Our boys are Dyin' over in Iraq because of Bush's Weak Policy?

rtwngAvngr said:
Isn't it a little early in the day to be this drunk?

The world needs global leadership. No other nation is up to it. The u.n. has failed from corruption and lack of moral framework.

We are here to save the day. Why are you on the side of evil?

Anytime of day is a bad time to be drunk.........
The countries of the world need responsible leaders who will represent their country's needs in some sort of world order. (the UN has failed but something representational like that) No one nation can consider itself to be the dictator of world values. We have failed to lead in issues to do with the enviornment and in other areas so dont bs around with "we are the only ones up to it." We have supported regimes in the past that turned out not to be so good so why should we even think that we are here to save the day....I think you watched too much Mighty Mouse and have your priorities all screwed up.
On the side of evil......well I dont buy into that either...I consider myself a realist, I try to know in my heart what is wrong and what is right.....I do not
delegate that process out to anyone. I prefer to think thru an issue rather than just respond emotionally or in some other comfortable mass induced comatose state.

Why cant we just nuke them :blowup: like we did to the Japs. The Japs stopped fighting with us ever since, if we nuked the Iraqis in the Gulf war we probably would still have the twin towers standing there, and still have our profits on the stock market. If u think about it, it all makes sense.

whow.....

if you are serious, you're really stupid. Sorry, but it is like that. Use a nuclear bomb to kill a minority of terrorism, it is really dumb.

you compare to Japan : there is a difference between :
- attack a country with several dozen of millions of inhabitants, who will fighjt until the death, fanatized by their Mikado, with a mighty army, and good soldiers. So, a conquest who would cost to USA several hundreds of thousand KIA, maybe several millions. (look at Okinawa, iwo jima, and of course tarawa...)
- an insurrection in a country, who doesn't justify a nuclear strike.

japan, it saved several undereds of thousands of lives....Here,now......;..pfffffffffffffff

bullshit.
Use your conventionnal weapons...you've enough of them.

padisha emperor said:
whow.....

if you are serious, you're really stupid. Sorry, but it is like that. Use a nuclear bomb to kill a minority of terrorism, it is really dumb.

- attack a country with several dozen of millions of inhabitants, who will fighjt until the death, fanatized by their Mikado, with a mighty army, and good soldiers. So, a conquest who would cost to USA several hundreds of thousand KIA, maybe several millions. (look at Okinawa, iwo jima, and of course tarawa...)

japan, it saved several undereds of thousands of lives....Here,now......;..pfffffffffffffff

bullshit.

Shut up PE------you have no say in what the US does. WHo in the hell do you think you are ???

unless you are prepared to go all the way.

I've posted before that the best answer is to absolutly crush the Iraqi resistance. If you shoot at me from a building, then arty and air the building and seed the rubble with mines. I've also posted that holding the populace responsible for the actions of thier own is a good idea.

So I guess as usual I agree with the majority of usmb posters.

*So I guess as usual I agree with the majority of usmb posters.

What is that suppose to mean.... never mind that who side are you on? By the way u speak and the way you object to my answer you sound like a Japense or an Iraqi yourself?

Chad2000k said:
*So I guess as usual I agree with the majority of usmb posters.

What is that suppose to mean.... never mind that who side are you on? By the way u speak and the way you object to my answer you sound like a Japense or an Iraqi yourself?

Who are you? I didn't object to your answer. I put in my own two cents. BTW, you might want to avoid being insulting to those you don't know. No telling how they might react.

The majority of the usmb posters support the Iraq war. Most seem to support crushing the rebellion as well. I agree with them. Did you get it that time or am I typing too fast for you?

pegwinn said:
Who are you? I didn't object to your answer. I put in my own two cents. BTW, you might want to avoid being insulting to those you don't know. Know telling how they might react.

I knew how you were going to act. Just like you did by sayin u were stating it in other words.

The majority of the usmb posters support the Iraq war. Most seem to support crushing the rebellion as well. I agree with them. Did you get it that time or am I typing too fast for you?

No i got it the first time, i didnt understand what u mean by usmb!

padisha emperor said:
whow.....

bullshit.

You fail to realize that the conventional bombing of Japan by the US killed more than the 2 atomic weapons did....read your history....

It was as barbaric as the bombing of Dresden...if not more so. Many more died than we modern Americans will like to admit.

Nevertheless, it did save countless more lives to use the atomic weapons, since the Japanese were so indoctrinated with their militaristic idealism that was bred by their empirialist military that held the emperor a "hostage," as they deified him.

Small nuclear tactical devices are not "off the table" as far as options go with these medieval thugs. If they really want to get serious, and decide to use WMD on any major city in the world, all bets are off, and there will be a very large piece of glass in the desert ready for polishing and making a great telescope.

Fmr jarhead said:
You fail to realize that the conventional bombing of Japan by the US killed more than the 2 atomic weapons did....read your history....

It was as barbaric as the bombing of Dresden...if not more so. Many more died than we modern Americans will like to admit.

Nevertheless, it did save countless more lives to use the atomic weapons, since the Japanese were so indoctrinated with their militaristic idealism that was bred by their empirialist military that held the emperor a "hostage," as they deified him.

Small nuclear tactical devices are not "off the table" as far as options go with these medieval thugs. If they really want to get serious, and decide to use WMD on any major city in the world, all bets are off, and there will be a very large piece of glass in the desert ready for polishing and making a great telescope.

Which side are you on mine or Padisha? It would still be useful maybe we dont need that much but it would help reduce the enemy, because who knows if the US Troops are clearing a town clean of rebels, a rebel could be hiding in civilian clothing hoping for us to go away. That tsunami could use one a bomb too since they are evacuating the country and some of them have diseases that could spread in a way, it could also level the town to where they can start from scratch like a clean plate for a 2nd round of a meal.

I never said that conventional bombs killed less people. Did i say that ? no.

But you have to agree with this fact : a nuclear bomb has no relation with conventional weapon. Ther psycholigic effect is terrible.
The impact on the environment is dreadful, and of course, on the population....it is awful...horrible...

A conventional bomb kill in one shot, after, it is over. It is an instantaneous weapon.
a nuclear bomb kill with the might of the impact, frightful, but also and maybe above all with te radiations....this terrible thing....vicious as possible.

Dresde, Hamburg : several millions of bombs, and the full destruction. I know that, be sure of it. But the effect of the bombs, except for the destruction, were out when the last bomb killed tha last casualty.
For a nuclear bomb : it is never ending. several and several years after, you can die because the radiation caught you before. (for the destruction, the nucleaer bomb is "better" than the traditional)

And, Chak2000k, can you really imagine that the USA will drop a nuclear bomb on Iraq ?
Can't you think abiout it one second ? it is not a toy, or a movie, it is the true life ?
are you ready to kill several dozens of thousands people, civilians, children (sorry, i'm dumb, you already kill civilians and children.;) ?
Don't compare with Japan : the Iraq crisis has no relation, not at all, with
WWII.

If you want, do it, but you will see : if USA use a nuclear weapon on Iraq for the war : be sure that the number of US ennemies will grow up, quickly, and they will be more fanatic.

Chad2000k said:
Which side are you on mine or Padisha? It would still be useful maybe we dont need that much but it would help reduce the enemy, because who knows if the US Troops are clearing a town clean of rebels, a rebel could be hiding in civilian clothing hoping for us to go away.

Thats called guerilla (sp?) warfare. Under your idea we need small nukes so that we get a couple of hundred hot spots?

Chad2000k said:
That tsunami could use one a bomb too since they are evacuating the country and some of them have diseases that could spread in a way, it could also level the town to where they can start from scratch like a clean plate for a 2nd round of a meal.

Now I like this, we nuke the pitiful survivors of a natural disaster to avoid disease, and we're doing em a favor. Offering up seconds.

It helps if we elminate diseases well it just doesnt help it helps a lot. Also back to the Iraq thing sure the a smaller design of the nuke would do it but it wouldnt be effective because they will still come up with ways to try and block the radiation. Right now its the best answer we got by just pulling our troops out and get them wondering whats going on then surprise them. After its clean then send troops in to do the clean-up and it wont be as deadly as they are now.

Chad2000k said:
It helps if we elminate diseases well it just doesnt help it helps a lot.

Next time you get a communicable disease, with deadly potential, you are to report for euthanasia, for the public good of course.

Chad2000k said:
Also back to the Iraq thing sure the a smaller design of the nuke would do it but it wouldnt be effective because they will still come up with ways to try and block the radiation.

What pray tell will they use to block the radiation? This should be good. If it works I will incorporate into my garage to protect from the spy satelites.

Chad2000k said:
Right now its the best answer we got by just pulling our troops out and get them wondering whats going on then surprise them. After its clean then send troops in to do the clean-up and it wont be as deadly as they are now.

After it's clean? My grandkids aint enlisted yet even if my daughter did. She needs to come home, get married without radioactive guts, and then have the grandkids to clean up your mess.

Because of Bush's policy my arse. Try the bloodthirsty terrorists!!! :splat:

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I'm not a total Bush lover or anything but you don't need to pin everything on him like everything is all his fault!! My grandpa got cancer...oh my it's because of the Patriot act!!! :sausage:

Chad, do you see the whole world as your own little RTS game or what? We live in a world with morals, and in this world, nuking innocent civilians, especially sick ones, is downright wrong. It's this kind of justification that leads to things like concentration camps. Every life is important. Every life has meaning. What you're suggesting lowers life to a statistic. If you were held hostage, what would you rather they do, risk the lives of military and police to get you out unharmed or just drop a bunch of VX gas on the building to make sure all the terrorists died without harming the building?

Hobbit said:
Chad, do you see the whole world as your own little RTS game or what? We live in a world with morals, and in this world, nuking innocent civilians, especially sick ones, is downright wrong. It's this kind of justification that leads to things like concentration camps. Every life is important. Every life has meaning. What you're suggesting lowers life to a statistic. If you were held hostage, what would you rather they do, risk the lives of military and police to get you out unharmed or just drop a bunch of VX gas on the building to make sure all the terrorists died without harming the building?

No i dont when you nuke sick civilians it elminates the diseases so it doesnt spread through the whole country and then eventually arrive here because our troops pick it up somewhere when they were running from the enemy instead of cleaning the enemy off the streets.

Chad2000k said:
No i dont when you nuke sick civilians it elminates the diseases so it doesnt spread through the whole country and then eventually arrive here because our troops pick it up somewhere when they were running from the enemy instead of cleaning the enemy off the streets.

As before.......
Next time you get a communicable disease, with deadly potential, you are to report for euthanasia, for the public good of course.

Our boy's are dieing over there because of a bunch of lie's the american people could'nt handle. Were getting everything that's comming to us!
People need to crawl back out of there fantacy holes and face the truth the war is a lie! we are a bunch of bastards. :)

Forum List

Back