Our boys are Dyin' over in Iraq because of Bush's Weak Policy?

Chad, you're a sick, evil man who has no compassion for your fellow humans. You'd rather commit mass slaughter than risk getting sick for a couple of days. BTW, these are not new diseases. The reason for the epidemic is a lack of supplies, as the stuff is perfectly treatable with antibiotics, but you go ahead and nuke FRICKIN' SICK PEOPLE and we'll see how long it is before you're executed for crimes against humanity. Only someone with a twisted, horrible sense of morality or none at all would even suggest wholesale slaughter of sick people just to prevent the spread except in the most EXTREME of circumstances. We're not talking about a few sick cows here. These are HUMAN FRICKIN' BEINGS! You can't just kill them en masse because you're afraid of catching a cold. But no, I've seen your logic before and know you won't listen. You'd probably support fire bombing orphanages in order to control the population and save taxpayer money.

Dumphauler, haul your ultra-lib, rhetorical, unsupported, retarded array of trash off my board and go back to Democratic Underground where you belong, cause that kinda spouting won't hold water here.

dumphauler said:
Our boy's are dieing over there because of a bunch of lie's the american people could'nt handle. Were getting everything that's comming to us!
Poople need to crawl back out of there fantacy holes and face the truth the war is a lie! we are a bunch of basterds. :)

Dump, Are you always this dumb? Or was today a special occasion. If you are a democraticunderground sheep, I am kinda glad I got banned. That trash could have rubbed off.

Since you post obvious flamebait, here tis > :flameth:

Chad, real life is not a video games.....

And for you bright idea to nuke the ill people : of course it is stupid.

But don't you think that the radiations could be wors than these decease ?
No, of course, you didn't think at that. You were to much enjoyed to the ideaz of nuke some people.......
Dummy.

And i 've stomacheck. Please, don't nuke me......

pegwinn said:
Dump, Are you always this dumb? Or was today a special occasion. If you are a democraticunderground sheep, I am kinda glad I got banned. That trash could have rubbed off.

:trolls:

pegwinn said:
Yeah I know. I had a stupid attack myself. But I didn't nuke anyone...... :cof:

It was advise not an accusation, I don't think you are a troll I think the person you responded to is...

:D

Chad2000k said:
That tsunami could use one a bomb too since they are evacuating the country and some of them have diseases that could spread in a way, it could also level the town to where they can start from scratch like a clean plate for a 2nd round of a meal.

Ok, better get started on that acme nukem kit genious.

no1tovote4 said:
It was advise not an accusation, I don't think you are a troll I think the person you responded to is...

:D
OH no don't believe for a minute you were accusing. Was commenting on my stupidity for responding to such trash as he posted. No worries a'tall :banana:

True I think there have been instances in which Bush has catered to both sides of the aisle in dealing with Iraq. I do not think for a moment that Bush or Rumsfeld thought the entire country would be throwing roses at our boys though. The problem has been made worse when we handed over soeverignty to the temporary government there, who I believe is steadfast in their desire to reform Iraq, but is in deep over their heads as to how to deal with all the factions of religion and the insurgent terrorists in that country. My biggest concerns are the proprganda war we don't seem to be fighting aggressively enough, and secondly we don't seem to be protecting the Iraqi soldiers and Police in training. If we ever stand a prayer of getting out of there and being successful at helping Iraq to be a free democratic nation, we really need to put our efforts in making them more self sufficient. If we don't protect these men, why on earth would there be an incentive for more to volunteer just to be blown up on graduation day??

Maybe we are doing all we can in both respects, Im only going by what bits of unbiased news we get.

pegwinn said:

Maybe it dose piss people off that's fine - I know i get pissed off when i hear people saying stupid stuff like we need to take the gloves off and nuke Iraq.
Or people trying to defend Abu Ghraib I'm telling you you think the Concentration camp guard's where some kind of weird freak? I say there with us here waiting for the rite curcumstances. People need to speak the truth the truth is Sadom Hussain is a murderer and so is George Bush. The war on Iraq was and is Based on a big lie eveyone involved knew about. There's so many lie's and the way were acting is unamerican.People Act like they don't know what america stand's for Maybe we need more history in school's or something.

I get not only upset when people advocate to nuke Iraq I also get irritated
when people try to compare Bush to Saddam and Hitler.

New Topics

Forum List

Back