Our broken education system.

There really is only one answer and that's to find a way to make education important to families and children. Right now, education is something done to students, they have no participation in the process. The parents have no participation in the process. .

Says who?

yea, can you belive that

parents are constantly telling me how to do my job and giving me orders.

same with the students

There really is only one answer and that's to find a way to make education important to families and children. Right now, education is something done to students, they have no participation in the process. The parents have no participation in the process. .

Says who?

yea, can you belive that

same with the students

Orders to do what? To really crack down on non performing students or to make things easier for them.

Says who?

yea, can you belive that

same with the students

Parents need to be involved in their children's education and politicians need to stop using teachers as scapegoats.

Anyone that does not think parents have a right to be involved with education is in the wrong business and needs to move on. To many political hypocrites and religious freaks involved in destroying the education system. Want religion go to church.

Says who?

yea, can you belive that

same with the students

Parents need to be involved in their children's education and politicians need to stop using teachers as scapegoats.

Anyone that does not think parents have a right to be involved with education is in the wrong business and needs to move on. To many political hypocrites and religious freaks involved in destroying the education system. Want religion go to church.

sometimes parents get involved for the wrong reasons.

Browbeating teachers into giving their kids higher grades is one of them.
scapegoating the teacher ifor their child's lack of progess is another

and

browbeating the teacher to have them assume their parental responsibilities

once I had a mother of a downs child drop her kid off at my room an hour and a half early so she could run errands. Free babysitting............

Last edited:
yea, can you belive that

same with the students

sometimes parents get involved for the wrong reasons.

Browbeating teachers into giving their kids higher grades is one of them.
scapegoating the teacher ifor their child's lack of progess is another

and

browbeating the teacher to have them assume their parental responsibilities i

once I has a mother of a downs child drop her kid off at the school an hour and a half early so she could run errands. Free babysitting............

Yes I know their are parents that abuse the education system and thing their children should be allowed to run out of control but it is a very small majority and most parents want their children educated.

You cannot educate without control of the students and teachers should not be made scape goats by politicians and the only way to solve these things is for parents to be involved with their children's education.

Your uneducated comments have no value to education or anything else. Want religion go to church.

Mr. Off,

Where have I mentioned religion, and upon what do you base this repeated claim that I am "uneducated"? Just curious, Mr. Off.

Your comments show your lack of any vision or intelligent comment regarding education. Your troll remarks just show your support for brain dead ideology.

What "ideology" is that, Mr. Off? Why won't you answer direct questions, Mr. Off?

Regardless, the public schools in this nation, have since created a national mindset that is [sic] and it is in a mental state of health that is destructive and unprofitable for our youth now in many states in the nation. The experiment is failing big time, as we are not focused anylonger on being American in everyway in which we all once believed in, so now we have since ended up in a game that has placed Americans in their own nation against groups who are anti-American in everyway possible and/or imaginable, and for whom are now operating in this manor freely within the nation in which they in many ways so claim to hate. Whats even more shocking is that they (these anti-American rebellious groups) have the backing of the federal government who has empowered them over and above an American living within their own nation, and so yes this is shockingly while they (the anti-Americans) are living in an American country, and yet hating her & the Americans all at the same time... Now go and figure that one out ! There is a huge bigger picture involved in all of this, but for some reason people are playing dumb about it all or they have become complicit or scared that they are alone in their Americanism anymore, where as they feel that the calvary will no longer come to their rescue anymore, so now it is doggy dog for them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back