Our beloved Pres. Obama chalks up another success in the Middle East

One thing I can't understand is why Obama said the Muslims had contributed to this country since it had been founded. I don't remember any Muslims being around even when I grew up so how in the world did they contribute to this country when they weren't even here way, way back in our American history. That certainly was a ridiculous statement for him to make.
From the 1880s to 1914, several thousand Muslims immigrated to the United States from the Ottoman Empire, and from parts of South Asia; they did not form distinctive settlements, and probably mostly assimilated into the wider society. Many of the slaves brought to colonial America from Africa were Muslims; it is estimated that 15 to 30 percent of the African slaves were Muslims.

Islam in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We should all be thankful that we have a true leader in the White House.

Pres. Obama has proven once again he is the best president we have had since Lincoln.

And he ranks right up there with Washington and Jefferson. :cool:

The reason he is "beloved" to you is because in Obama's Cairo speech in 2009 he told the Muslim Brotherhood that - "It is part of my responsibility to fight against negative stereotypes of Islam wherever they appear"

He also told the UN General Assembly that - "The future must not belong to those who slander the Prophet of Islam".

No wonder he is "beloved to you".

Obama has done immense harm by his appeasement policies, including the responsibility for overthrowing the friend and ally of the West, Mubarak.
I wonder if SunniMan thinks Obama is the best president since Lincoln because SunniMan is appreciative that Lincoln set his ancestors free. Meanwhile, I read someplace that 90% of the Muslims voted for Obama. I think the reason so many of them like him because they feel that since his father was a Muslim, Obama has to be a Muslim too since he is the son of a Muslim. One thing I can't understand is why Obama said the Muslims had contributed to this country since it had been founded. I don't remember any Muslims being around even when I grew up so how in the world did they contribute to this country when they weren't even here way, way back in our American history. That certainly was a ridiculous statement for him to make.

Pretty much everything obama says is ridiculous.

We should all be thankful that we have a true leader in the White House.

Pres. Obama has proven once again he is the best president we have had since Lincoln.

And he ranks right up there with Washington and Jefferson. :cool:

If you wish for leadership, you could always man-up and move to any of the islamist paradises in the Middle East where islamism provides such inspired and effective leadership.

Pres. Obama rescued our country from evil and started us down the path to abundance and prosperity.

For that all patriotic Americans should be eternally grateful. :cool:

Pres. Obama rescued our country from evil and started us down the path to abundance and prosperity.

Similarly, the islamist terrorist infrastructures in so many islamist nations have kept those nations chained to poverty, ignorance, early death... and of course, leadership toward those goals.

For that, moslems should blame Israel and the Great Satan™. :cool:

this what Obama is leading us to..

images-2.jpg

lets all give thanks for him today and EVERY day

At least you don't have to wipe the shit for your ass with an uneven number of rocks like mohammed wants you to because Obama allows toilet paper in our country, and I'm sure that you're grateful for that, you no-beard fake fakir.

At least you don't have to wipe the shit for your ass with an uneven number of rocks like mohammed wants you to because Obama allows toilet paper in our country, and I'm sure that you're grateful for that, you no-beard fake fakir.

Hey, if obama has his way and continues "saving" us, we won't be able to afford toilet paper and we'll all be using rocks and leaves to,wipe our asses.

Hamas is just surrendering their surplus rockets to Israel by special air delivery as part of the truce process. :cool:

Maybe Israel should up the level of firepower and start firing indiscriminately like Hamas is.

You won't think that's so funny then, will you?

Pieces of kids all over the place.
That's what Israel does already............ :cool:

I knew you'd say that. It's as big a lie as Global Warming was.

Once again Obama does what he can to prevent Israel from kicking the crap out of another Islamic theocracy in the Middle East. He ratted out Israel's plans out to bomb Iran's nuke sites and now he's preventing them from cleaning out all of the cockroaches in Gaza.

Hamas has been firing missiles into Israel all year yet only now when they're set to go in does Obama get involved. And it gives Obama's foolishness legitimacy. If Mexico or Canada were to fire one missile into the United States the uproar for revenge would be massive, but Israel, according to Obama and his media, needs to not overreact. They're just a few harmless missiles. Nothing to worry about says CNN.

That's how terrorists kill so many. They lull you into complacency then they hit you with something that kills hundreds and sometimes thousands. Best thing for them is obliteration because they will never stop as long as they live.

Last edited:
Once again Obama does what he can to prevent Israel from kicking the crap out of another Islamic theocracy in the Middle East.
Palestine (Gaza) is a democracy with an elected government.

And the elections were monitored by the international community and verified as fair. :cool:

Oh yeah. After fighting a brutal civil (street) war with Fatah within which armed thugs from both sides murdered adherents of the rival islamist terrorist franchise. They even took captives from the rival islamist terrorist syndicate and torture with electric drills was reported.

The “winning” islamist terrorist franchise of Jihad Intl., Inc. then staged “democratic elections”.

Gee whiz. Who wouldn't want to convert to such a Dark Ages ideology.

Palestine (Gaza) is a democracy with an elected government.

And the elections were monitored by the international community and verified as fair. :cool:

Oh yeah. After fighting a brutal civil (street) war with Fatah within which armed thugs from both sides murdered adherents of the rival islamist terrorist franchise. They even took captives from the rival islamist terrorist syndicate and torture with electric drills was reported.

The “winning” islamist terrorist franchise of Jihad Intl., Inc. then staged “democratic elections”.

Gee whiz. Who wouldn't want to convert to such a Dark Ages ideology.

...gosh do ya think that maybe a Zionist Jew is the last one to lecture about such wayward ideals as 'democratic elections' hon???? and "dark ages"??? Would that be akin to a deliberate IDF policy of targeting women and children??? Wow!!!! those brave little skullcapped IDF yids are so skilled at facing-off with women and children...oh the moral grandeur of it brings tears to my eyes....sniff...sniff

I'm not Jewish so your rabid Joooo hating is misplaced.

Once again, we are treated to the screeching chorus of "IDF policy of targeting women and children", but left with only angry Ahmed's making unverified claims.

Try to think this through, dear: defining an armed, belligerent islamist terrorist rat's nest as a "democracy" is to muddle the definition of "democracy".

I suspect the "Palestinians" in their unilateral effort to bypass negotiations with Israel and instead seek international recognition of a Palestinian State based on 1967 "borders" and the recent accomodation with Hamas who will become not only part of the Palestinian government but will do so maintaining their charter seeking the (eventual) destruction of Israel and their right to violent agression against Israel, will ultimately find they have made matters worse and made the chance for a final negotiated peace far less likely.

Byt hey, dead pal-arabs apparently give pal-arabs a reason to celebrate. Go figure.

Forum List

Back