Our Children Are Mentally Ill

PGreen

Nov 24, 2014
Four million children and adolescents in this country suffer from a serious mental disorder that causes significant functional impairments at home, at school and with peers. Of children ages 9 to 17, 21 percent have a diagnosable mental or addictive disorder that causes at least minimal impairment.
Add to this the fact, that it's really easy to get a gun in our country almost for everyone and you'll get a real catastrophe.

Four million children and adolescents in this country suffer from a serious mental disorder that causes significant functional impairments at home, at school and with peers. Of children ages 9 to 17, 21 percent have a diagnosable mental or addictive disorder that causes at least minimal impairment.
Add to this the fact, that it's really easy to get a gun in our country almost for everyone and you'll get a real catastrophe.
You are a prime example.

But seriously, the reason for this is pesticides and an inferior gene pool, for the most part.

I don't know the reasons but I see lots parents talking about their messed up kids . And the messed up diagnosis extends back to the young parents . No idea where the problems come from but I see lots of problems .

pesticides , wasn't pesticide use heaviest in the 50s and 60s which I'd think would have affected my generation or my kids who are now normal adults .

I don't know the reasons but I see lots parents talking about their messed up kids . And the messed up diagnosis extends back to the young parents . No idea where the problems come from but I see lots of problems .
Exposure to electronically addicted parents from birth.

A dad on the X-box or a mom on Facebook does the kid no good.

what about kids that are young parents smoking dope [plus using other drugs] , does that drug use mess up the young parents thinking and child raising ability plus maybe mess up their genetics which is then passed on to their offspring ??

Forum List

Back