Our city is losing its bus service

Still no evidence of any of the bs being spouted.

It appears there has been no forcing whatsoever.

Wow. Everyone who shows you up is a troll...and yet, you're not? Brilliant.

wow, you continue to go off subject.That's what trolls do. I've backed up my arguments, I haven't dodge anything like you have. Again, what trolls do, and post contradictory shit like you do. Again, don't want to be called one, don't act like one

Ah yes, the ignorant response. :lol: intolerant? apparently you don't have a clue what that means. I'm not forcing anybody to do anything, the conservatives usually try and at times succeed. Nobody is forcing anybody to have an abortion, which is where your argument is a huge fail. Trying to ban abortion would indeed infringe on someone's right to choose what they do with their body. "shut up little boy", funny, your post seems to be on the level of what a little boy would say.

I"m not sure whether to laugh or cry at the such obvious stupidity of this post, guess that depends if you are being serious or just being a dickish troll. I guess its sad either way

Liberals "force" abortions when they oppose other alternatives being explored either in an ad during superbowl or at abortion clinics.

You should work on the english language and grammer a bit. You might come across a bit more credible.

And Conservatives "force abortions" when they oppose birth control, neonatal care and support programs for single mothers

They also "forced abortions" by instilling religious right condemnations on single mothers

Wow... you truly are an idiot. Very few conservatives oppose birth control... none that I now of oppose neonatal care.

I do support single mothers taking more responsibility for their decision to get pregnant. It shouldn't be easy for them, they made a bad decision.

wow, you continue to go off subject.That's what trolls do. I've backed up my arguments, I haven't dodge anything like you have. Again, what trolls do, and post contradictory shit like you do. Again, don't want to be called one, don't act like one

I will give you an easy chance to prove a point you made.

Conservatives oppose Neonatal care.

Prove it or shut your mouth. Here is your chance. Take it or look like a bigger idiot that you have looked like yet.

Still no evidence of any of the bs being spouted.

It appears there has been no forcing whatsoever.

Why even continue this when you've been shown to be a fool.

There are 29 states that restrict marriage to man and woman, that seems to be a forcing of morals on others. But I know, trolls don't care about those things, I'll expect yet another stupid, irrelevant post in return from you,

I will give you an easy chance to prove a point you made.

Conservatives oppose Neonatal care.

Prove it or shut your mouth. Here is your chance. Take it or look like a bigger idiot that you have looked like yet.

WTF does that have to do with this thread? Sorry, you can spout it over and over, your the one looking like an idiot, as usual.

Where did I say conservatives oppose neonatal care?

Another troll response, make shit up about what other's said

Ah yes, the ignorant response. :lol: intolerant? apparently you don't have a clue what that means. I'm not forcing anybody to do anything, the conservatives usually try and at times succeed. Nobody is forcing anybody to have an abortion, which is where your argument is a huge fail. Trying to ban abortion would indeed infringe on someone's right to choose what they do with their body. "shut up little boy", funny, your post seems to be on the level of what a little boy would say.

I"m not sure whether to laugh or cry at the such obvious stupidity of this post, guess that depends if you are being serious or just being a dickish troll. I guess its sad either way

Liberals "force" abortions when they oppose other alternatives being explored either in an ad during superbowl or at abortion clinics.

You should work on the english language and grammer a bit. You might come across a bit more credible.

And Conservatives "force abortions" when they oppose birth control, neonatal care and support programs for single mothers

They also "forced abortions" by instilling religious right condemnations on single mothers

Funny thing is, his attempt wasn't even an example of morals being forced. And I"m the idiot :lol: OH trolls

Apologies Dr. Greg... He said it... not you. I was mistaken.

Maybe you should ask a fellow liberal jackass to support what he says.

I live in the Derby city and it's been annouced that the city has to cut many of our bus routes. These services are essential to people who live in areas that are many miles from where they work, which is in the downtown area. One lady said when her bus service is discontinued she will have to walk 2 miles to her job. Another bus rider said with the loss of his bus service it will take an extra 40 minutes to get to work and another person who already rides two buses will have to ride three. It is truly terrible and especially since our CITY GOVERNMENT is building a USELESS sports arena. If people don't have jobs how are they going to be able to pay to watch basketball games? It was announced today that one of our biggest hospitals JEWISH is letting over 500 people go, and the insurance company HUMANA is letting 700 go. Something has to be done and done quick. I don't care who does something, just DO IT!! It just burns my butt that the Dems and Reps are so busy disagreeing they are causing more problems thanh solving them. We need a new batch of leaders, the old ones need to take a hike.

Here's a hint. If some business person hasn't jumped in to provide mass transportation for a city, it's very likely a bad idea. That's where common sense capitalism trumps the wishful thinking of planned social programs.
The cities have been justifying taxes to subsidize buses, etc. saying it will eventually be offset by the revenues it will generate from the jobs they create. That has very rarely happened, if at all. It's really hard to tell because of the way most governments maintain their books. The demand is there, so why do you think private industry isn't filling the gap?
If the hospitals are closing, you can bet it's not because of a drop in demand, so why are they?
In both cases, it's due to government interference.

Apologies Dr. Greg... He said it... not you. I was mistaken.

Maybe you should ask a fellow liberal jackass to support what he says.

Gladly,

While attempting to block abortions, conservatives also block off any alternative a single mother may have to getting an abortion.
Birth Control? NO
Prenatal care for the child? No
Childcare when the child is born? No

The party of NO at work once again

Forum List

Back