Our country is dying and is in need of its people to save her

I cant agree there. We've been suffering from a cancer, of sorts, for decades. This cancer breaks down our families, corrupts individuals, destroys economics, and grows government.

This cancer is our pride, arrogance, hubris, apathy, dishonesty, and this illogical belief that we are somehow better than people throughout thousand of years of human existance.

On top of that, we have robbers in our midsts. We have people in both parties who want revolution. And as a result of that revolution they want power and wealth that they are not entitled to. They want to take money by force and give it to themselves and their friends who build them up in their political structure.

No, we are dying. But we can still be saved. We just need to wake ourselves up and choose to do the difficult things in life. We need to reconnect with God and eliminate these things from our lives. If we dont eliminate them from our lives, we can't eliminate them from our nation.

Your pias religious bullshit has nothing to do with the dynamics of our country.

Our sentience is the reason for losing our religion.

Our religion is not the source of our morality. This has been thoroughly debunked, over and over and over and over.
You keep telling yourself that. You'll sleep better at night.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL4DRUjpYlk&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PL6E94FD72FE47833E]Bright And Shiny - Bubble Boy - YouTube[/ame]

Occupy wall street is doing just what you suggest.

OWS cannot submit leaders because it will not develop these. Existing OWS media is directed to exhaust participants, in an unending USCA 1 issues dilemma, and then they are supposed to go out, get arrested, and vote for Obama, from inside some dock.

OWS occupations reported Democrats tried to infiltrate them, I reported this at the OWS-NY forum, and then the OWS-D.C. blog by Zeese and Flowers took down their article, which you can find, on the internet, elsewhere.

The forum at occupywallst.org is one, long, single threadline, with buttons for 'twinkle' and 'stinkle,' but no 'reply with quote' or forum affinity groups. OWS-NY refuses to improve all this, and trolls for Obama cruise the threads, and a pro-Obama mod disables accounts and moves or deletes posts, of targeted members.

OWS is the subject of a recent FBI sting op, about a plot to blow up a bridge. Some cops want OWS to be declared a 'terrorist organization.' Tell you what. I'll lead you all away from that sort of nonsense, and follow ME, right now. :eusa_whistle:

Thanks for all of the replies guys oh and Avatar4321 I agree with you the only way this country gets back to greatness is that the people start to look within themselves then just vote fore the next empty suit that would promise the world

7740.jpg

Yes, I figured you would find it very hard to have your ignorance and stupidity exposed. Though.

Nah...I'm a parent. My ignorance is "exposed" daily. You want to play semantics for some reason so, okay, you "win"...let me know how you're going to spend your "winnings". :lol: China is "bigger" than we are...but we're still the number one military power in the world.

Lookie there...and not once did I have to call you stupid or ignorant. I had to call you an asshole, but you earned that one.

It's pretty weak to call this semantics. If something doesn't square with the facts that is not an issue of semantics.

Words mean something.

The US looks pretty healthy to me. It's not perfect, but nothing man-made is. To say it is dying is really pretty far removed from reality.

I cant agree there. We've been suffering from a cancer, of sorts, for decades. This cancer breaks down our families, corrupts individuals, destroys economics, and grows government.

This cancer is our pride, arrogance, hubris, apathy, dishonesty, and this illogical belief that we are somehow better than people throughout thousand of years of human existance.

On top of that, we have robbers in our midsts. We have people in both parties who want revolution. And as a result of that revolution they want power and wealth that they are not entitled to. They want to take money by force and give it to themselves and their friends who build them up in their political structure.

No, we are dying. But we can still be saved. We just need to wake ourselves up and choose to do the difficult things in life. We need to reconnect with God and eliminate these things from our lives. If we dont eliminate them from our lives, we can't eliminate them from our nation.

I see your point. And I'm not advocating complacency. Nor am I blind for certain negative trends.

That being said, I don't really share your pessimism. And historically, there has always been a tendency to hark back to some earlier Golden Age. We have to make the best of what we have today.

Forum List

Back