our country is doomed because of utter stupidity

I just watched a show on the History Channel that claimed that 36% of Americans believe the US govt played a roll in the destruction of the twin towers on 9/11.

1/3 of our citizens are certifiable. Yet they also vote.....

WERE SCREWED
Yes, our Government supplied weapons to drug cartels in Mexico to undermine our 2nd Amendment rights and supported Al Qaida in Libya. Wells Fargo did launder 300+ billion in drug money. That much is true.

But the idea that our gov't trained and supported Al Qaida here on 9/11 is a "conspiracy theory" and "craaaaaaaazy talk!" :uhoh3:

Furthermore, while most people believe the Kennedy Assassination was a conspiracy, you can be rest assured that it was the only conspiracy in our entire country's history!

911 was an inside job, vote Ron Paul.

Rush an intellectual? OMG

if he every said anything that was different from Jefferson or Friedman tell us what it is??

Friedman apologized for being wrong.

if he apologised about being wrong for supporting Republican capitalism I'll pay you 10,000. Bet or admit to being a liberal fool

Jefferson was the Bill Clinton of his day lol.

Except Jefferson was a patriotic American who believed in freedom from liberal government while Clinton was the opposite. See why we say a liberal will have a low IQ??

I just watched a show on the History Channel that claimed that 36% of Americans believe the US govt played a roll in the destruction of the twin towers on 9/11.

At least we're aware of the source o' such stupidity/ignorance.​

"Listen to what two former Republican ideologues, David Frum and Mike Lofgren, have been saying. Frum warns that "conservatives have built a whole alternative knowledge system, with its own facts, its own history, its own laws of economics". The result is a "shift to ever more extreme, ever more fantasy-based ideology" which has "ominous real-world consequences for American society".

Lofgren complains that "the crackpot outliers of two decades ago have become the vital centre today". The Republican party, with its "prevailing anti-intellectualism and hostility to science" is appealing to what he calls the "low-information voter", or the "misinformation voter". While most office holders probably don't believe the "reactionary and paranoid claptrap" they peddle, "they cynically feed the worst instincts of their fearful and angry low-information political base".

WERE SCREWED

This does not necessarily follow. Only 55% vote in most elections. The 35% who are total loons probably don't even know we hold elections in November.

I would wager the union of the sets of voters and troofers is extremely small.

If the Republicans finally grow tired of trying to turn this country into a "Christian Taliban" run by corporations, then we will possibly survive.

If the Republicans finally grow tired of trying to turn this country into a "Christian Taliban" run by corporations, then we will possibly survive.

Which if course is just another pointless and dishonestly based bit of rhetorical tripe by rderp.

The Republicans, broadly speaking, have no desire to turn this republic into a "Christian Taliban."

God damn! But rderp's dishonesty is grating. Plodding. Dull-minded. Dishonest. Boring. Predictable.

rderp, in short, you suck at this.

In fact, rderp, you just suck. Period.

Last edited:
I'm confident that far more than 36% of voters have at least one important factual belief relating to public policy that is demonstrably false. However, that's been true for awhile, and democracy survives.

Shawman what the fuck is your malfunction?

Constantly bumping my old ass threads and then labeling them in the tag lines with personal insults?

Seek help fool. If you already have, get you meds adjusted because you got serious mental issues.

Lots of people to blame on 09/11. Clinton,had SEVERAL opportunities to nail bin laden,practically HANDED OVER,by SUDAN and by other countries.his majesty clinton,and janet reno,said bin laden was a "hot potato",and problem#2,the year beforehabd chief justice jamie gorelick authorized an intelligence wall,and blocked intel sharing between CIA and FBI,and other agencies,this,in itaelf,was a HUGE FAILURE.if the USS COLE bombing,and the embassy bombing should have been a clue.
several odd events were taking shape beforehand,which should have been a clue. One,when i lived in delaware,in middletown,there were groups of pakis getting airplane pilot training even at little airports like summit bridge down in middletown,de. My fiancee lived in holyoke,ma,near i91,and there were movements of these people back and forth from canada,and buying"war prep"type foods,there was a paki american friend of hers that worked at a conveniencestore in holyoke,ma,and said there was something going on...they were staying in motels,acting secretive and nobody had a clue it was coming.

Lots of people to blame on 09/11. Clinton,had SEVERAL opportunities to nail bin laden,practically HANDED OVER,by SUDAN and by other countries.his majesty clinton,and janet reno,said bin laden was a "hot potato",and problem#2,the year beforehabd chief justice jamie gorelick authorized an intelligence wall,and blocked intel sharing between CIA and FBI,and other agencies,this,in itaelf,was a HUGE FAILURE.if the USS COLE bombing,and the embassy bombing should have been a clue.
several odd events were taking shape beforehand,which should have been a clue. One,when i lived in delaware,in middletown,there were groups of pakis getting airplane pilot training even at little airports like summit bridge down in middletown,de. My fiancee lived in holyoke,ma,near i91,and there were movements of these people back and forth from canada,and buying"war prep"type foods,there was a paki american friend of hers that worked at a conveniencestore in holyoke,ma,and said there was something going on...they were staying in motels,acting secretive and nobody had a clue it was coming.

Are you asserting Clinton bares responsibility? I sure hope not.

Could he have killed him? Sure. But just because he didn't doesn't make him complicit in the deaths of thousands of Americans.

This thread and its participants (Franko, Vampireic68, Rdean) have come real close to proving the original assertion. Those three do vote.

It was such a nice Republic while it lasted

Are you asserting Clinton bares responsibility? I sure hope not.

Could he have killed him? Sure. But just because he didn't doesn't make him complicit in the deaths of thousands of Americans.

No,but lack of recognition of certain preparations and activities,and the action of blocking intelligence failures as well as a lack of foresight caused it.

It was sheer ignorance,and lack of foresight letting our guard down that did,if anything,john kerry allowing pakis,along with ted kennedy,belonging to certain extremeist groups to get a free college education.

Clinton DID FAIL ON PREVENTING THESE THINGS.granpa,dont get angry,the terrorists caused the actions,but clinton,and bush even,coulf have donevalot more to see it coming and prevent it.again,block of intel sharing was the biggest problem.i call it as i see it,these guys,without a high degree of intelligence,caught us with our pants down,and exploited our weaknesses to the gills.it had been planned for years.

Hell,willow grove AFB and the squadron in new castle were dispatched,secretly to MSM,but made local news,to several instances of small satellites hanging over the delaware bay,analysing the refineries and infrastructure we have there,cause or source of that still unknown,hell the news journal suspected it was chinese or russian...

Forum List

Back