Our area (Soldier Bazar No. 2) another time face long hours load shedding of 8 hrs

sharif

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2011
Karachi, Pakistan
Our area (Soldier Bazar No. 2) another time face long hours load shedding of 8 hrs on 16-11-2011
I want to ask question from KESC Chief Executive why so long load shedding design for our area of Soldier Bazar No.2, even surrounding most of building have KESC power supply but shock why our area always select for long hours load shedding on Wednesday 16, 2011 begins from 2 PM and last upto 10 PM

Realized those who have no alternative arrangement such as UPS or Generator force to stay in totally darkness and those who are elderly person and infants how they are facing problems. Even I normal person can’t stay for light so long hours than those who are patient facing additional torture and tension from KESC

KESC department most favorite jobs which they do not forget to perform

1. Conduct load shedding according to their wish not a pre-schedule time table to all area of Karachi

2. Never realized to attend the complain on timely but learn how they can waste precious time and perhaps happy to see people in troubles

3. During last 3 years power traffic scale almost more than double but they still awaiting how to increase more and more.

KESC management or chief Executive never ask for information or record how many hours for single day or weekly basis load shedding KESC conducted so they realized these load shedding are genuine or doing extra load shedding.

When KESC people tell load shedding due to fault than why they take so lengthy hours to first detect the fault and repair, which proof they are so lazy, careless people working with KESC those are called BLACK SHEEP.

KESC never make excuse or apologize with the consumer for conducting load shedding even long hours, this is not first time we face load shedding of 8 Hrs on 16-11-2011 before we face load shedding for lengthy hours say 10 Hrs and 24 hrs but they are shameless people,

Thanking You.

( Ashfaq Sharif )

You're an interesting guy, Shariff.

Obviously you must know that the majority of us here don't have a clue what you're posting about, right?

You're clearly not intested in engaging in discussions with any of us here.

I assume you do this posting for Pakistani consumption?

Or perhps you're doing this for clandestine reasons beyond our ability to fathom?

I think you're some kind of spook, personally.

Last edited:
Always a challenge deciphering the meaning of a post from a non native speaker of ones own language when neither party is schooled in the others mother tongue isn't it?

I'm relatively new here and haven't had to cope with deciphering the OPs posts much, but I feel confident that what he is saying is that he's irate about the chronic unannounced and unpredictable power outages From KESC, Karachi Electric Supply Company that sometimes last quite a while and wants to know why his area seems to be a favorite target for load shedding when power demands exceed grid capacity. He is also unhappy about the length of time emergency repairs take and believes it to be a result of laziness and incompetence on the part of KESC personnel.
I have to say that I'm sympatheic if this is true as reliable electric power is a key element behind conducting business and maintaining the modern ammenities of a first world society. Personally, I get irate if my power blips off long enough that I have to reinitialize my household electronics :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back