Our budget needs to introduce V.A.T. on INDULGING LUXURIES & needs a tax on wealth.

FDR didn't cause the despression, he just milked it for all the political mileage he could. And prolonged it in the process.

As does Obama with the current economic downturn.

"Never let a crisis go to waste"

Gee, another strong and powerful argument, loaded with facts, analysis and insight.

Is the common characteristic of all those who call themselves conservative absolute ignorance of history?

Answer: Yes it is!
:lol: Considering how "progressives" want the US to "progress" to the condition of the USSR circa 1958, I think you're lecturing the wrong folks about not learning from history.

FDR didn't cause the despression, he just milked it for all the political mileage he could. And prolonged it in the process.

Gee, another strong and powerful argument, loaded with facts, analysis and insight.

Is the common characteristic of all those who call themselves conservative absolute ignorance of history?

:lol: Considering how "progressives" want the US to "progress" to the condition of the USSR circa 1958, I think you're lecturing the wrong folks about not learning from history.

"Considering how ..."; please, you've not considered any such thing, I've read your many posts and in my actual considered opinion you're CrusaderFrank lite. Not very bright, very opinionated and obviously ignorant. The only question I have is, are you willfully ignorant, or simply too limited to fully comprehend.

"Considering how ..."; please, you've not considered any such thing, I've read your many posts and in my actual considered opinion you're CrusaderFrank lite. Not very bright, very opinionated and obviously ignorant. The only question I have is, are you willfully ignorant, or simply too limited to fully comprehend.
:rofl: It's funny when people judge intelligence by "does he/she instantly, unthinkingly, and unquestioningly agree with everything I say?"

Your opinion is pretty much worthless, Skippy. I know that comes as a shock to you. I'll give you some time to adjust to the harsh reality. :lol:

Oh, and surprise me: Don't respond with a verbose version of "Nuh-UH!!"

Oh, and you spelled "contemptible" wrong in your signature. And it should be "...thAn that of Democrats..." Oh, and put a semicolon instead of a comma after "hypocrites".

Way to go, Intelligent Boi! :lol:

Last edited:
anybody using all librals or all conservative to make 90% of all the points they think they are making is a retard. Dave much?

I, Igor Zupnik do suggest that a responsible government will want to introduce a LUXURY VAT on all luxury goods and services and transactions and that a government representing the whole society will want to introduce an annual 2% - 5% WELFARE TAX, i.e. a TAX ON THE RICH CITIZENS, MEMBERS OF OUR COMMON SOCIETY – as a new concept - for everybody who owns more than $ 15 million. The public has to recognize and to debate a new vantage point, a new tax perspective has to be adopted whereby the constant calls by the rich and by the very rich and by the super rich for the poorest and for the middle classes in great debt to pay tax even on their benefits and meagre wages and on their average salaries is being outgrown world wide by a NEW public and popular preference and by a most obvious option and by a bubbling national culture that insists on an annual 2% - 5% welfare tax on every citizen who is worth more than $15 million. Dear President and dear Senators, Republicans and Democrats and dear Representatives of the people, of the populus that has elected you to judge wisely and with common sense for the common people, for the common members of our society, courage, you will see that the rich and the very rich will be proud and happy to have helped to banish the common enemy across society: POVERTY ! Such tax policy logic and such national tax culture will heal those who give and those who receive.
Poverty is coming closer and will swallow up billions world wide into destitution & hunger if governments around the world don't utilize every idle penny that is stashed & horded away in various bank accounts without a purpose for the many. Governments and voters around the world, please demand and introduce a LUXURY V.A.T. and an annual 2% -5% WELLFARE TAX for the rich, we can do it for all our sakes and benefits. Have courage to try to create a healthy society respecting the sensible needs of the many. Let the politicians and the media not impose restrictions and commitments and lecturing on just the poor and on all those middle classes drowned in debt, to tighten their belts and to pay their own health insurance with money which they have not got, BUT let the politicians and the media PLEASE tell ALSO the rich straight into their faces to open their tight and filled purses. Tell also all those who are so wonderfully comfortable and snag – thank you very much – so please DO tell the many rich and all those who are very rich, who have simply too much as such, who are too rich for their own good, for all that wealth drowns them and dries so many helpless in our society, across so many communities. So many of the rich float in a world of self indulgence and mindsets of many of the rich and of the very rich are so profoundly void of and disconnected from the realities of every day lives of the many tens of millions of their fellow citizens too many of whom just survive a life that is full of desperation & full of constant devastation because they are simply not earning enough.
This policy can not hurt, it will heal those who give and those who will receive.
Allow the rich to develop a sense of making a difference to their fellow citizens.
Aug 7, 2010, Yours sincerely, Igor Zupnik

WILL THOSE REPLYING PLEASE READ THE FIRST WORD OF THE TITLE:
L U X U R Y VAT
please pay attention and try to concentrate on what is being proposed, thank you

those who are so very concerned about the survival of capitalism are strangely locked into a block of assumption and fears which make it difficult to them to comprehend the suffering, illnesses and destitution of those many tens millions who have absolutely nothing, the centuries of the primordial capitalism are long gone, a new a more sophisticated, more balanced, a much more educated and enlightened thinking has emerged for some time and it is this line of reasoning if you care to care: unless all members of a society can live with some dignity and with some chances to improve and to develop and to grow, the rich and the very rich will be always seen by the poor as the 'down and out';
that is a reflection and perhaps an indication how disconnected the rich and the very rich are and who have not given it a real thought in detail how much good all round they would do by supporting and by sponsoring with a small fraction of their wealth as proposed here; look at the many millionaires who formed a club in the USA long time ago whose purpose it has been to share part of their wealth with the wider society because their conscious tells them that it is the right thing to do, the honorable thing to do, the dignified thing to do, the logical thing to do, the economically highly essential thing to do, the present billionaires who have decided to simply donate a large part of their astronomical wealth to charities is just another development in this long tradition whereby the rich and the very rich KNOW AND SENSE DEEPLY WITHIN THEIR BEING, WITHIN THEIR CONSCIOUSNESS that the whole society can be more dynamic, more productive which would be good for every body, a greater number of the work force can become consumers and customers which will increase the flow and the circulation of money and of capital; MOST UNFORTUNATELLY IT IS ALL THOSE MANY, THE OUTSPOKEN DEVOTEES OF AN IDEAL OF THE UNHINDERED AND UNTAXED BUSINESS CULTURE AND ETHOS - WHAT DID I SAY - ETHOS - IN THIS CONTEXTS - I DON'T THINK SO - THESE DEVOTEED TO A PRINCIPLE IN SOCIETY WHO HAVE NO INCLING WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE RICH, VERY RICH OR SUPER RICH HEAR THEMSELVE SAY OVER AND OVER AGAIN FOR DECADES THINGS WHICH NO LONGER MAKE ANY REAL SENSE IN THE COMPLEX GLOBAL ECONOMY WITH OVER 6 BILLION PEOPLE, CITIZENS, MOST OF WHO WOULD LIKE TO BE CONSUMERS WITH WAGES SO THAT THEY COULD GENERATE INCOME FOR EVERY BODY, in comparison those who advocate the policy of wanting to stagnate large sections of a now completely interconnected society of today through some conservative economic dogmas which were popular 250 years ago is NOT a real answer, is it? a new sense of cooperation and of coordination in all the big corporations and in all the huge industries and in all industrialized countries and economies has been emerging gradually because every body has recognized and admitted that mutually respecting each others health and care needs and financial necessities and securities IS THE ONLY REALISTIC WAY INTO A HEALTHY SOCIETY OF HEALTHY PEOPLE WHO ARE ABLE TO CREATE AND TO MAINTAIN A HEALTHY ECONOMY - NOW THE GLOBAL ECONOMY PERSPECTIVE SHOWS THIS EVEN MORE TO BE A VITAL PRINCIPLE - ALL THIS IS NOT SOME SORT OF PRIMITIVE MARXIST DOGMA, AS ONE person observed earlier and SUGGESTED - THIS IS COMMON SENSE INTO WHICH SO MANY HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE HAVE BEEN WAKING UP, thank you for your searching mind sets, igor, 7 aug 2010
Please compare the validity of the sensation of financial superiority of the rich with the sense of devastation, of hopelessness and of destitution of the many millions living on the bread line who are also the voters and who are your fellow citizens.

What value has got the feeling of financial superiority and of endless opulence which the rich and the very rich get when they choose to buy one or several cars, boats, yachts into their households and into their companies each of which are worth more $ 50,000 ?

Tax the super expensive cruises and tax all those super expensive art purchases.

Allow the rich citizens to sponsor the poor children
who live in the over crowded big cities and in the remote rural areas.

Allow the rich to develop a sense of making a difference to their fellow citizens.
THANK YOU FOR THINKING THE POSSIBLE SHIFT IN ATTITUDE, igor, aug 7 2010

NO VAT TAX.

We need 2 taxes for the purpose of creating revenue to run the government.

1) a universal flat income tax that is the same for every american.
2) A sales tax to make up the difference. The sales tax will cost the rich more as the rich buy more crap.

TIMELINES OF THE GREAT DEPRESSION: Timeline of the Great Depression

1920s (Decade)

During World War I, federal spending grows three times larger than tax collections. When the government cuts back spending to balance the budget in 1920, a severe recession results. However, the war economy invested heavily in the manufacturing sector, and the next decade will see an explosion of productivity... although only for certain sectors of the economy.
An average of 600 banks fail each year.
Organized labor declines throughout the decade. The United Mine Workers Union will see its membership fall from 500,000 in 1920 to 75,000 in 1928. The American Federation of Labor would fall from 5.1 million in 1920 to 3.4 million in 1929.

Over the decade, about 1,200 mergers will swallow up more than 6,000 previously independent companies; by 1929, only 200 corporations will control over half of all American industry.
By the end of the decade, the bottom 80 percent of all income-earners will be removed from the tax rolls completely. Taxes on the rich will fall throughout the decade.

See the link above for a quick easily read timeline, 1920 - 1945

:rofl: It's funny when people judge intelligence by "does he/she instantly, unthinkingly, and unquestioningly agree with everything I say?"

Your opinion is pretty much worthless, Skippy. I know that comes as a shock to you. I'll give you some time to adjust to the harsh reality. :lol:

Oh, and you spelled "contemptible" wrong in your signature. And it should be "...thAn that of Democrats..." Oh, and put a semicolon instead of a comma after "hypocrites".

If you're suggesting I judge people's intelligence instantly on whether they agree with me or not, you're wrong. I've read many of your posts, and many of crusaderfranks (and others of his type) which provides me with a pretty good sense of their level of intelligence.

The use of language is a very good indicator of intelligence (and before you go off on spelling errors, I admit I am careless especially with the use of vowels) as is honesty. Stupid people deny they ever put their hand in a cookie jar, even when confronted with pictures of them with their hand in a cookie jar. Lying as did CrusaderFrank did about his signature [by placing blame on FDR for the high unemployed rate in 1932] and then lying about it when I pointed it out is an example.
Of course composing quickly leads to errors, so what? I know the difference between their, there and they're as well as then and than, and to, too and two. Knowing the proper use of these words is not a sign of intelligence; may times it's simply a factor of muscle memory while using a keyboard.

However, pointing out such errors does focus more on you than it does on me. Only those predisposed to find fault unnecessarily and point out small errors of little signifigance are likely do so because they have nothing intelligent or substantive to add. You and your cut and paste posts seem to fit nicely into the captious crowd.

Seems like the RW echo chamber has cut and run.

Add last sentence

Last edited:
I, Igor Zupnik do suggest that a responsible government will want to introduce a LUXURY VAT on all luxury goods and services and transactions and that a government representing the whole society will want to introduce an annual 2% - 5% WELFARE TAX, i.e. a TAX ON THE RICH CITIZENS, MEMBERS OF OUR COMMON SOCIETY – as a new concept - for everybody who owns more than $ 15 million. The public has to recognize and to debate a new vantage point, a new tax perspective has to be adopted whereby the constant calls by the rich and by the very rich and by the super rich for the poorest and for the middle classes in great debt to pay tax even on their benefits and meagre wages and on their average salaries is being outgrown world wide by a NEW public and popular preference and by a most obvious option and by a bubbling national culture that insists on an annual 2% - 5% welfare tax on every citizen who is worth more than $15 million. Dear President and dear Senators, Republicans and Democrats and dear Representatives of the people, of the populus that has elected you to judge wisely and with common sense for the common people, for the common members of our society, courage, you will see that the rich and the very rich will be proud and happy to have helped to banish the common enemy across society: POVERTY ! Such tax policy logic and such national tax culture will heal those who give and those who receive.
Poverty is coming closer and will swallow up billions world wide into destitution & hunger if governments around the world don't utilize every idle penny that is stashed & horded away in various bank accounts without a purpose for the many. Governments and voters around the world, please demand and introduce a LUXURY V.A.T. and an annual 2% -5% WELLFARE TAX for the rich, we can do it for all our sakes and benefits. Have courage to try to create a healthy society respecting the sensible needs of the many. Let the politicians and the media not impose restrictions and commitments and lecturing on just the poor and on all those middle classes drowned in debt, to tighten their belts and to pay their own health insurance with money which they have not got, BUT let the politicians and the media PLEASE tell ALSO the rich straight into their faces to open their tight and filled purses. Tell also all those who are so wonderfully comfortable and snag – thank you very much – so please DO tell the many rich and all those who are very rich, who have simply too much as such, who are too rich for their own good, for all that wealth drowns them and dries so many helpless in our society, across so many communities. So many of the rich float in a world of self indulgence and mindsets of many of the rich and of the very rich are so profoundly void of and disconnected from the realities of every day lives of the many tens of millions of their fellow citizens too many of whom just survive a life that is full of desperation & full of constant devastation because they are simply not earning enough.
This policy can not hurt, it will heal those who give and those who will receive.
Aug 7, 2010, Yours sincerely, Igor Zupnik

WILL THOSE REPLYING PLEASE READ THE FIRST WORD OF THE TITLE:
L U X U R Y VAT
please pay attention and try to concentrate on what is being proposed, thank you

those who are so very concerned about the survival of capitalism are strangely locked into a block of assumption and fears which make it difficult to them to comprehend the suffering, illnesses and destitution of those many tens millions who have absolutely nothing, the centuries of the primordial capitalism are long gone, a new a more sophisticated, more balanced, a much more educated and enlightened thinking has emerged for some time and it is this line of reasoning if you care to care: unless all members of a society can live with some dignity and with some chances to improve and to develop and to grow, the rich and the very rich will be always seen by the poor as the 'down and out';
that is a reflection and perhaps an indication how disconnected the rich and the very rich are and who have not given it a real thought in detail how much good all round they would do by supporting and by sponsoring with a small fraction of their wealth as proposed here; look at the many millionaires who formed a club in the USA long time ago whose purpose it has been to share part of their wealth with the wider society because their conscious tells them that it is the right thing to do, the honorable thing to do, the dignified thing to do, the logical thing to do, the economically highly essential thing to do, the present billionaires who have decided to simply donate a large part of their astronomical wealth to charities is just another development in this long tradition whereby the rich and the very rich KNOW AND SENSE DEEPLY WITHIN THEIR BEING, WITHIN THEIR CONSCIOUSNESS that the whole society can be more dynamic, more productive which would be good for every body, a greater number of the work force can become consumers and customers which will increase the flow and the circulation of money and of capital; MOST UNFORTUNATELLY IT IS ALL THOSE MANY, THE OUTSPOKEN DEVOTEES OF AN IDEAL OF THE UNHINDERED AND UNTAXED BUSINESS CULTURE AND ETHOS - WHAT DID I SAY - ETHOS - IN THIS CONTEXTS - I DON'T THINK SO - THESE DEVOTEED TO A PRINCIPLE IN SOCIETY WHO HAVE NO INCLING WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE RICH, VERY RICH OR SUPER RICH HEAR THEMSELVE SAY OVER AND OVER AGAIN FOR DECADES THINGS WHICH NO LONGER MAKE ANY REAL SENSE IN THE COMPLEX GLOBAL ECONOMY WITH OVER 6 BILLION PEOPLE, CITIZENS, MOST OF WHO WOULD LIKE TO BE CONSUMERS WITH WAGES SO THAT THEY COULD GENERATE INCOME FOR EVERY BODY, in comparison those who advocate the policy of wanting to stagnate large sections of a now completely interconnected society of today through some conservative economic dogmas which were popular 250 years ago is NOT a real answer, is it? a new sense of cooperation and of coordination in all the big corporations and in all the huge industries and in all industrialized countries and economies has been emerging gradually because every body has recognized and admitted that mutually respecting each others health and care needs and financial necessities and securities IS THE ONLY REALISTIC WAY INTO A HEALTHY SOCIETY OF HEALTHY PEOPLE WHO ARE ABLE TO CREATE AND TO MAINTAIN A HEALTHY ECONOMY - NOW THE GLOBAL ECONOMY PERSPECTIVE SHOWS THIS EVEN MORE TO BE A VITAL PRINCIPLE - ALL THIS IS NOT SOME SORT OF PRIMITIVE MARXIST DOGMA, AS ONE person observed earlier and SUGGESTED - THIS IS COMMON SENSE INTO WHICH SO MANY HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE HAVE BEEN WAKING UP, thank you for your searching mind sets, igor, 7 aug 2010
Please compare the validity of the sensation of financial superiority of the rich with the sense of devastation, of hopelessness and of destitution of the many millions living on the bread line who are also the voters and who are your fellow citizens.

What value has got the feeling of financial superiority and of endless opulence which the rich and the very rich get when they choose to buy one or several cars, boats, yachts into their households and into their companies each of which are worth more $ 50,000 ?

Tax the super expensive cruises and tax all those super expensive art purchases.

Allow the rich citizens to sponsor the poor children
who live in the over crowded big cities and in the remote rural areas.

THANK YOU FOR THINKING THE POSSIBLE SHIFT IN ATTITUDE, igor, aug 7 2010

:disagree:

Either you have a serious case of wealth envy or you are just plain stupid.

About the only people buying large tickets items are the wealthy, add a stupid tax and they may not buy those Luxury Items and then more people will be out of work.

If you're suggesting I judge people's intelligence instantly on whether they agree with me or not, you're wrong. I've read many of your posts, and many of crusaderfranks (and others of his type) which provides me with a pretty good sense of their level of intelligence.

The use of language is a very good indicator of intelligence (and before you go off on spelling errors, I admit I am careless especially with the use of vowels) as is honesty. Stupid people deny they ever put their hand in a cookie jar, even when confronted with pictures of them with their hand in a cookie jar. Lying as did CrusaderFrank did about his signature [by placing blame on FDR for the high unemployed rate in 1932] and then lying about it when I pointed it out is an example.
Of course composing quickly leads to errors, so what? I know the difference between their, there and they're as well as then and than, and to, too and two. Knowing the proper use of these words is not a sign of intelligence; may times it's simply a factor of muscle memory while using a keyboard.

However, pointing out such errors does focus more on you than it does on me. Only those predisposed to find fault unnecessarily and point out small errors of little signifigance are likely do so because they have nothing intelligent or substantive to add. You and your cut and paste posts seem to fit nicely into the captious crowd.

Seems like the RW echo chamber has cut and run.

Add last sentence
Well, that's interesting. I've never heard before someone justify their bad command of the English language as proof of their intelligence. :lol:

Say, quick question: You ever going to do anything to justify your unmerited arrogance? NOTE: "I'm a liberal!" isn't really doing anything. :lol:

And to this very day, Wry still can't point out the year when FDR's economic greatness kicked in.

Q: When did the FDR's New Deal end the Great Depression?

Correct answer: it didn't

what does ‘being worse off’ mean to the rich and to the very rich and to the super rich,
if by shedding some of your bountiful financial plenty you and your life remain untouched, when you and all your families and businesses, investments, industries and conglomerates are not touched nor affected negatively in any way, shape or form,

such people feel better about themselves and about what they do when they give away parts of their accumulated wealth,
they know that they have been able to make a positive difference to many within the wider community,

please stop therefore, for your own good, protecting needlessly and to nurture fruitlessly those who do not need your cradling nor protection for they can make their own decisions from their own perspectives whether or not they wish to donate part of their huge wealth which too many in daily and everyday lives are incapable to relate to sufficiently,

it is up to the rich and up to the very rich and up to the super rich as individuals whether or not they are ready to donate some from their sweet and bountiful honey pot,

preferably for many such without the naïve glare and without all that cheap flair of so many overcome or even ‘hypnotised’ devotees bowing with every of their instinctual ‘thoughts’ which pervade their minds and with every glance they feel obliged to direct towards the glare of wealth and towards the many status symbols of riches and of endless and of completely needless and utterly unnecessary thrift and spending,

such devoted and overcome individuals, groups and networks, overcome by the power and by the psychological lure of the symbols of wealth will insist, no matter what, that the status of untouchability for the rich and of the very rich and of the many super rich within our societies is the right and the only place for them,
for those who live in worlds of comforts and of endless confidence of an absolute subtlety which those who have to work for a living simply can not relate to in any real and honest way,

so please stay in the camp into which you and so many others belong and who so vehemently fight and dismiss the notion of financial stability for all within our societies,

Do you actually realize how all those luring thoughts of utter devotion and of unconditional obedience to the might of underutilized wealth for the benefit of many are doing to you and to your expressions?

It does seem from what you ask and say that you somehow would be inclined to prefer for 1,000 families within your own community to live on the utter breadline rather than you would seem capable to put the wasteful and the opulent amongst you in their place by reminding them of the value of human care and of human indifference towards others, thanks for your time,

they once said that communism needed and was supported by ‘blinded and by devoted naïvelings’ to the broad cause who shrugged off any wish to want to know or to comprehend about the hard bargaining behind the scenes in the interest of power and of security for the few leaders and of the many party members who were willing to cooperate and to support the broad cause for all sorts of incomprehensible and illogical reasons which sprang up in their little and naïve minds and which were pervaded by the powerful and hypnotic glamour of association with the powerful and with the influential of their time,

now perhaps you can see that the very same types of mind sets lift and protect and vehemently defend and justify today the opulent and the self indulgent ways of those who are in effect addicted to spending without any common sense into so much non – sense,

such devoted and blinded volunteers for the cause of a free and of a mighty and completely untaxed capitalism and therefore of a mindless notion filled with unthinking devotion and overcome and hypnotised by the power of conceptual association with the rich and with the very rich,

such volunteers who ‘feel’ their stance is right, no matter whether or not they have ever seen the annual budgetary calculation for a whole nation,

yet it is these who without any doubt or thought will lift up and carry around the world many times over many years those so heavily laden with so much under utilized wealth and riches and of so much spare cash and of so much daily spending money that the minds of ordinary folks would not be able to take it in,
such are those who lift up injustice and financial inequality and financial exploitation and subjugation into spheres of untouchability,

while at the very same time, right under their very noses, right in front of their eyes, there so many who are out for good out of the system of wealth creation and of wealth generation, due to so many reasons and in so many different ways,

yet the naïve and blind and unthinking devotees of the spectacular splendours and of the spectacles of wealth and of opulence will remain loyal to ideas and to notions which express the fierceness and the darkness of social injustice and to a culture of financial exploitation and of the cult of financial subjugation of the many of the powerless by the few who have been consolidating the concentration and their control around the world with every decade,

such concentration of capital and of wealth is on one hand necessary for it to yield properly but if left as it is, those monumentally and extraordinarily massive sums of money will become and will remain completely sterile and will be economically so utterly underutilized with the nation wide perspective and purpose, because their circulations are monopolized and standardized in ‘stratospheric realms of money making’ of which the media never informs the wider public properly,

underutilization of money is the emerging and all pervading method of bankruptcy of all economic systems, flows and streams and of their respective exchanges,

the underutilization of wealth and of capital is being created by the withholding of those flows of capital and of wealth from the stratas of the middle classes,

all social and all economic morality and philosophy is under threat by these massive and astronomical developments of isolating the circulation of money and of capital to limited levels of financial activity, much greater and immediate transparency of these processes and of these agreements is essential today,

the irrigation system has been shut down in so many places so that no investments reach those who need that money everyday to create and to survive,

once capital and money are allowed to circulate more widely throughout the wider society from the many hidden and hushed up pots of plenty, all members of society will benefit and thereby THE WHOLE SOCIETY WILL GROW IN NEW AND IN SOCIALLY VIBRANT WAYS, good luck, have the courage and do what makes sense for greater numbers of people rather than just for the few hidden and hiding in all those palaces of opulence and of indifference towards the
’meagre and so very eager masses’

igor zupnik
aug 10, 2010

what does ‘being worse off’ mean to the rich and to the very rich and to the super rich,
if by shedding some of your bountiful financial plenty you and your life remain untouched, when you and all your families and businesses, investments, industries and conglomerates are not touched nor affected negatively in any way, shape or form,

such people feel better about themselves and about what they do when they give away parts of their accumulated wealth,
they know that they have been able to make a positive difference to many within the wider community,

please stop therefore, for your own good, protecting needlessly and to nurture fruitlessly those who do not need your cradling nor protection for they can make their own decisions from their own perspectives whether or not they wish to donate part of their huge wealth which too many in daily and everyday lives are incapable to relate to sufficiently,

it is up to the rich and up to the very rich and up to the super rich as individuals whether or not they are ready to donate some from their sweet and bountiful honey pot,

preferably for many such without the naïve glare and without all that cheap flair of so many overcome or even ‘hypnotised’ devotees bowing with every of their instinctual ‘thoughts’ which pervade their minds and with every glance they feel obliged to direct towards the glare of wealth and towards the many status symbols of riches and of endless and of completely needless and utterly unnecessary thrift and spending,

such devoted and overcome individuals, groups and networks, overcome by the power and by the psychological lure of the symbols of wealth will insist, no matter what, that the status of untouchability for the rich and of the very rich and of the many super rich within our societies is the right and the only place for them,
for those who live in worlds of comforts and of endless confidence of an absolute subtlety which those who have to work for a living simply can not relate to in any real and honest way,

so please stay in the camp into which you and so many others belong and who so vehemently fight and dismiss the notion of financial stability for all within our societies,

Do you actually realize how all those luring thoughts of utter devotion and of unconditional obedience to the might of underutilized wealth for the benefit of many are doing to you and to your expressions?

It does seem from what you ask and say that you somehow would be inclined to prefer for 1,000 families within your own community to live on the utter breadline rather than you would seem capable to put the wasteful and the opulent amongst you in their place by reminding them of the value of human care and of human indifference towards others, thanks for your time,

they once said that communism needed and was supported by ‘blinded and by devoted naïvelings’ to the broad cause who shrugged off any wish to want to know or to comprehend about the hard bargaining behind the scenes in the interest of power and of security for the few leaders and of the many party members who were willing to cooperate and to support the broad cause for all sorts of incomprehensible and illogical reasons which sprang up in their little and naïve minds and which were pervaded by the powerful and hypnotic glamour of association with the powerful and with the influential of their time,

now perhaps you can see that the very same types of mind sets lift and protect and vehemently defend and justify today the opulent and the self indulgent ways of those who are in effect addicted to spending without any common sense into so much non – sense,

such devoted and blinded volunteers for the cause of a free and of a mighty and completely untaxed capitalism and therefore of a mindless notion filled with unthinking devotion and overcome and hypnotised by the power of conceptual association with the rich and with the very rich,

such volunteers who ‘feel’ their stance is right, no matter whether or not they have ever seen the annual budgetary calculation for a whole nation,

yet it is these who without any doubt or thought will lift up and carry around the world many times over many years those so heavily laden with so much under utilized wealth and riches and of so much spare cash and of so much daily spending money that the minds of ordinary folks would not be able to take it in,
such are those who lift up injustice and financial inequality and financial exploitation and subjugation into spheres of untouchability,

while at the very same time, right under their very noses, right in front of their eyes, there so many who are out for good out of the system of wealth creation and of wealth generation, due to so many reasons and in so many different ways,

yet the naïve and blind and unthinking devotees of the spectacular splendours and of the spectacles of wealth and of opulence will remain loyal to ideas and to notions which express the fierceness and the darkness of social injustice and to a culture of financial exploitation and of the cult of financial subjugation of the many of the powerless by the few who have been consolidating the concentration and their control around the world with every decade,

such concentration of capital and of wealth is on one hand necessary for it to yield properly but if left as it is, those monumentally and extraordinarily massive sums of money will become and will remain completely sterile and will be economically so utterly underutilized with the nation wide perspective and purpose, because their circulations are monopolized and standardized in ‘stratospheric realms of money making’ of which the media never informs the wider public properly,

underutilization of money is the emerging and all pervading method of bankruptcy of all economic systems, flows and streams and of their respective exchanges,

the underutilization of wealth and of capital is being created by the withholding of those flows of capital and of wealth from the stratas of the middle classes,

all social and all economic morality and philosophy is under threat by these massive and astronomical developments of isolating the circulation of money and of capital to limited levels of financial activity, much greater and immediate transparency of these processes and of these agreements is essential today,

the irrigation system has been shut down in so many places so that no investments reach those who need that money everyday to create and to survive,

once capital and money are allowed to circulate more widely throughout the wider society from the many hidden and hushed up pots of plenty, all members of society will benefit and thereby THE WHOLE SOCIETY WILL GROW IN NEW AND IN SOCIALLY VIBRANT WAYS, good luck, have the courage and do what makes sense for greater numbers of people rather than just for the few hidden and hiding in all those palaces of opulence and of indifference towards the
’meagre and so very eager masses’

igor zupnik
aug 10, 2010

Translation: The rich have more money than me, that's not fair (slams foot and sulks), so gimme some of your excess now! cause then that's more fair for me.

Considering how "progressives" want the US to "progress" to the condition of the USSR circa 1958, I think you're lecturing the wrong folks about not learning from history.
You are parroting the same propagandist scare tactic used against the labor union movement and the New Deal, both of which operated to raise America out of the economic pit dug by the Great Depression and to facilitate the greatest economic boom in world history -- while imposing a progressive income tax of up to 90%.

You need to understand that Socialism is not Communism. The extent of the Socialist policy I advocate for America is the confiscation of personal assets in excess of twenty million dollars. If you infer this to be a Communist policy, please tell us what Communist entity you are aware of which permits any of its citizens to accumulate twenty million dollar fortunes.

the NEW DEAL DID KICK IN for all those poor whom nobody interviewed
and whose improvements the US media did not dare print under the faded
pressure of all those who could not care less about anybody around except
for the notion of maximization of their capital, of their wealth based on
constantly increasing profits, all of which the right thing to do in this world,
too many since then amongst such wealthy and well off have realized that
it does not hurt them if they sponsor the basic needs of their fellow citizens,
in so many and in various ways for years and indeed for decades, as it is
people of such insight and of such routines do not talk too much about such
otherwise the poor might have started a revolt and demand basic human dignity
for their families while the luxury barons treat their riding horses, cats and dogs
as if they were royalty, feeding them with food so very many hungry would love
to put on their dinner tables to feed their kids, and how would mums and dads in
all those poverty stricken households love to put their children every night to bed
in the heated and ventilated rooms and palaces where such pets and animals live
for years, giving such pleasure and content to their owners who so love them and
who so care for them even though they are members of other species while
somehow the political moralising and the social morality prefers to keep their fellow
citizens a shivering, ill, hungry and destitute pets and dogs, bats and all such, expressed,
described in the most dismissive and disparaging ways, conveying that they never had the
opportunity as individuals to taste the destitution and the hunger, the sickness due to the
underlying illness in human selfish and self centred thinking, void of love because nobody
dared to stick their head out and to care openly for all those who just fade away,
somehow, somewhere because nobody did wanted to know and because they themselves
just managed from week to week somehow, however today people with money are waking
into a new sense that emerges in their minds and hearts and which blends and bonds them
with those who without it being their fault, and with those whose overheated speculations
led them and their families into ruins,
this process of the dawning of common sense in the minds of the many and of the wealthy
is a reality which is an integral part of the free enterprise culture which made so many free
countries so great, now these societies are awakening into the fact that it is the people that
need to feel great, healthy and strong all their lives if the country is to continue to grow and
to prosper in so many necessary and in so many essential ways,
as the right wing views are melting because
the common sense populus has heart it all before for many generations:
'me, me, me, me,

for some time the new generations of politicians and of their advisors have
realized that allowing the melting pot to become a rational reality for the many
ill, sick, down and out, the forgotten and the poor and all those without any chance
and for their families, it is essential that they have ALSO enough to live on
as a matter of democratic principle, for those who somehow are so permeated with
the concepts, with the symbols and with the shameful simplicity which so utter distorts with purpose into obscurity the notions and the traditions
of social care and of community care, factors and methods which made survival possible for so very many because they helped each other out, because the west was built on more than just horse backs,
igor zupnik
aug 10, 2010

Well, aren't you just living proof of the old axiom "Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer"? And on both sides of the equation, yet!! Bravo!

It was a simple statement, Freakshow.

The facts, analysis, and insight are available to anyone who wants them. Just no sense in putting them in front of you. You're not brave enough to face the facts, even if you were smart enough to understand them.

is it not quite a sight to see people project all their own thoughts and views into
what others write - but which is nowhere to be found in all the texts which they read:

from the comments i do believe those making such are convinced and KNOW that:
1) i am a red
2) i am full of envy
etc. etc. etc. - but none of these or any others is true,
none, so why keep saying it, surely if you knew you would
not want to do such for you would feel it most undemocratic,

rather try to read and to take in
what you are actually reading,

thank you for your injections of your perceptions
which arise out of the frames of your own mindsets
and which have absolutely nothing to do with what you read

people rather call somebody red and prefer to remain poor,