fan of him)

I thought that I already had a chat going here by this name. Since I didn't, unfortunately it has to begin with some sad and unexpected news concerning one of my other favorite male singers. Go here for the latest about Trace Adkins, may the Lord help him off of this Devil hijacked ride. (bowing my head)

It is so tragic when one allows any substance to control their lives. He is such a good man, doing so much good for others. He will bounce back. He is that kind of person and he will be armed with the warning signs.

Snip from your link:

Trace Adkins entered an alcohol rehab treatment facility Wednesday (Jan. 15) after leaving a country music cruise that includes stops in Jamaica and Mexico.

"Trace has entered a treatment facility after a setback in his battle with alcoholism," his New York-based publicist said in a written statement. "As he faces these issues head-on, we ask that his family's privacy will be respected."

^^^ To me, anyone who thinks that the privacy request will be granted is only fooling themselves. Those who are in charge of the rag magazines are going to do nothing but feast on this news as if it were a Thanksgiving Day turkey because that is exactly what they are known for. Its only a matter of when. :mad: :mad: :mad:

P.S. I've read at other websites about this that Trace may have had a confrontation with a guy who was trying to impersonate him which has made me wonder if Trace was pushed off of the wagon by the guy. If that man started this, may Trace be the one who finishes it! In my opinion, the best way for evil to triumph is for good to stand there and not move a muscle.

Go here to read about a new arrest in country music, may this good new singer be able to maintain his momentum especially if this ends up being his only self inflicted set back.

God bless you and Michael Ray always!!!

Holly

P.S. P.S. He recently scored another big hit with his song named "Think A Little Less". What reason does he have to make drugs a part of his picture?

I did rock I did country I did punk I did folk The hardest for me was witnessing these geniuses these gifts from heaven struggle with their greatness. Gee I hope that makes sense.

Being a manager and or a promoter left me with handling a Faberge egg of such talent it left me breathless daily.

These talents that we talk about are heaven blessed.

New Topics

Forum List

Back