Our beloved Pres. Obama chalks up another success in the Middle East

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
We should all be thankful that we have a true leader in the White House.

Pres. Obama has proven once again he is the best president we have had since Lincoln.

And he ranks right up there with Washington and Jefferson. :cool:

We should all be thankful that we have a true leader in the White House.Pres. Obama has proven once again he is the best president we have had since Lincoln.And he ranks right up there with Washington and Jefferson.
Hilarious drivel!

Pres. Obama is showing the world he is in control and not to be taken lightly.

All loyal and patriotic Americans should be proud to have him as our ruler. :cool:

Can someone hand me a napkin? I still have a little throw up in the corner of my mouth!

Pres. Obama has proven once again he is the best president we have had since Lincoln.

Funny, he's not in the Middle East.....Hillary is.

And for some strange reason Hamas is still firing missiles after the truce.

When it comes to war Muslims cannot be trusted.

Our beloved Pres. Obama chalks up another success in the Middle East.-

Pres. Obama may be "beloved" by the Sunnis, but until he demonstrates a realistic attitude regarding the dangers of extreme Islam in the Middle East, people will take his dubious attitudes with a grain of salt.

I don't see the point of talking about this. There is no solution other than leveling that rat's nest in Gaza.

I have deep respect for Kuwaitis. I even had a Palestinian Arabic instructor I like quite a bit.

People individually are one thing but as a group they can be something entirely different.

Hamas is just surrendering their surplus rockets to Israel by special air delivery as part of the truce process. :cool:

Maybe Israel should up the level of firepower and start firing indiscriminately like Hamas is.

You won't think that's so funny then, will you?

Pieces of kids all over the place.
That's what Israel does already............ :cool:

The reason he is "beloved" to you is because in Obama's Cairo speech in 2009 he told the Muslim Brotherhood that - "It is part of my responsibility to fight against negative stereotypes of Islam wherever they appear"

He also told the UN General Assembly that - "The future must not belong to those who slander the Prophet of Islam".

No wonder he is "beloved to you".

Obama has done immense harm by his appeasement policies, including the responsibility for overthrowing the friend and ally of the West, Mubarak.

The reason he is "beloved" to you is because in Obama's Cairo speech in 2009 he told the Muslim Brotherhood that - "It is part of my responsibility to fight against negative stereotypes of Islam wherever they appear"

He also told the UN General Assembly that - "The future must not belong to those who slander the Prophet of Islam".

No wonder he is "beloved to you".

Obama has done immense harm by his appeasement policies, including the responsibility for overthrowing the friend and ally of the West, Mubarak.
I wonder if SunniMan thinks Obama is the best president since Lincoln because SunniMan is appreciative that Lincoln set his ancestors free. Meanwhile, I read someplace that 90% of the Muslims voted for Obama. I think the reason so many of them like him because they feel that since his father was a Muslim, Obama has to be a Muslim too since he is the son of a Muslim. One thing I can't understand is why Obama said the Muslims had contributed to this country since it had been founded. I don't remember any Muslims being around even when I grew up so how in the world did they contribute to this country when they weren't even here way, way back in our American history. That certainly was a ridiculous statement for him to make.

Forum List

Back